50% of Australians now have at least one foreign parents

>50% of Australians now have at least one foreign parents.

australians ARE foreigners, fuckhead.

>집으로가는 자식 마약 거래자

go home

so are you an abo?

wtf i love unrestrained immigration now
#letthemstay

are you an abo?

1/37 noonga tribe

Australia should split into Dogland and Catland.

yeah so you're not an abo. so why are you pretending that the new shitskins in this country don't have as much right to be here as whitey?

Fuckin ell mates, we are fucked too lads!

As a transracial black gender fluid, queer poly person gender bender I am very proud of my gender poly country.

Cus whitey built the society.

>immigration is a right

no. you inherit your parents land, or you are an invader.

>yeah so you're not an abo
uh, racist much?

did you make up these rules?

At least the faggots will die off first.
Even here in America, if we get one large earthquake in California, the entire West Coast goes under.

that doesnt even make sense
elaborate on what this stat means

We will let you huff petrol and glue in peace.

So did kanakas, abo stockmen, chinamen, and wogs

Brown people love living next to white people. Even if those said white people are racist, brown people will go to great lengths to dwell with those superior to them.

>at least one foreign parents.
Most likely a brit or a kiwi

Both my parents are foreign, Dutch and Danish. I wasn't born here either.

We do need less chinks though.

Less boers as well tbqh

>dutch and danish

why lie?

Foreign doesn't necessarily mean non-white. I know for a fact that there are a shit-ton of Brits in Australia. I've got family in Perth.

Everyone in Australia are descendents of prisoners

Why did they leave your multicultural paradise? They are they racists?

obligatory reply to japanese flag

And you won’t have any descendants.

Time for whites to stop acting so cucked. Time for us to purge those suffering from pathological altruism from our gene pools. All lands that whites have expanded out from Europe to colonize and bring the torch of civilization to were paid for in blood. The ink is dry on those pages of history now. It's pathetic that we're willing to just stand idly by and allow the shitskins to re-conquer us without taking up arms because we've been feminized and degenerated by our kike overlords.

Just because we aren't native doesn't make us foreigners Muhammad. We colonized this country so it's ours now.

Feels pretty fucking good desu

Probably upwards of 90% of those foreign born are white europeans, so fucking many brits here. Same with saffer's. Hell, my mum is foreign born (netherlands) as well

nice

kek

>meme flag
disregarded

doublethink. read more orwell, poof.

Yeah, who wants white people in Australia
I'm not, probs whiter than you.

They didn't leave. They were born there. My aunt married an Australian man and moved to WA in the 90's. My cousins are all Aussies.

Whitey brought law, order, technology, and culture. Abos brought throwing sticks and baby rape/cannibalism. Chinamen are "bugmen".

i tan because my genes have been here for a long time and they have adapted to this nation's climate. if you don't tan, you don't belong here.

Interesting, so your aunt couldn't resist the BAC.

Over 3 million Australians used illicit drugs in the past year.

Isn't it time we legalize drugs already?

When will the government spend millions of dollars on a postal survey about drug legalization?

American. The only place in the world with barely an ounce of testosterone left.

Go suck on a squid you whale killing cunt.

What about Greeks, Italians and ex-Yugos? Do they still come over in large numbers like they used to?

yeah and that ounce of testosterone is tyrone's

So you're a Maori with 1/8th jungle fever irish?

Not really, but those groups are a menace on society.

feelings aren't rules lol

I'm in tasmania we won that war.

How so?

they fuck our women and give us more wogs

Eskimos had dark skin despite living in the arctic circle.

Your kind didnt adapt in a meaningful way. You eked out a living; you starved, got diseased, raped, murdered, and died of minor injuries. The white man has adapted to life, he has conquered its harms.

Begone, foul ape.

Organized crime mainly. But meds are going to nig it up anywhere they go.

Yes, we should have never let our animals out of their pens. Mistakes were made by whites in all lands in the 70 years.

At least we still have our guns. You aussies are completely declawed and defanged kike housepets now. What will you do stop the spread of the poison that began in Frankfurt?

Enjoy the soon-to-be 56% standard that made our country great.
You aren't full by the way. This has only just begun.
Mutts will rule the world.

australian
foreign parent

pick one nigget

what do you need guns for? none of you faggots with maga hats are going to stand up to the government. all you do is get hopped up on zoloft and commit mass shootings. bunch of beta poofs.

It's up to America to define what it means to be Australian, not you.

>Whitey brought law, order, technology, and culture.

Also managed to kill himself by importing shit loads of gooks, dune coons and niggers and creating a whole system dependent on growth that is currently collapsing, along with the concept of borders.

Can't say I'm so stoked to be white these days. Even the fucken Asians haven't stuffed up their societies beyond repair. We have.

The pride stuff falls on deaf ears with me. I'm embarrassed about it all.

ching chong

welcome to the global diversity meme machine

What a disgusting worthless creature. We should round them all up and place a yoke around their necks and make them work the fields until they are frail enough to fit in gas chambers.

user, they need guns to shoot niggers trying to steal shit on their property.
Honestly I wish I could have guns here to do the same...

50% of Australians are not abos?

It's too late now. Give in. Embrace your inner mutt.
It makes you stronger. Gives you focus.

Et tu, Britanistan? Last I checked 'anglo-saxon' is pretty indicative of a recent adventure. You're not exactly pictish, are you? Nonetheless it is hardly in dispute that you are local to the region.

The threat of guns slows down the implementation of the plan contrived at Frankfurt. Our decline began way before yours and Europe's but your destruction is accelerated ahead of ours. The kikes must manage us carefully in order to not set off the powder keg. Their timelines have been delayed and Trump is a setback for them.

They all are foreign except aboriginals.

that is true to a degree but some civilians with guns really stand no chance against the wrath of the government forces.

Yeah but most of them are Brits, who don't really count.

LOL, fucking hell the mental gymnastics of niggers on this board.

Guns.

And.

Drugs.

abos are as native to this land as we are

Careful, you'll trigger him. Yankees are insufferably arrogant and dumb but if you don't look out they'll suck you into 6 hours of beating your face against their wall.

The kikes words fall from your mouth.

Good hopeless goy... yes you are powerless to resist us.

Meanwhile my government can't clear Afganistan after 16 years of fighting goatfuckers on camelback hiding in caves with 30 year russian AK-47s.

So? He's not a kangaroo either. What does it matter what indigenous animals were there before White humans.

nothing wrong with having a tan

what wall?

Mostly European

> can't clear Afganistan after 16 years of fighting goatfuckers

dude... and you call me a hopeless goy. the american government and their allies do not want to "clear" the middle east. have a guess why, you stupid cunt.

I have an English mother and a German father so I guess that includes me.

Afrikaners moving to NZ/Australia was a fucking mistake.

your country was a mistake. literally nothing has come out of it.

fee fi fo fum
filthy dumb yankee scum
be he spic or be he mutt
he be preceded by his gut

It's pathetic on here how Americans, Aussies, and Europeans are always trying to have a pissing contest on here about who is more cucked. It's like saying "Well.. your wife has 6 bulls and my wife only has 3, KEK.".

I have no ill will towards any of my white brothers around the world. We need to stand united globally instead of letting the schlomo divide us.

Wew

>I have no ill will towards any of my white brothers around the world.
The only thing I look forward to in the future is watching your country burn.

>this post made me realize both my parents are immigrants and my stepdad.

do i tell the cunts to go back?

Most of those foreign parents are probably from the UK