Why is she such a bitch?

Why is she such a bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/973201/c1439aac7d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's just a bit yandere

but she's too much of a cuck to actually do anything about it

She owns Asai though. She is his true love.

boyfriend stealing whore

Because kind, big-titted bitches are boring as hell. I love it when they are bitchy

>kind

He only likes her because she looks like his mom.

Success breads jealousy.

I'm surprised that this franchise has so many fans.

Jealous cunt. But I'm glad that in the latest book she was sort of almost getting along with Erika.

>Misa is a jealous girl
When and how did this meme start?

This is the greatest butt that ever was. You're free to disagree, but know that you are wrong.

People read the series and assessed her character accurately.

What is the basis of their claim?

The part where she stole a girl's boyfriend but loses her shit when anyone does the same to her (i.e. every one of her appearances).

I have looked at this series many, many times and I don't remember any of that.

Ugh, that anatomy is making my back hurt.

>Posting the untranslated version

top kek

>Raita

Who's going to be the hero that scans this shit on Saturday?

Someone traumatic must have happened to Asai's mother who was a MILF as well.

Asai's mother was the one that told Misa to take care of Asai.

Because in reality, Asai would have ignored these Mahou Shoujo Girls and banging his own mom instead if she was still alive.

And you can't deny this.

Asai Mom is Top Mahou Joshi

She will win the asaibowl after a perfect orgy in book 25.0

Wrong

Sauce?

i'm googling my ass off but i can't figure out what this series is called. i just need more swimsuits.

plz help

wew, sauce

>point out the main characters

exhentai.org/g/973201/c1439aac7d/

holy fuck shes so sexy

Shame she's so unpleasant.

That's not even very good.

I wonder if Asai's mom was a magical girl before Asai was born.

Does anyone actually like Asai or is he a talking dildo?

I think he's a qt but in terms of personality he's dildo-tier. He could use improvement.

That aint shit.

I suppose that's why he's significant despite no particularly appealing traits.

Literally just read this a while ago.
The bodies in this looks incredibly stupid but this doujin is top notch.

I just hope it stays like this forever.

Who's the best raita girl out of them all?

What makes you say that?

The one who got banged by those random swimmer dudes.

I meant do any of the females in this actually like him. Misa especially seems to be cold about it.

>best butt
>her mother was never in the butt hall of fame

Please. She never stood a chance.

I don't know how you arrived at that. If anything she's mad about him to an unsettling degree.

BR has no tanlines.

brown ojou titty monster

But Misa lets Asai fuck anything with a pussy.

I don't know if "let" is the right word.

She didn't want Asai to breed with a BR monkey.

She's a creep about it though. If she had her way he wouldn't.

`Then why doesn't she just break his legs, tie him up, and lock the room? That way he can't ever get away.

>She was sorta getting along with Erika.

Not with that utter look of disgust and fear from the frame showing Asai's cum leaking out of Erika's pussy. I'm pretty sure Misa just puts up with Erika because she's not out for blood - yet.

What is the chance Misa will lose it in a jealous rage?

Depends, I don't think Raita really cares for the crazy yandere types; just the overbearingly controlling freak ones.

It's just regular ADHD.

I really want the girls to get pregnant.

Riela is love
Riela is life

the laws of their world would also frown upon that

>he can draw perfectly well proportioned girls
>willingly chooses to make skeletons with balloons attached to them

MADMAN

Where is this from?

Are you implying there is a body in this that's ""well proportioned""?

found it 8

His males actually have nice proportions to them. But I'd say for his style he always has men be more rugged, and women being more stylistic, soft, and curvy.

The one with a rape and impregnation fetish.

The best thing that could happen in this series would be the MC getting fed up with her shit and start violently hatefucking instead of being so passive.

His valkyria chronicles design for background people are well proportioned compared to his main characters

BRING HER BACK

Who wants poo when we have hue?

I want femdom, and apparently BR is no longer supplying it.

Look at the OP pic even, the background female characters have normal proportions.

If there was ever an argument against raita drawing normally, it's that.

holy crap I need to fap now that I've seen this. What series is this from? I hope it has some doujins.

Well, he obviously drew them fugly on purpose for contrast. I'm pretty sure he could easily drew "attractive" characters with much more toned down proportions, guy above mention VC designs, but that's not his gimmick.

>no 17.0 tomorrow
>just a short, shitty looking art book
Wake me up

Because Misa is a big girl and feels entitled to steal boyfriends.

And disrupt his kingdom? Asai was worried in the early volumes about him being a double dating bastard, but by volume 6 the girls more or less accept he was everyone's, only competing to at least be the first in his list.

Asai won't move a finger to get out of this situation.

Raita has plenty of rep now, he can do whatever he wants, his presence alone with some sketch drawn on a napkin would make people flock to him.

Just like Uno Makoto can draw something every 3 years and suffer nothing for it.

>There is no Yui and Erika chapter

At least he drew something.

nigga it is a doujin series.

It would be an amazing chapter that's for sure.

>Just like Uno Makoto can draw something every 3 years and suffer nothing for it.
Wasn't he caught up doing Rail Wars stuff? I think that the new images he released the past few months signifies he'll be back in business soon.

It actually has doujins based after it. There are 3 anthology books for it as far as I know.

That was what I was trying to imply.

At least it promises to have delicious tans.

But all of them have those, they hear sperm thoughts (thinking sperm holy shit) and get aroused by the possibility of being impregnated.

The same hero that translates the newest chapter.

It is translated.

I wish Raita would at least make a VN or something that would have the girls actually getting knocked up. I'm tired of having them explicitly state it's not their safe day, only to result in nothing.

But she's the only one who crafted an elaborate ruse wherein she could pretend she was being raped.

His services to work on a VN might not be cheap I speculate, he has working for SEGA on his resume and seems to live well by just making his Mahou Shoujo series and recently making a character for Fate GO.

girl on her right side looks better than her

And nice butts.

Sauce? Image searches failed

I think the canonical reason is that their magical girl power preserve their virginity. They even restore they hymens if they don't have sex for too long.

I think all that censorship has made nips forget what female/general human anatomy looks like

Stop crying all the time fucking bitch

which series is this?

Booby Skellis

Yeah, but all the women Asai fucks in this have fucked up proportions designed to give you a good fap. I'm not complaining but really now.

Best parings
>Misa/Erika > Misa/Yui > Erika/Yui > Erika/Hue > evertying else