How do you dress Sup Forums?

How do you dress Sup Forums?

Like dis

Kind of like the guy on your picture except i don't wear jeans.

Dark jeans and shirts, edgy, can't help it.

jeans, tshirt, runners, hoody, coat

like her. but im a guy so it doesnt count.

boots, black or gray jeans, plain black long sleeve t shirts, belt, watch

Just copped one this morning. you fags mirin?

I work out twice a day so I'm usually in gym clothes of some sort, unless I'm at work.

Please be fake

i'm going to spend the next 5 minutes laughing at you for spending nearly two hundred dollars on a backpack to look cool. thank you user, truly, thank you.

Do you also have the stylish, receding hairline to with that?

like this.

wtf you talking about? Its going to make the best bugout bag ever you dumb cuck

Is that dare I say it an Akubra? Patrician taste.

t shirt
shorts
belt

Jeans and a t-shirt with something I like printed on the front, like everyone else on this site. You aren't fooling anyone, you're about as fashionable as a fedora from Target.

No signs of receding hairline yet, just some grays.

LOL are you black?

lmao it was $160. I make well over that during an 8 hour shift. Let alone when I work 52 hour weeks with overtime and holidays like I am now.

>supreme
fuccboi status confirmed faggot

Very tight pants, brown shirt, brown coat and a swastika armband.

That's cool but Supreme though?

Trackie bottoms and either a t-shirt or a polo

I wear a pair of tight fitting jeans (usually colored), a cute sweater and a scarf. I usually wear my hair to one side too

>I make well over that during an 8 hour shift
hHAHAHAHAAHAH

poorly
/thread

How old are you? I am very scared about grey hair because I like to wear them longer. 26 here.

Kinda preppy, similar to pic related, I get compliments about being stylishly dressed all the time tho so I must look good

>not gunning down leftist while unironically wearing a supreme backpack

top kek m9 please tell me youre the one whose kidding

This lmao. I ain't no faggot and I'm not interested in what women think of me.

today i wore grey wool pants and a black longsleeve cotton shirt

>what are overpaid government jobs

Hines VA checking in

i dont go outside

never casual
always trying to look like a preppy wehrmacht officer when off duty
preppy overall

I'm 30 now and my grays are starting to become noticeable unless I keep the sides really short, which I do. I started getting them at your age, but that kind of shit can vary wildly.

>black chino pants
>random coloured plain shirt
>watch
dont bully

Many of my friends are having them and I am getting a little nervous. But I have pretty good and stable Hair, maybe my genetics will help me.

hi josip

>skateboard pants or a pair of shorts
>t-shirt
>adidas samba, assorted vans shoes, NB 576 for initial d memes and maximum rev matching downshifts
>a suit sometimes

Im just a faggit that skateboards, races shitboxes, and has double major in math and mechanical engineering. How else should I dress?

Tank top, sweats. I don't ever leave the house

hoodie, plain shirts underneath, light-blue or blue jeans, and hiking shoes

A sweater vest (or suit jacket) with a pair of blue jeans when I'm teaching here in Canada. The radical post-modernists have destroyed style so I dress like a classical British Liberal

Like pic related minus the Turban and plus glasses and only a stuble

Me on the right.

Italian.

scrubs 100% of the time if I'm out of the house. sweat pants/gym shorts inside. I used to play the stupid dress up game and shop at places like nautica and j crew. fuck all noise. I've spent less that 50 bucks on clothes in the last probably three years, feels great!

v-neck sweater with dress shirt underneath, black army jacket, chinos, desert boots is usually what I do lately.

If I had such a face, I would think about blowing up too.

bix nood mufugga

These. Preppy, but rarely jeans. Of course I do adapt to environment. I don't wear wool trousers doing yard work.

Well firstly don't wear skateboarding clothes and shoes when you're not skating unless you want to look like an overgrown teenager. Buy some shirts and pants that fit well and get a decent pair of shoes(women judge you based on your shoes way more than you realise), that's really all you really need to look better than 90% of men

Women like grey hair. It suggests seniority and wisdom.

