Why do millennials question religion but not science?

Why do millennials question religion but not science?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=o2zYc71i32I
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=LxoRWD-RwtU
m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=Ri-AoKE42rw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjO_nulnLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting that slavshit Prussian pig

Science has verification, religion doesn’t

Because they don't listen to real music with guitars anymore

they will, as soon as some faggoty e-celeb tells them its okay to

Science can be proven while religion is made up stories by sand people.

They do you just don't notice because it is protocol to question science but blasphemy to question religion.

>believes in sand men
>finds religion too far fetched

>another ''Why do millenials...'' -thread with that whore in OP
>guaranteed +200 posts
THINK BEFORE YOU POST

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

>Why do millennials question religion but not science?

because they aren't scientists.

We do, that's why we get jobs in STEM, to question science and improve our understanding of it, not blindly following it : 3

Science is a religion.

Why would you question 'science'?

Scientific method, legitimately conducted, is designed to establish fact.

Obviously paying someone to spew nonsense (deGrasse tyson) on TV isn't 'science.' Data properley collected and recorded via scientific method is something entirely different.

Religion is just speculation. Filling in the gaps of what we don't know.

>Science can be proven
no it cant

Too many E-Atheists/Globalist/Communist/Zionist shills have told them it's hip and cool to hate Religion.
But only Christianity and Islam.

>think before you post

because the religion of science doesn't allow for dissent. the second anyone has an actual controversial opinion or theory they get immediately discredited and lose any hope for funding or publication and end up shamed by the community for being "fringe"

>my names Leo and this is jackass

I don't know why they don't question the FDA or big pharma. They seem to believe everything the FDA or big pharma says is true. They think all alternative medicine must be like crystal healing or homeopathy.

>Fool that you are!... Will you fight? Or perish like a dog?

Because science also said lobotomies were the right thing to do. Also modern medicine doesn't have the answers to many issues. It expects us to just suffer and die instead of find our own solutions.

Yep

Even though many studies say otherwise they think GMOs are always safe, fluoride is good, and mercury in the environment is nothing to worry about. They think it's good to stuff ourselves with food that hurts us and that it's good to constantly consume neurotoxins. Then when big pharma can't solve our problems they get angry when we try to find our own solutions using scientific studies we've researched online that aren't yet approved by the FDA. I've researched studies in many countries of the world.

Maybe Republicunts should take a biology 101 so that they learn that girls getting abortions is okay.

Shoving tweezers and blades up one's vagina isn't healthy, nor is it natural, zipperhead.

>Science is a religion.

No, leftists merely TREAT science as a religion.... but only pop science.

>Staring into a lightbulb

Enjoy seeing fillaments everywhere for the next 15 minutes

>>Science can be proven
>no it cant
yes it can

Why? Because there are many scientific studies that refute the scientific consensus but everyone seems to ignore them or go OMG PSEUDOSCIENCE

Because if you question science you need to be a scientists.

>designed to establish fact
Jesus christ this fucking meme again.

It's designed to establish EMPRICIAL (i.e sense data) fact you retard.
There is a fucking difference. Science literally CANNOT prove any metaphysical, it's outside the domain of science, logic is a better tool for metaphysical claims.

Why is every single "le based science guy" an utter philosophical brainlet?

Based "why do millenials..." + Soe pic poster

Jewish programming.

Church and state are separated, so the athiest meme has been pushed hard for decades now to make science the new church. So church and state are no longer separated. Convince the athiests something unfounded or unprovable is logical and it can be made into law.

>>>Science can be proven
>>no it cant
>yes it can
no it cant

Maybe because I choose not to not choose Abraham as a prophet?

Hail Zues.

The entire principal of science is to question it.

>Science has verification
Only until someone stumbles upon another discovery that debunks a previous verification, like it always happened.

Zeus is Satan.

Why do you fags always post this bitch?

the issue is that they don't, unless they're literally studying a science

Zeus is God, satan doesnt exist and neither does Yahwah or Abtaham as a prophet or Yeshuah as God.

Science is self questioning so there is no reason to question it if you understand it.

Except Quantum Physics and relativity didn't really debunk Newtonian Physics, it just refined it and put it into a more universal perspective.

Because its pretty hard to question something that happens right in front of your dumb face.

