BIRI BIRI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30313760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shopping Mall Demonstration will never be animated
This is infinitely depressing.

Awakened wings when?

It's about time we had a Mikoto thread instead of focusing on Touma but the sad fact is it's most likely going to become a power level thread because 90% of the fan base doesn't realize this series isn't DBZ and refuse to accept it. The series is a metaphorical standpoint on relationships and overcoming obstacles together. It's teaching otaku that friendship is so important in life and despite your status and power you'll never be able to make it alone.

That's why none of these girls have died. It's a little something called friendship and trust in each other.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI

This series can be about how anyone can be a hero in a volume then about evil terrorist babies the next

This is what happens when you have no friends.

>If only I had a friend to count on

I would still choose Mikoto because it's not all about how big your boobs are. You honesty don't understand anything.

The power of /ss/ compels her, mobileposter.

Is Saten still a level 0 in the most recent works?

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

>Saten
>relevant outside the sol moments

She's Level 5 dicksucker

I was just asking what her level was, not her relevance. And the SoL moments are what I enjoy most.

She doesn't really fight, so no reason for her to get an increase. She really doesn't appear as much as you probably think though, if all you've seen is the anime.

>relevant outside sol moments

>implying sol moments aren't the best moments in this sinking series

Wew

That's obviously not the case nerd. Try harder next time or don't bother showing up. C-

RIP Saten's girlfriend.

So when will Uiharu and Kakine have sex?

My husband Mikoto is so cool

Kakine is a beetle and Uiharu began her military isekai adventure, so never.

When he proves he's man enough to deserve it. Right now there is no way he deserves her heart especially because of the way he lives his life. He'd literally drag her down into a dark lifestyle and leach the happiness from her and I never want to see an Uiharu in the same state Mikoto has found herself in. I would rather see her find a boyfriend like Mii did. Somebody who's willing to change his way life and pay for his sins to make it work. Somebody like that is every girls dream.

When Kakine stops getting NTR'd by himself

The only place he's dragging her is to the bottom of the ocean.

He thinks he's so meta but he's honestly not. Uiharu is one of a kind and would be the best thing that has ever happened to him in his life. He'd likely learn to relax and not stress about power anymore. Life is about having a good time and if all you care about is power and status you're going to be pretty sad towards the end. Most level fives will be crying about the fact that they couldn't live a normal life when they grow.

Favorite LN lines and moments?

>(Oh, no…!!)

>The reason a chill ran down her back was not due to a danger to her own life.
>Her hands had already moved.
>By the time she realized that,
>her right hand had already forcefully drawn her sword.
>She had used the true Yuisen. That ultimate attack that could cut down even a monotheistic angel flew straight for Knight Leader’s neck.

>He was unarmed. He had nothing that even resembled a weapon and his suit was not a
spiritual item.

>And yet, with a tremendous noise, he grabbed Kanzaki’s sword with a single hand.

What is her fucking problem?

No shoes to absorb

NT17 MAD here:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30313760
He's not brought up much anymore outside of Mikoto memes, but I liked Etzali's ruse and battle just before Aiwass appeared in OT19. He's underrated but got thrown under the bus despite the potential.
I was hoping that she wouldn't end up like one of the usual monsters but I guess that isn't the case. Maybe it isn't too late to hope for her to contemplate trying to be a real human instead of just fucking up everything in her way.

How does this make you feel?

Why is that boy crossdressing?

No bully.

>“Grit your teeth, High Priest. This might ruin my right hand and I might really have to get it amputated at the hospital, but I’ll trade that arm for your face!! Prepare yourself because I’m going to keep beating you until you realize the error of your ways!!”

The "but I'll trade that arm for your face" part really made my day.

It bothers me

>tfw Touma doesn't do speeches anymore because he will never top that

Remember kids.
It's not the scale of your power that wins fights.
It's how clever you are in its usage that counts.

actually it's called plot shield

Booty shorts Kanzaki when?

The only way for her to do that asymmetry thing at that point is to cut the shorts in half and tape a half to her leg.

>railgun s was 3 years ago
what the fuck?

When are we getting info for what Kamachi is releasing in March? I'm going to be pretty annoyed if it isn't NT18.

>3 years ago
Closer to 4 since it starting airing in April.

But user she saved them by smashing a computer once

What would happen if she grows her breasts

Saten is also the whole reason behind the Item/School feud. She should feel bad for getting numerous people killed.

