Turks are not white!!!

Half of the population of Turkey are Muslim European that migrated after the first world war, and they look like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=PqxhtBecVeg
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/turkey-not-very-turkic-a-genetic-history-of-the-turkic-peoples/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xWYUUjhOty
youtu.be/lJAMM5Q3zn8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Ndrangheta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dont say

Some Turks are white, but the majority is brown

I swear Iranian are more white. They have no European connection and they are whiter.

From my experience, Turks are whiter, but has anyone ever broken it down? I assume it's not worth the time because both of nonwhites.

>>
>Muslim
> European

It doesn't work like that.

>black eyes
>black hair
>mutt face
>white
KEK!

none of them are white. doesnt matter if they're "turkic" or "turkish" they're all rats. sorry, but there is a cut off point. you faggots call so m any people white it's meaningless.

and?

also that's a Lebanese face you retard

Well half of Turkey is Muslim Slave whites that migrated in the 1920s, and still they are less whiter then Lebos.

source: my ass
go be a cracker somewhere else retard
crackers are despicable

Turks are as white as Afghans and Lebos. Probably less white then Afghans.

Anzac dog is still buthurt from the last BTFO 100 years ago

Dont talk polack subhuman

To be honest western Turks are whiter than southern Italians

I mean literaly half of your population has slavic ancestory, but You are as white as Afghans and Iranians. Yet you guys claim full blooded turks are white.

>Turks are not white!!!
yes

>buht muh white
nope, white is not strictly about colour (have you truly ever seen a white as in THE colour person) but FEATURES which for turks are turkish

now kys

epic meme of the century

"Whites" don't exist, only amerimutts believe in that because they don't have an identity. Europe is composed of different ethnicities.

Western are more greekish, north half more slavic white and on the middle we have the more turkic ones (azeri,chechen mix) the subhumans are in the east they see themselfs as kurds so you can compare them with afgans but the folk who see themselfs as turks are mostly "white" guys

>turkroach
>anywhere but his hole
day of the raid is coming.

like 2% of turks cluster with europeans.

I would probably drag you by your thin slavic hair and beat the shit out of you till you drop dead for being a slav(e) subhuman near me

I had a turkish gf and I traveled a lot in western turkey, western turks on average are way whiter than southern Italians

Some turk girls are sitting next to me should i ask them what are they ?

>probably
nice insecurities there, soiboi - but at least you are smart enough to doubt yourself when facing your superior. by all means, come to a non-cucked country like Poland, roachie. i'll hang you by a lamppost before you leave the airport.

Tell them they are Mongol rape babies.

>come to a non-cucked country like Poland
You're literally rapebabies of Germans and Russians LMAO

Could you please post a map of 19th century Europe? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
So did I

They dont look mongols

They may have European admixture but they're clearly disgusting mutts, not white.

I bet that they are whiter than the Sicilian in pic related

Yes they are

You genuinely know nothing about Turks. The Ottomans kings claimed they were descendants of Ghengis Khan. They have some Mongol as Mongols invaded them and raped their women,

While we're at it, Africans are white too! I'm not talking about the aeuropean settlers either! You just need to see them that way Anons!

>roachie too scared to come to PL
nice meme arguments though. at least you recognize that here you will be beaten to a pulp. the day looms closer to when you and your families will be summarily executed on european clay.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xWYUUjhOty

literally the most retarded poster on this board
>slav(e) subhuman still tries to talk
Why would i go to a slav(e) country? If i go to a slav(e) country it means that i want to fuck a whore. since all slav(e) women are whores, all slavic men are sons of whores.

now fuck off from here, der untermensch.

Some turk are mongol rape babies some are greek in denial

>Turks are not Whit-

>So did I

kek I don't believe it. Have you ever been in Calabria?

>Be Islander Greek
>Be close to Levantines
>Be Pontian Greek
>Be close to Armenians
>Be Cypriot
>Be close to Levantines
>Be Northern Greek
>Be close to slavshits
>Be Athenaian
>Be close to Albanians

There's no such thing as Greek
you're a subhuman mutt.

whites are lower than insects.

Here is a white Iranian. It dose not mean all Iranians have blond hair and blue eyes. That is why I post the average face because it show average.

>Literally get btfo by mongols and become complete cro magnon mutts
>b-but you are the half-b-breed!

>be turk
>be close to greeks

>we wuz allies with nazis n sheeit
look at how quickly the roach has recoiled from his initial bravado into memes.

close to northern caucasians*
literally every Turk here is closer to Caucasians. Most are to Northern Caucasians some are to Southern Caucasians.

Turks are like Armenians, only more Asiatic. Soon they will be more Arabic and genocide themselves with those refugees, so their whole centuries of struggle for Turkey will be in vain.

>tfw remembering when niggers, women, and whites teamed up to end the roach menace

youtu.be/lJAMM5Q3zn8

you're a literal subhuman lmao
do you think it has anything to do with nazis? whites are subhumans, but even white subhumans considered you as subhuman. then what does that make you? a Pole.

ataturk was a jewish faggot and he destroyed the future of this country

So western turks are lower than insects?

how does that change that whites are not subhumans?

You are boring we have same conversation yesterday

Bosnians.
Arabs.

>you're a literal subhuman lmao
>says the Islamic asian mutt
>do you think it has anything to do with nazis?
for some reason, you chose to appeal to Nazi ideas, retarded roach.

Calabrians are worse than arabs, believe me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Ndrangheta

He's a nigger in Turkey.

How many brain gymnastics do you have to do to consider this white lmao

Darker the skin, more related to mafia, exception to this are politicians and top bosses.

Pic related is considered white in Italy lmao

Fun fact: in sicily the majority of mafiosi are dark but the bosses are generally pale skin and have blue eyes

Quick temper and violence isn't good for planning or organizing, those are street dogs.

lol who is this wh*te soyboy? are the turkish "men" such little weak fags?

Pure saracen genes

they never claimed decent from mongols. the first ottoman sultan osman was son of ertugrul whos father was sulieman of the kayi clan which came from oghuz state near aral sea region. over 200 years before osmans time there was oghuz turks who migrated to Iran, middle east and eventually anatolia and caucus they became the seljuks. After seljuks was established many clans like the kayi were migrating from oghuz lands to the seljuk empire.

that's so idiotic I don't even know where to start

Mike Stoklasa?