Please Trump don't make Islam Radicalized

Bush and Obama told Muslims we belong in America. Trump’s tweets tell us we don’t.

By retweeting anti-Muslim propaganda videos, Trump sent a troubling message to Americans.

>Just under two years ago, I sat in a metal folding chair inside a mosque in Baltimore and listened to the sitting president of the United States tell me and around 200 of my fellow American Muslims that I belong in America.

>Standing at a lectern in his socks (he’d taken off his shoes, as is customary for anyone entering a mosque), President Barack Obama looked out at the assembled crowd and the TV cameras and said , “If you’re ever wondering whether you fit in here, let me say it as clearly as I can, as president of the United States: You fit in here — right here. You’re right where you belong. You’re part of America, too.”

>“You’re not Muslim or American,” he added. “You’re Muslimand American.”

>In the midst of rising anti-Muslim sentiment in the country, it was a powerful message. I had tears in my eyes.

>On Wednesday, the sitting president of the United States shared another message about Muslims and their place in America that brought tears to my eyes — but for a starkly different reason.

>That’s because President Trump spent Wednesday morning retweeting a series of anti-Muslim propaganda videos portraying Muslims as violent and barbaric to his 43.6 million followers on Twitter.

>The videos came from a woman named Jayda Fransen, the leader of a far-right British political party called Britain First that is known for its extreme anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant views. Fransen was convicted in 2016 of religiously aggravated harassment after she verbally abused a woman wearing a hijab.

People who can't tolerate banter need to be eliminated via drones.

They're not Americans
They will never be
And now they're backlashing out of fear because they know
Their time is up

The need to be shot back in catapults.

>call all racists and white nationalists unamerican
>call all trump supporters unamerican
>wah wah wah Trump makes us feel like don't belong
How can liberals have so much cognitive dissonance?

Muslim out! Out! Out!

We hate them because they are subhuman scums and they won’t assimilate and won’t give us their women, and wants to rape/molest our women while they keep their women chained to their homes.

Fuck muslime.

Oh yes trump please do

Islam is already radicalized, look what is happening in Libya where they use niggers to make kebab, or in European nations like GB and France with monthly terrorist attacks...

FUCK
SUNNIS

Islam is and always has been radicalized.

...and when say radicalized I mean that muzzies are a bunch of crazy fucks

this this and this. they've had more than enough chances to assimilate in multiple countries in the west. There is not a single one in which Muslim immigration has gone well.

Muslims don't deserve to be on this planet.

Then shut up and gtfo already.

these people do not belong planet earth

Like it or not Sup Forums there is a soft side of fighting terrorism and that is through propaganda - that was what Obama was doing when he insisted falsely that Islamism doesn't exist, and that Islam is the religion of peace.

Behind the scenes Obama knew exactly what things were like and complained about Saudi Arabia's role in radicaizing and shifting worldwide Islam into ultra-conservate 'takifiri' ideology.

That said, Trump ushering in a sudden change in Saudi Arabia by empowering Bin Salman will likely outweigh any negative reaction to these videos.

His speech in Saudi Arabia was also surprisingly decent with the emphasis of 'radical islamism' which is the correct term to use. Tunisia is technically run by Islamists but it's a compromising political body that's just governing how its people see the world.

fuck that, I want them radicalized, they should blow up some more shit, do it motherfuckers DO IT

if you do some killings fast enough and often enough I might just get to deus vult larp in the middle east for real

>speaking out against terrorism is anti-muslim
finally we agree on something

>muh feefees
Nobody gives a shit. Go back to your desert hell hole and stop raping and murdering our countrymen.

>Muslims are only a couple angry tweets from exploding

Yeah stay the fuck out.

One thing that really irritates me is not one of the articles critical of these retweets has actually addressed the content of the videos. They just say "alleged" or "purported" to be Muslims but they act like Trump is worse than the acts that are happening. What happened to don't shoot the messenger?

Is videos showing nazi violence understood as anti-nazi propaganda?

You are more than welcome in America

Amerimutts like to shout loud on the internet about how much they hate Islam, but in reality they are just as soft as euros

>Try to force Shira zones
>Play the victim when called out on faggotry and violence
I hope they get jumped at random now that Trump made that tweet, though anyone doing it should fear exploding

>'radical islamism' which is the correct term to use.

Of course a leaf will defend the absurdist notion of "radical islamism", the means don't matter retard, when the end goal is a literal hell on earth as dictated by islamic scripture.

In fact one might well argue that those who strive in the path of allah not with arms but with legislature, diplomacy and by means of infiltration of free, secular societies, pose a far greater threat than even hundreds of suicide bombers or truck of peace drivers.

