Bleach Thread

Previous thread: We Do knot Always Love You chapters 1-3: missstormcaller.tumblr.com/tagged/WE-DO-knot-ALWAYS-LOVE-YOU
All the We Do knot Always Love You sketches: orihimefanclub.tumblr.com/post/155135805527

>series final arc is a trainwreck
>editors tell you to wrap that shit up quick or else
>write half assed shit finale
>has to suplement it with fucking LN shit

This is the most kubo'd we've ever been kubo'd.

Hime/Yuzu/Karin translations when?

Ah, so there's one sketch previously not described, which is Isawa Genji.

I like Riruka's watch.

it went from a fun Kuboi'ing to just plain shit. He always had something in the bag left for us. Now theres nothing left.

Don't you get what Kubo's trying to say with the dead kid comic? His heart is just not in it anymore.

If it's up to Kubo he'd just drop everything and quit cold turkey. Editors are the ones who told him to at least write an ending, and Matsubara talked him into doing illustrations for the novel.

>His heart is just not in it anymore.
Poor Kubo.

The person that gave us the Byakuya and Rukia summary will be posting more spoilers soon.

The final arc started out promising but Kubo himself was the problem, dragging that shit out to obscene levels

More Aizen when?

Hopefully soon. I wonder if Karin said anything else about her.

Kubo wanted to end the manga with Ichika and Kazui. He really didn't care about anything else from what it seems. Just that those two meeting happened in the very end.

I wish verduistering was the one doing translations, other people sometimes make awkward sentences or misunderstood words, or let their shipping bias seep into the translation. By the time they were corrected, simple-minded fans already ran with the previous inaccurate translation.

>soon
What does it mean?

There was someone in the previous thread that said Orihime knew what Ichigo was talking about when he told her he needed to tell her something, and it turns out the person that gave us the summary to Byakuya/Rukia scene said the same thing.

Reminder that Orihime is shilled like a new iPhone in this novel.

Did you seriously come to the thread to only say this?

>novel about a wedding
>of one of the otp
>gets mad that the other otp also gets it fair share of content, even when both are close friends
nigga, i don't get you

Since someone brought her up.

How old is Orihime in the novel? 19 or 20? How much has her cup size increased? Ichigo paizuri fetish yes?

>About 20
>IDK
>Most definitely

why does he look so mesmerized

She was 27 in the final chapter and 10 years passed, so she should be 20 during this novel.

>"Holy fucking shit, a whole entire fist."

As someone who hasn't shipped anything in Bleach's whole run, IH and RR are pretty cute. Bleach is good when it's just about the gang getting together for random shenanigans and I'd watch an entirely romance-focused volume or movie like NaruHina.

>IH and RR are pretty cute.
No, they''re not!

Well you can keep thinking that and being mad about things you can't control.

>orihime will never wake you up in her cute messy morning state

why live

do you think that she gets kinky with the jelly?

Ichi's a boob man just like his pop, no matter how hard he denies it.

Ichigo was never pure. Just repressed.

I miss Ulquiorra

They really need to let it die and be forgotten. I have nothing good to say about the series, I barely "like" characters who were my favorites, and I have 0 interest in shipping or the light novels, so why do I keep having dreams about Bleach?

That's a lot. But, the novel is well loved it seems.

Of all the characters Kubo killed off, of which there were few, he was the best decision. His death brought about my favorite fight in Bleach.

Byakuya should have went with him.

Whether pure or repressed, Ichigo is cute.

Japanese fans tend to like making these "shrines". Hence the birthday cakes and stuff. And they rarely if ever show their face in social media.

I miss this goofy side of Ichigo. He became too serious towards the end of the manga.

Anyone have that "I had nothing but sex on my mind" thing with Rukia? I can't believe it was actually accurate.

Also

>Ichika was named after Orihime and Ichigo
>Ichika looks like Senna with red hair
>Ichika's got Rukia's brattyness and Renji's rudeness

Also reminder that Yuzu wants affection.

Here you go.

I actually read that in her dub voice. cute. Now why does Yuzu want affection, doesn't she get plenty of that already?

She's a degenerate.

>degenerate
>for wanting affection
That doesn't even make sense!

Orihime reminds her of her mom, so she wants affection from her.

It's a joke. user is implying that Yuzu wants her brother's girlfriend to pamper her. Sexually.

In reality, Yuzu just wants to be taken care of because the death of her mother left a void in her life.

but the kind of affection she is looking for is not apropiate

She was one of DB's translators.

This is where she tried to heal the SK and where I suspect Yheach used the Almighty to change the future and make her powers inefective.

Pure gold.

>Ichika was named after Orihime and Ichigo
So was Kazui named by Aizen?

Ichigo thought he came up with Kazui's name himself.

The truth is, he was only under the impression.

All that is missing is dripping saliva from his nouth.

>Ichigo is cute.
I'll say.

reminds me a bit of Dante from devil may cry

Kubo went full edgy in a lot of Ichigo aspects

>Inner demon!
>Edgy serious goth!
>black and red aura!

How fast do you think Kazui would be at his peak?

>Edgy serious goth!
I don't think you know what goths are.
>black and red aura
That was anime, manga Ichigo was just black.

>Hiyori's hat
Did she start working at the eel shop?

For a moment I thought Haschwalth had a brother.

Is Unagi also a shinigami?

Me too. I wish Kubo had thrown us a bone. Wasn't Ulquihime more popular than Ichihime in Japan?

He threw you dust instead.

>those were "fuck me" eyes all along
Beautiful.

