Crusade's

My gf wants to be redpilled on the crusades has anyone got any good documents/links?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8prwEJkJ3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
youtube.com/watch?v=p5N_Jc8PFpk
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory
youtube.com/watch?v=cE_mYJAKAmc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.letmefuckyourgf.co.uk

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Need help, bump

>My gf wants to be redpilled on the crusades
Maybe your fat ass retard of a girlfriend should go back to school? Watch a 10 minute video and come to her own thought? If you have any basic understanding of the christian world and islamic world of that time you'd know the crusades were defensive. Now please you and your pancake ass girlfriend never post on here again

youtube.com/watch?v=8prwEJkJ3Ds

Quick pill

nice looking rat you got there. have you been beating her with a baseball bat?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

Advanced pill

This except for the pancake ass part.

Byzantine Christians and Umyyad Muslims getting along just fine mostly

Turks invade, take over the Caliphate

Butcher the multicultural cities living in Byzantiums sphere of influence

Puts forward Al-Ghazali as the mantle of the faith, who stressed orthodoxy and turning away from the scientific rationalism the Umyyads were famous for

Byzantine main force walks into a canyon and gets jihaded

Byzantines call for aid and the pope calls for a crusade.

Spain takes the opportunity to kick the reconquista into high gear while everyone else marches east.

The first crusade started as a result of Muslim attacks on Christians in Anatolia. That should be a good starting point.

The Jews opened the gates, thats the real redpill.

Ok thanks for the history lesson I had just always assumed idk how, that Jews had bribed their way into convincing Christians to excavate under Jerusalem's temple

4th crusade best crusade

here you go brother

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
deus vult

youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

youtube.com/watch?v=p5N_Jc8PFpk

this channel is also good
youtube.com/user/RealCrusadeHistory

Nope, Venetian cunts and their pets sacked Catholic Croatian cities which were under the Hungarian crown. The Byzantines had it coming though.

They are ever failed.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE_mYJAKAmc

oops, wrong video
this is the one
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

Crusades were against european pagans, other christians. And muslims too in Jerusalem.

>Kingdom of Cucks

Other than the well filmed action scenes. That movie was a historical disgrace.

Fucking over the Byzantines is why we have Istanbul today. They didn't deserve that and it caused vastly more harm than good.

it's a shit film like everything ridley scott has made since gladiator, but I liked those lines which is why I bookmarked them, but I got them mixed up

You have spent many time in the way of Christianity, you will find the true way.

Crusades were, at the heart. militarized pilgrimage, not a war of conquest. Seljuk Turks have oppressed pilgrims coming to the Holy Land, therefore this pilgrims had to be protected. It's only right to protect innocents.
Levant was Christian to begin with (islam came to this land, the same way as it came to so many others - by conquest) and was under Christian rule of Eastern Roman Empire up to a little over 3 centuries prior to the I Crusade.
Not too mention that crusades caused Reconquista to be successful (thus ending enslavement of Spain) and caused Byzantium to survive longer (thus diminishing enslavement of Greeks, that is until misguided IV Crusade fucked them over).

>be Europeans in middle ages
>get systematically attacked and enslaved for hundreds of years by Muslims
>eventually snap, get organized, and attack back
>Opps, I mean fuck around in Europe some more and siege a couple of our own cities in order to pay for our escapade
>eventually make our way to the Levant
>fuck around for awhile and end up asking a local religious man for some advice
>get trolled fucking harder than anything ever in the history of humanity
>told to run in a giant circle around the city we are trying to lay siege to... And we fucking do it cuz god and shit
>end up breaking the siege anyways
>I guess god willed it...
>fuck around some more, but eventually get tired and go home

There were also crusades in Europe, that's all you need to know to understand that Christians are anti-European faggots

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
I didn't say it was a good thing, it was a disgrace. But their constant whining about it is hypocritical due to this earlier incident. Also they submitted quite nicely to the Sultan, just like all the other Orthodox countries on the Balkans. Catholic Hungary, Croatia and Austria were the line where the Ottoman menace was stopped.

Realcrusadehistory, on youtube. Nice videos, the dude is a neoreactionnary.

LOOK ON YOUTUBE FOR A CHANNEL CALLED REAL CRUSADE HISTORY

> A++

>gf

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

>Muslims killing and raping through Europe
>Christians leave Europe to save Jerusalem

>My gf

You mean your left hand, don't you?