This.
The subversion is real, they try to out breed you and while trying out breed you infiltrate the governments for positions of power so that when the time comes and the muslims out number whatever population they are trying to eradicate, they can do so legally and with ease.

>Your all violent pieces of filth, that rape women, and blow up kids! get out!

>Yeah well, to prove you wrong, we're all going to be violent pieces of filth. that rape women, and blow up kids! that will show you! racist bigots!

Muslims are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing, you're essentially sleeper cells.

Removing your mask will give us a clear enemy and it is the only was we can purge Islamic scum from the west for good.

nigbama fucking shipped in so many damn somalians into Minnesota its actually mind boggling how no one cares

No you don't belong there!
Anyone who has actually read the entirety of Koran,Hadith and Sari(or whatever the 3rd book is about Mohamed's life) Will tell you that the The "tagline" of Islam should be 'Religion of Peace(but only for Muslims, the nonbelievers are worse than animals and should be tortured and Murdered) It teaches Supremacy of Muslims and the worthless of all who "haven't submitted themselves to Allah"
Koran says that Mohamed should an idol to all muslims, that he is the perfect being. Which couldn't be further from truth
>"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
>A quote from former Muslim Ali Sina, who offered $50,000 to
anyone who could prove this wrong based on Islamic texts.
>The reward has gone unclaimed.

>Inb4 but the majority of Muslims are peaceful
Another Islam apologist lie
>People in Turkey(you couldn't get more secular in a Muslim country) were surveyed and 30% of all people wanted Sharia for the ENTIRE WORLD. The Statistics are even worse for Pakistan and Indonesia.

SO NO, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE WEST AND STAY IN THE HELLHOLES YOU CREATED

Forgot this

People wouldn't care that you're muslim if they stood against the extremists within their own communities. Throwing it in people's faces makes them care.

being nice sure as fuck didnt stop them from radicalizing in europe.

>muslim
>stood against the extremists
Contradiction, Muslims are extremists unless they're hypocrites in which Allah condemns them to death.

also considering that america has been bombing their countries for decades now there should be many more terrorist attacks over there, but they're mostly happening in the countries that are nice to them, including actual muslim countries.

Wait so muslims bashing non muslims is ok?

>Don't say anything bad to them or they'll blow people up!

And they say we're thin skinned.

Based Slovak, Islam is a death cult. It should be forbidden in Europe.

>don't criticize my barbaric culture or else i will trigger the detonator

yeah no thanks i don't think i want anyone like that anywhere near me

>Bush told Muslims they belong in America

B-but I thought he kept us safe on 9/11

Obama is a Muslim faggot and a shill for radical Sunnis and ZOG. He and Hildabeast were funding the rebels (terrorists) against Assad/Shia Iraqi Gov. and turned Libya into a nigger BBQ. Fuck him, fuck his whore mother and fuck those Snackbars pretending they're Americans too.

Make Islam radicalised? Apparently you have not read the Qur'an!

I can't stand many Muslims online. Occasionally in the past I have met them and they have been OK, but online you either get Taqqiya... I.e. a lie something like FGM isn't a part of Islam but is based in Africa and then a block. Or when you bring up legitimate points such as Jay Smiths work they start saying you are "Saying anything to justify your hate".

Honestly, if you can't have a rational discussion nobody cares what you think. If you're always going to play the victim card and not look at your own side, then people will just have to ignore you and bring these things up via groups like Britain First.

>Anti Muslim

That's right dont criticise violent invaders or you hate ALL MUSLIMS and ALL IMMIGRANTS.

The deceitful wordplay is unreal.

I'm fine with the hypocrites as long as they're put to use reigning in the extremists. The other major religions do the same thing.

They can put themselves to death out of guilt after if they like.

>1 post by this id
Currently three threads in the catalog by this same Singapore user. All abandoned.

>Non-White told you you belong in a White country to undermine them
>White person told you to GTFO (he didn't though unfortunately)

Not hard to understand what's going on here.

It is. Also, if there are any contradictions in Koran, Islamic Scholars say, that the verses which were "revealed" to Mohamed later supercede the earlier ones.
>what does that mean?
The later verses(the very violent ones) come from the time when he was a Warlord, the earlier ones were revealed before he gained Power.
TL;DR >Muslims are indoctrinated into preferring violence,self-supremacy and domination to peace and love

>Minnesota
>Minne Sota?
>"where to (goes) war?"
It was inevitable.

>Anti-Muslim propaganda
It is literally just videos Muslims have filmed themselves!

Is long pig halal?