/fa/ pls go

is this a nice jacket to wear?

>inb4 fbi
white polo, black vest, dress pants.

Not a femanon, larping leaf

>Imagine if we took a graphic tee, but put it on a backpack and charged $200

Singlet and Hawaiians.

Been doing this shit since 12 and i ain't changing.

Like this, unironically.

Leather shoes only
Dress shirts
cardigans or vests
Sometimes ties
Sometimes suit
Long coat in fall and winter

super autistic conservative...

what is a decent pair of shoes.

I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas, can't wait to buy like a dozen Hawaiian shirts when I'm there, also gonna get high off my ass and surf at Wahu

>dress mostly in adidas
fug my russian genes are kicking in

White Reebok Clasic's or grey Air Max's, jeans, some sort of sweater/hoodie and pic related jacket

I hope you're planning to resell that to some Asian teenager for 10x the price.

Fuck yeah.

Today I wore tracky dacks, a hoody, undies and autism shoes because my usual daily uniform of target green cargo shorts, target blue shirt, target undies were all dirty.

sounds like the chick from napoleon dynamite

I love long jackets and wool sweaters. I've had my points where I've been a bit of a slob and wear a hat and whatever, but I usually dress nicely and turn heads. Maybe it's just a side effect of being tall and attractive (I'm much more handsome than this weird model in the picture, heh).

I'd never wear street fashion, though. I don't buy cheap clothing, but I also don't buy cheap clothing sold for patrician prices. People who wear sneakers are also children, which is all of America.

Jeans, hoodies, t-shirts and heavy leather jackets in the winter. Most of it rugged and practical. Also almost exclusively black, dark blue and grey.

Looking like a confident trad guy is always fun and works well in every social setting.

>no MOLLE
>bug out bag
user...

Are you actually tall or are you the king of manlets?

You sound pleasant to be around

Fuck Fuck Fuck

>he doesn't sew his own MOLLE onto his bags

Yea women really love to point them out for some reason. A couple broads at work have come up to me all "omg user you're getting OLD!!". Yea thanks cunt, exactly what I needed to hear today. Although, the confused looks and people constantly asking me how old I am are kinda funny. Meh.

These are the types of pants I usually wear. Sometimes jeans or kahkis. My shorts are just normal shorts or rarely cargos. Most males my age hype supreme kek. We're talking mid 20s

>Hoodie
>Cargo shorts/pants
>D.C shoes.

(you)?

Either go for a pair of black/brown leather laceups/Oxfords or a nice pair of leather sneakers, good quality leather is pretty expensive so if the shoes cost less than $100 they're probably shit, /fa/ is a shit board but their sticky has links to sites that can offer some pretty good advice regarding men's shoes for lots of different budgets.

God some people have no tact. Always makes me pretty pissed.

>DC
Haven't heard of them since I was in elementary school.

I am not gay m8 I only fuck men, not faggots like you

>beanie
>milsurp bdu jacket over old grapic tshirt
>jeans or cargo pants
>work boots even though im NEET

like an unwashed peasant

I Don't dress Sup Forums, I dress myself

jeans, hoodie, t shirt, sneakers.
idgaf what people think, i'm 34 and have retired.

Unless you go full turbo-reviewbrah mode...

he is alright though...

Err, I wouldn't say I was tall if I was under 6'. I'm 6'2, which means I do look down on most Americans, lol. Just today at the grocery store, I had three muslim midgets just stop and gawk at me as I passed them. I also get the girls who turn around to look at something, notice me, and then have to turn around to look again and again.

That hem is disgusting, like... unhygenic disgusting, to be going to stores and on sidewalks with your pants dragging on the floor, and then going in your house? lol

>100f+
Stay inside, naked
>near and upwards of 80f
Shorts and a T shirt, consider staying inside
>35-70f
Jeans and a T shirt, walking to the store instead of being hard on my poor car's cold engine weather
>below 35f
Jeans, T shirt, and a wool jacket.
>Below 20f
I am the michelin man.