Honestly, the source for that popularity comparison claim was iffy. I had the data from those 2006-2007 polls that was the origin of that fanlore, but the polls' methodology were not clear. In one of the polls, IchigoxTatsuki was even more popular than IchiRuki and RenRuki.

>the source for that popularity comparison claim was bleachness

I just finished reading this. Fuck me, I don't know if I've ever felt so buttfucked by an ending to something, it was so rushed. What else is there for me to get into with Bleach?

Go to the OP and read what's in the links.

Continuation
Fuck, that would be Kubo-ish

Data about that poll from the IchiHime forum in 2007

Why do you have screencaps from 2007?

And this is the poll made by a Bleach videgame to decide what couple fans wanted to get the cover for it

The thread about that poll is still on the IchiHime forum

Holy fuck that brings back old times. I didn't expect someone to screencap my post from 9 years ago.

I looked up my old Bleach folder and all I had related to that poll is this image (that was in that post) and the spreadsheet with the numbers, but none of the saved pages (that I've forgotten completely about, apparently I saved them at one point?).

>2nd place AizenxOrihime
nice

What year was this one from?

2008. Ichihime placed sixth. iirc the AiHime fanclub at BA spammed the poll with bots.

>tfw no novel about Unohana and her killing sprees

You already got Zaraki Kenpachi. You want to showcase another edgemaster now?

B-but she's an edgemaster with tits!

>Zaraki Kenpachi
Literally fanservice:the character

I haven't watched or read bleach since like, after he killed Ulqueoira.
Is it ever explained how Ichigo got to be part hallow, part soul reaper, part human, part Quincy?

If you haven't watched or read Bleach since after he killed Ulquiorra, how do you know Ichigo is part quincy?

Because I have the abilty to read and I can see what people say in threads while glancing over them.

This made me revisit the IchiHime forum after so many years.

And to think when this was posted, I called it likely fake.

>Is it ever explained how Ichigo got to be part hallow, part soul reaper, part human, part Quincy?
His father is a shinigami, his mother is a human/quincy, his hollow come from one of Aizen's experiments

Yuzu has no mom. Orihime is mom tier.

Rukia was Ichigo's new mom.

Ah, simple enough. Thank you.

That was Ikumi

Is this IchigoxToshiro on fifth place?

>the AiHime fanclub at BA spammed the poll with bots.
??

>san diego comic con
Is this what he really said back then?

Who knows.

He did say these then:
>SJ: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?
>Kubo-sensei: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [Laughs]

>* 1:50 PM - Will there be an Isshin backstory? Yes! He knew from the start he was a Soul Reaper.

>Q: Speaking of Ichigo's relationships with his friends, there seems to be a love triangle between Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime. Do you delve more into this in later volumes?
>Tite Kubo: (laughs) I get asked about that a lot! I don't want to make Bleach into a love story because there are much more exciting things about their personalities and things that they can do instead of getting into the romance aspect of their relationships.

>Tite Kubo: After I finished drawing chapter one, I already knew that Ichigo's dad Isshin would be a Soul Reaper. At the time, I didn't plan on having leaders in the Soul Society, so I didn't plan on him being one of the leaders.
>Q: Will you feature a back story about Isshin?
>Tite Kubo: Yes, I will draw it!

>IGN: What are your plans for the future of Bleach? Do you have an ending in mind?
>Kubo: There is no ending for Bleach at the moment.
(so the thing about wanting to end with Ichigo's kid meeting Rukia's kid was a lie, or that answer was a lie)

Yes.

Keep in mind they're not asking for romantic pairings, but the pair of characters they want on the cover.

What he said is that the series was still going, not ending yet

Kek

The AiHime fanclub at Bleachasylum had a decent amount of posters back during the site's prime. It was headed by Maltex, who most IR fans hated because of his translations. To this day I still don't know if they had a right to hate him because he was a shit translator or simply because he exposed their translations as biased towards IR.

Obviously the pairing didn't get to 2nd place because it's actually popular. Either they used bots or cleared their cache to vote multiple times. Or at least I always assumed AiHime placing that high was resulted from mass cheating.

He said this too:

Q: For a shonen series, Bleach spends a lot focusing on the emotions and different bonds between the characters. I’m sure you’re asked this a lot, but will we ever see any romance by the end of the series?
Kubo: I don’t really intend to make it a romantic story, but it’s one of the aspects of the series, so I put it in here and there.

And later in 2008, for the the Fade to Black movie guide interview he said this:

Q: What do you think the bond is that these two have with each other?
Kubo:: It’s different from friendship but it’s not an romantic feeling either, these 2’s relationship, I think there is no other relationship like them in other works where despite both standing in a very close position with each other it is not romance (laughs)
But in this year’s movie there is a scene where Ichigo says Rukia is his “Precious nakama” and I think that explains their relationship well.

The AiHime fanclub at Bleachasylum had a decent amount of posters back during the site's prime. It was headed by Maltex, who most IR fans hated because of his translations. To this day I still don't know if they had a right to hate him because he was a shit translator or simply because he exposed their translations as biased towards IR.

Obviously the pairing didn't get to 2nd place because it's actually popular. Either they used bots or cleared their cache to vote multiple times. Or at least I always assumed AiHime placing that high was the result of mass cheating.

> because there are much more exciting things about their personalities and things that they can do instead of getting into the romance aspect of their relationships.

He should have included those much more exciting things about their personalities then. Considering what we actually got in the manga, this was a big fat lie. I'd have gladly taken several chapters worth of romance stuff, if that had meant the fight against Sniper Chicken and Asspull Thor had been halved, or if we could have skipped some of the mook Sternritter fights.