Redpill or bluepill?

I just watched a bunch of reaction videos of black people reacting to this...video.

Some of the black people seemed to sympathize or agree with the view of the white side, and of course they fully identified with the black rant almost 100%.

It seemed like many black people still ultimately did not understand the problem with black lives matter, or how black violence is perceived by white people. But, it seemed like many black people agreed that black people are acting too hopeless, irresponsible parents, drinking alcohol/doing drugs and all that. Some of the reaction videos were interesting because black people explained why the word "Nigger" really bothers them, and also explained how much they hate when white people say "I'm not racist..." before saying something offensive.

But the video still had an anti-trump, anti-white bias. They chose a fat ugly white guy, and also had the black guy knock his hat off and flip a table to show that physical aggression was justified on his part. I do think it opened many black people's minds on some of the frustration from white people or Trump supporters.

Overall, the video made me more racist and made me understand that black and white people will never be on the same page. We cannot even understand each other on a basic cultural level. Black people will forever be manipulated by the media and race baiters.

We're just too different, and the problems are too complex to fix. Most black people don't have a fucking clue what is going on. Globalists want to own our system and enslave us into one-world system.

Do you think this video is redpilling or bluepilling normies even further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-problem-s-with-joyner-lucas-im-not-racist-explain-1820888539
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

akshully the white guy isn't ugly or chronically obese. he looks like your average mid-west dad-of-two

I'd say redpill. It tackles victimology, but validates it. But at least tackles it.

The average black person is obese though

The conclusion at the end of the video seemed to be that whites and blacks should "agree to disagree" and acknowledge the fact that they're different with regards to culture and behavior, but that doesn't mean they can't get along on an individual level. Funnily enough this message isn't too different from the kind of rhetoric Jared Taylor preaches.

I thought the ending message was "If we keep talking and understanding each other we can heal some of these racial tensions"

Jared Taylor is for segregation and just dividing completely.

it's bluepill enough to not alarm normies, but redpill enough to start a real discussion.
but as you can see from the comments from the niggers, they all side with the nigger.
>we wuz SLAVES

Jared Taylor's whole message is about voluntary segregation. That's ultimately the kind of understanding we would reach; that we're different and we would be better off living separately and without forced integration, but that doesn't mean we can't still get along on some level.

one of the funny parts of the video is the nigger says something like "my grandma was a slave".
Nigger, slavery was abolished 150 years ago. Your grandma was born in at most 70 years ago, and probably less considering that nigs pop babies out at a young age.

post the link faggot

Reasonableness pill.

The rarest of all.

You didn't even watch the video.

From watching the reaction videos, it seems like there are a lot of black people who seriously think they have inherited the hardship of being a slave.

That's just too fucking retarded to understand. That is like their foundation myth of being an American or something. This logic is just too retarded, I don't even give a fuck what my ancestors did or didn't do, except for some minor entertainment.

BLM is bullshit and cops are not gunning down blacks every day.

>bluepill enough to not alarm normies

True, I see a lot of normie retards sharing this on nosebook like it's super #woke.

People can get insight on other people's beliefs by listening to public figures who represent other people's beliefs. But they need it spoonfed to them by a fucking rapper.

No hope. People are too fucking dumb. Just end this country now.

It's obviously not the kind of conclusion reached in the video, but it's a step in that direction. Anything that gets conversations started is worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

That's the weirdest part of the video. Unless the nig in the video is secretly 50 years old he's full of shit.

Judging from the comments section under the official video, it's a total bluepill.

>we're all humans
>we're all the same
>we all bleed the same blood
>etc. etc. ad nauseam

It's obviously meant figuratively; hard to rhyme great-great-great-great-grandmother

That's much more heartening than X_was_right

go to bed, Obama Leaf.

They literally hug at the end. What do you think?

remember most black people are retarded they really think it ended about 50 years ago
i would bet a lot of money a lot of them think the civil rights movement was about ending slavery

I didn't feel like the black guy's verse was trying to counter or disprove the white guy's. It seems like the rapper who wrote the lyrics agrees black people have major problems. His verse is about explaining the mentality blacks have and why they act they way they do rather than a defense to the white person's verse. The song isn't really about placing blame or making excuses but rather an attempt to have a discuss without shutting it down by calling it racism or hate speech.

Also it seems black people agree with my assessment, and that is bothering them:

>So what are your problems with it?

The most obvious part, after watching this three times now, is that the black guy’s rebuttal is weak as fuck. The white guy spits all of the Breitbart and Bannon talking points, and the black guy cites ... Tupac? Sure, he also does mention how historical structural racism makes him feel as if he’s living in a “frying pan.” But his overall rebuttal is more “Racism is why I do these bad things” and not “Actually, most of us don’t do those bad things you think we all do.” He basically returned shrapnel fire with a spitball.

source: verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/the-problem-s-with-joyner-lucas-im-not-racist-explain-1820888539

Too lazy to archive it, you do it I don't give a fuck if it makes you mad cry about it.

Compared to typical anti-white shit it is better because the trump guy while being a straw man did clearly point out some black failings and not in the typically ridiculous liberal straw man way.
He didn’t make the strongest possible arguments condemning black behaviour, but like American history X he made a better case against niggers than liberals would have normally been comfortable communicating.

So it is less bad than typical liberal, pro bigger media but in objective terms it is still not good. Still shows that the bigger as aright to be violent in response to words, still acts like that wishy washy victimhood babble (bawww you don’t understand, because you hurt my feelings by judging me by the colour of my skin every day, you caused me to kill another young black man over a pair of sneakers) is a valid explanation for bad black behaviour .

Niggers have a 80 something IQ and are brainwashed by Jews to hate Whites, we already knew that. The fact you use words like "globalist" and your spending time watching apes ramble on tells us all we need to know. Back to T_Cuckold.

What a ridiculous self-contradictory article that is.

He says that the black rapper using the argument “racism caused me to act so thuggishly “ is a weak argument,

Then he goes on to employ that exact same argument later in the article in a more mystical , indirect , verbose way when he says
“There’s no finding a common ground. They have to come where we already are, and they have to recognize, acknowledge and begin to make amends for why the separation exists in the first place.

Let me put it this way: How offensive and absurd would it be if, instead of a black person and a white person having this conversation, it was a Jewish person and a Nazi?

Um, that analogy doesn’t work. No one would dare do something like that.

Actually, the analogy works specifically because no one in their right mind would dare do something like that. We give the Holocaust the respect it deserves. We recognize the horror of what happened to Jewish people and the evil of the Nazis. (Well, we generally do these things.)
But America doesn’t give the centuries-long transatlantic slave trade the same acknowledgement. The analogy doesn’t seem to work because our country doesn’t believe it was as serious and destructive and transformative and evil as the Holocaust was. And we still don’t fully acknowledge the pervasive residue of slavery and the metaphysical construct and constraint of racism still existing today. We haven’t reckoned with that evil and that violence. And because of that, the thought behind videos like “I’m Not Racist” exists.”

same argument: complaints made about black behaviour are totally invalid because being judged by the colour of our skin is what is making us kill each other over sneekers in Detroit

why so mad?

Our country is fucked

I like rap and I loved this guy's verse, I also liked the premise of the video (blacks and white gotta team up to out da jew) but the black guy's turn was kinda weak and we'd all heard it before but the first verse was powerful. I knew this would happen, evil white supremacist music is the new rock and roll devil. Same as how D12/Eminem etc in the early 2000s were the sick influences soccermoms were terrified of, ebil neonazi rap promoting healthy families and white interests is the greatest taboo

>doesn't want to learn more about his enemy
wew nelly

its the who the fuck cares? pill