The Greek faith is the truth, hail Zeus death to all false Gods.

Sand niggers is the word he was looking

DEATH TO ABRAHAM AND YAHWAHISM.

They literally worship crystals, chakras, holistic medicine, psychics, and transcendental meditation, though.

Science is just theories so it's ok for it to be wrong and nobody takes it at face value without studies and such. Religion just says "some dude a long time ago and another guy in the sky but you can't see him unless you believe in him and also you have to wait untill you die before you get to actually physically be there with him or the guy in the center of our earth.". I mena if you can't find a reason to question any of that, than you're an idiot

God exists and so does Satan.
The Greeks thought Zeus was a god, but they were wrong.
Even Hitler's SS represents the thunderbolts of Zeus.

''I saw Satan fall like lighting from heaven.''

forgot your picture of steve o

It isn't self questioning. Anyone who shows scientific studies that don't validate the borg consensus gets shouted down and it's labeled as PSEUDOSCIENCE even if you find many studies saying the same thing.

That is if they actually meant questioning the scientific method, which indeed is questioning everything. The problem is that they don't mean that - they have religious icons in the face of popular figures, who are all cool and into that latest fad called science and nerdism. And of course those icons are overly leftist, as hollywood is leftist, thus taking attention away from critical thinking and into the realm of wrongthink.

you mean subvert it, like you do with everything else. fuck off fag we don't need your degeneracy here.

Because we're not stupid.

what is generally called religion is usually just ritual and idolatry

there is such a thing as true religion, however most religious people do not practice it and are not even aware of it

do i need to be a scientist to question which direction it takes?

Abraham has no distinction disproving my Gods, exterminate Christianity semitic cult.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=o2zYc71i32I

WORSHIP THE TRUE GODS OR YOU WILL BURN IN ETERNITY IN HELL!

DONT FALL FOR THE FALSE GODS BROUGHT BY HADES TO DAMN YOU.

Instead people should say NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA. THIS MEANS IT'S RISKY AND BAD. DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO READ STUDIES YOURSELF AND FIX YOUR OWN ISSUES. LET BIG PHARMA DO IT FOR YOU.

That's more an exception to the rule than a rule itself.

You are stupid though. You'd rather wait for big pharma to save you and have no answers than search for your own. You'd rather eat lab grown meat and GMOs than abstain from it. You'd rather support the people who pump mercury into our environment. You'd rather have fluoride in the water as a neurotoxin

Government is their god. I pity them.

Yes and their form of skepticism is worshipping the government, big pharma, and big science. They say they have these views because of the internet and are snarky at anyone who doesn't have their views. But I get a lot of my views from my independent internet and book research. I don't base it on what the borg says.

IN THE BEGGINNING THERES DARKNESS AFTER DARKNESS CAME CHAOS AFTER CHAOS CAME GAIA THEN CAME TARTURUS THE UNDERWORLD OF THE EARTH

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=LxoRWD-RwtU

I'm a Millennial and I'm going to have to deal with the society they create as someone on the fringes of my generation. Then once their kids get angry at them their kids will collectively blame me. It's like I have no choice but to be a lone wolf forever.

No, its the rule for actual hard sciences like physics and chemistry that follow all the steps of the scientific method, what you are describing applies more to pseudosciences or soft sciences that tends to skip a step or two like psychology, sociology, or applied medicine.

Because science is just a method of finding answers. Religion is just words telling you what to think and do.

Why do you fagtrons keep getting this wrong?

>implying millennials trust big pharma

She is so fucking ugly.

Applied medicine isn't pseudoscience. If something works that the consensus says doesn't people just dismiss it and call it placebo. But I think that if something works you should use it. They on the other hand would rather wait forever and have no results because getting better without a massive consensus isn't scientific enough. Even if the person got their views from reading scientific studies online.

They do. They're obsessed with calling anything not approved by the FDA "pseudoscience" even if scientific studies back it up. They assume all alternative medicine is homeopathy and crystal healing.