Things would go full beserk

Her chances of winning the T at least triple.

The Dengeki site always updates around the 8th (give or take a few days) of each month, so covers, release dates and previews will almost always appear around then.

A recent one, but
>It’s time to end this, Aleister. Your time is over. Be swallowed up by ordinary familial love and die.

If Blood Sign's getting an adaptation announced at the spring festival, BS7 would make sense. Also could be HO.

I'm doing it fine getting by mate

It almost sounds like you're implying a mere mortal could compete with the two best girls in the ToumaBowl.

Mikoto is a level 5 creep when she gets excited

I forget how she tends to weird people out sometimes

become the most powerful in the world?

>most powerful in the world?
>Accelarator

aww yissss

Get a loli, a MILF and her lezbo friend and best Misaka as your harem?

She was close.
Oh so close.

Inconsistently timed reminder that Accelerator hasn't had a major appearance in 7 whole volumes.

I think the dream ranker arc solidified Saten's status as a lesbian. This pervert is always thinking about other girls.

What the hell is the point of the Indian poker Arc? Are we still in it, I don't see how robutt connects.

oh boy misaka thread time to shitpost

It already went to sleep though.

It's pretty straight forward. Kuriba created the cards to eventually gain the knowledge required to stop Doppel-chan and her soul.
This obviously means that a magician or someone who has experienced souls firsthand will appear, or at least have their knowledge acquired.

>yfw this time its Etzali that steps in and saves Misaka

Watching Mikoto run around in cute outfits

I'd fucking die laughing if she grimaced and pulled away from his hug attempt while laughing and calling him a "very very nice guy who some lucky girl will have"

This guy wouldn't be having this issue if he just got straight to the point and stopped hiding his face.

Why would you even want to be an esper?
>it's not even 100% sure that you'll get an ability
>even if you do, you're gonna be a level 1 or 2 forever because of parameter list
>you're limited to one power
>academy city can easily create technology to render you useless like Capacity Down

Magic
>100% sure you'll get to use magic
>You can be strong as long as you work hard
>You can even choose what mythos your magic will be based on
>and you're not even limited to one mythos

Tell me, why would you want scientists to inject you with drugs and do some creepy shit to your body and brain when you can just go to the magic side?

Because most people have no idea magic is a thing.

I don't think a lot of espers have a choice, their parents send them there when they are like 5 and don't know shit. Plus less than 1% of AC let alone espers are aware of magic. Even most of the Kihara are in the dark.

you can use tech to make you stronger

Which lolis and middle schoolers are most likely to grow up and join the busty brigade?

Why doesn't Aleister just shoot her?

Starting with the obvious.

Last Order and all Misakas but Mikoto

I'm fucking stuck in OT 17, I am not kidding, I read 3 words from that shit and I can't keep going, I dunno what it is, it's probably a combination of losing track of the characters' names/current situation with a boring plot and simple laziness, anyways, do I skip this shit or naw? I can try to binge read it by disconecting my wifi for 4 hours but shit better get good soon, Oriana's orianas are not enough to make me want to read it.

Where were you when Misaka's harem was growing?

It doesn't really get much better, but OT18 is great, so force yourself through it.

OT17 is definitely the weakest part of that stretch. I'd say power through it because the battle in OT18 is hype and OT19 is fucking great.

OT17 is setup for OT18, which is great, so stick with it.

But Leader rejected that path the very next page. I wonder why Mikoto is so gullible anyways, now she's got to deal with the doppel herself.

You get this At the end

If you survived the whole part with the terrorists in the plane and Index being retarded, you can read the rest.

What if I told you that espers are already using magic

thought so, ok I'm gonna finish it, 90 pages can't be that awful anyways...right?

One must use convulated ways to get past that Level 5 Miki armor

Half of Tokiwadai has a crush on her already

She's got an oddly boyish charm alongside this graceful femininity and vulnerability

Misaka is a growing young girl she has plenty of time

>graceful femininity

What a gentleman

She at least fakes it convincingly when she isn't with Touma, Misaki, or the Slut Brigade.

>Misaki has Index's body in a year from now
>Laura is the adult form
Is Laura more busty than we think?

We the audience and her associates are the only ones who see her gruff tomboy side

Everyone else thinks she's a proper ojou

Who is your favorite other magic god. These are the ones that aren't Othinus, Neph, Niang, or PH.