Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

No he isn't, there are other places for that. He is one of those idiots who complained about how math is useless in real life because he always scored low grades in tests

the point of school is to keep everything going as it is, not to help you.
public school anyway

Wrong, teach kids about budgeting and how to not spend your money like some coon.

>hey kids today we gon learn bout how ta rig dat RON real good without exceeding your monthly entertainment budget

yeah fuck learning and shit

cue up yuri bezminov

We should be teaching kids about how being a white or a man means you carry original sin. So no he is wrong.

no, education is not about instant gratification but rather the formation of critical thinking and philosophies which are intended to instill a work-ethic (right there, why nigs cant into school)

That shit is called growing up, and you're supposed to figure it out on your own

>lets lower our standards to the weakest links that'll work out fine

FPBP and seriously underated.
Teaching should stick to the Trivium and Quadrivium and they rarely even do that.

>50% pointless shit you will never use

Sure, I guess.

>Let's teach them how to deal with mental health. Addiction, depression, etc.

Absolutely retarded. I can only imagine how helpful that would be to some angst filled teenager. Being addressed and taught as a herd how to not be sad.

Jesus fuck, just let the little fuckers go. This man can see that public education is a fucking farce and suggests we replace it with another farce. Why do they have to be in school getting brainwashed in the first place?

We should teach kids how to file their fucking taxes and do bills. I walked in blind when it came to that shit.

>lets have school teach life basics that your parents are supposed to teach you
Notice the underlying problem?

I'd say not 50% but 70-80% school education is a complete garbage and waste of time. higher education here in russia just as well

No because close to everything in school helps us develop our brain and logical reasoning, although everything we learn might not be relevant, it's the process of learning that is beneficial and helps us develop as humans

>learning to fill in tax forms
>when the tax forms and its surrounding laws change every 2 years

No. School is not meant to be a preparation for real life.
There are few things you can actually teach about real life without learning by experience.
No kids cares about being educated about depression or addiction, they will immediately forget it all.

School is meant to provide you with knowledge an give the parents time to do their Jobs.
There is a certain amount of knowledge you need in the real world, writing, reading, text comprehension, basic math and some other stuff.
School is about learning that and the smart kids getting prepared for University.

I don't think I can honestly say that anything I learned in school was useless.
The only people who can are people that just work low skill jobs their whole life and never do anything else productive outside.
English is obvious, maths is extremely useful as a programmer, science gives me a greater understanding of the world, history is useful when considering politics etc.
School isn't meant to prepare you for life, it's supposed to give you tools to use.

Not even close.

What he's asking for is a parent. School is for teaching ACTUAL things like math, reading, science , etc.

history is basically a meta study of humanity. i went into science, and something just clicked to where all i see is data, like the matrix. sounds cringey i know, but its true.
pic related, its me

>HURR DURR STATE PLS RAISE MY KIDS