Religion is a scam, it's just a bunch of old men in robes deciding what's the truth

Science is real because it'd a bunch of old men in robes deciding what's real

You think we believe Einstein's horseshit and quantum physics because we have proof it's real? Science-boys are the dumbest losers on Earth

Science questions itself constantly. Every Scientist is trying to prove the others wrong. And if there is a consensus it was forced by Mountains of evidence. Science is not a club full of likemindef indiviuals. Its a bunch of different people that have only one thing in common they want to tell everyone i am right not you. And jump at any chance to prove the others wrong often thats all they do their entire life. Science is full of checks and balances. This process Is way more trustworthy. Religious people just pat themselfs constantly on the back telling themselfs how right they are. And their faith is the absolut truth.

is that the faggot "woman" who ruined mtg?

At the same time, they treat science like a religion. You can literally slap "Science says" on anything without actual good data backing it up and they'll eat it up

> Why do Millenials....
> That chick in the picture

One of these threads again. Does anyone have the picture that is a compilation of these threads?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=Ri-AoKE42rw

>question science
>questioning that which is forever evolving, and open to scrutiny theorising and revision

Only idiots treat science like that. If you just eat up any bullshit story that is being sold as science without checking the data and methodology you are an idiot. Science is not a label or branding its a method.

But there is a borg like consensus. If any study is against what they say they automatically shun the person.

This is what GMOs do to rats. Yet people say that's pseudoscience.

maybe millennials are so soft and weak they can not stand to be wrong. Far easier to debate a subject they can not be proven wrong.

Science on the other hand offer definite proof, to be proven wrong is the ultimate humiliation to these feefee cretins.

I haven't met one yet with a basic grip on logic because they only function on feelz. And the ones who do tackle it are the reprobates who keep pushing this spectrum bullshit. Cringe over load.

Tl;dr
>millennials are spineless

Convert to the true faith.

Science has evidence and predictive qualities that actually DO come true, Religion has vague prophecies and is entirely based on faith, there's no evidence to support it outside of its holy books

Like when the eclipse happened on August 28th. Science determined exactly when and where the eclipse would be visible, to the minute. If scientists predict the return of a comet, it'll be there, and they can even tell you where it'll be, visible and what time it'll appear. I mean that's why we named Halley's Comet after Sir Edmund Halley. He didn't discover the comet, it'd been a comet that people had been observing for thousands of years, but he used Newton's gravitational equations to calculate the orbit of the comet based on past witnessed events and accurately predicted the date in which the comet would return and where in the sky it'd be coming from. He was right, and the comet was named after him.

Religion never gives specifics like that. any predictions they make are so vague they can be applied to a lot of shit.

Even the wikipedia page says that medicine is the part skill, art, and scientific elements and most medicine prescribed today is applied to psychology and pseudoscientific psychometrics.

No those are the boomers who do that.

Most abortions are done with a course of pills and just cause a miscarriage.

> Why do Millennials fall for slide threads?

sage goes in options

CONVERT TO THE TRUE FAITH.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjO_nulnLw

They understand that science has more credibility because it is more thorough, so of course they try to slap that label onto their nonsense like that movie What the Bleep that doesn't actually know the scientific method, but tries to use the credibility of science to give their pseudoscientific argument more authority.

I always thought my childhood rat was pregnant eventhough it was male, but this explains alot.

GMOs are not one type of thing. You can modify anything in different ways. Show me the data and the study. DNA is being dissolved in the stomach its just a binch of Fragments the DNA is bot able to imprint itself on your DNA unless its an organism designed to do that (bacteria) how exactly and which GMO causes this effect.

Because science is the new religion.
Basically worshipping things not understood.

Praise Zeus
The Gods favored his desciple.

Disciple*

>but not science
>but not scienctific claims, and dont read the 'claimed proof'

You idiot. Sciemce does not definetly answer anything there is no absolutes. Everything is relative. Science only says based on the data we have y looks like its true. Absolut truth is the thing of religion.

Our CAESAR REVERED BY THE GODS#

I have 100% perfect health. I don't need any medicine, cure, antidote, etc.

I am more Darwinian than you, and I would let you die if you became infected.

The weak deserve to perish, as all weak creatures do in nature.

You dont understand the things. But other people do understand. Mich thought is put into science and there is people truöy having a full grasp od the things they tallk about in great detail. Otherwise techbology would not work out ever. Its not science fault you never talked to someone competent.

There are absolutes in math.

Millennials worship academics, even though academia is imperfect.

This is bad because the scientific method is decreasingly being followed, especially now that arts types are calling themselves scientists.