The Sup Forumsony is here. Move here. Become a majority of voters. We can play the democrats' game against them

The Sup Forumsony is here. Move here. Become a majority of voters. We can play the democrats' game against them.

I cam a local. I can provide any info you need.

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/opinions/2017/11/30/anchorage-may-not-be-as-diverse-as-you-think-or-as-equal-racially/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am*

god dammit

Fuck GOP
Fuck Dems

VOTE AKIP

You ever consider just moving somewhere a little colder?

Heil Vogler

Such as?

too cold user
>muh dick
needs warmer climates

This is stupid we should move to west virginia since it's white.

How hard for a Brazilian male?

I wish

>AKIP

lol. too weak to break free and the federal government would never allow it.

I've heard nice things about Greenland and the Siberian Freestate

Go away. We dont want you here. We dont need you here. Go live in mountainview and keep your door unlocked

But it's surrounded on all sides by Americans. Alaska is surrounded by thousands of miles of nothing but trees, and the enemy of our enemy, Russia

Not hard

I will have you know AKIP's original leader was one of the earlier members of the clinton body list

First, tell that to the californians moving up here.

Well you are brown and not from america. Go sign up with Catholic services and say you are a Democrat. Just another refugee clogging up our overwhelmed social services

I say it everyday. My guns arent loud enough

Still mulling over the move to Greenland?

Greenland is a block of ice year round, it's not even worth discussing. I wouldn't be opposed however to trading a certain amount of oil for some of eastern Siberia

The point is made. If the californians won't leave when you tell them to, the alternative is to displace them just as they displace us as a strategy.

>warm weather cuck
Should've known

This has nothing to do with warm weather. Name one natural resource in Greenland other than ice. Alaska has all kinds of metal and coal

>he hasn't taken the greenpill yet
Until you've been what can you say of the lands bounty?

That it's survivable territory but we'd have nothing to support ourselves? We'd be dependent on aid, and no one would be willing to give an evil racist nazi bigot state foreign aid

With what? Phillipino democrat voters? Katrina nigs that wont go home 15 years on? Coughsyrup niggers that scream as they reach out for dem gibs?

>The only potential presidential candidate worth voting for

I've got some literature that'll change your entire way of thinking

cкopo oчeнa cкopo cocнитe хyй aляcкa eтo poccия

Alaska looks great but I don't think I could handle that many huge mosquitoes.

You do realize household refrigerators can make ice.

Nigger do you have any comprehension of why I created this thread?

You need precursors and intermediates to make ice. You're thinking about "freezing water"

All the bugs here are tiny, there just are billions and billions of mosquitos. $300 and the neighborhood's problem is solved, pic related

.....................What?

Nigger do you not realize this state is fucked if we dont get hit with tactical nukes in Anchorage and Juneau?

Just a chemistry joke, I thought you were supposed to be self reliant?

Nigger do you not realize that's like taking out the entire brain because of a little tumor that could be easily removed by itself? We have not yet reached critical mass. We are not Colorado.

How's Fairbanks these days?
I spent my formulative years there and miss it every day.

does alaska have any universities that arent shit?

t. ee phd looking for faculty positions

No.

Nigger the brain is 40% brain tumor right now and the newspaper is bitching the brain is not diverse enough.
adn.com/opinions/2017/11/30/anchorage-may-not-be-as-diverse-as-you-think-or-as-equal-racially/
How is 12 extra poltards going to help?

O man how I love ADN. But really how the hell do we fix Anchorage?

There's a lot more than 12 extra poltards, and 12 extra poltards can still create a propaganda machine.

Frankly, we are too full of minorities right now to start off with an ethnostate. A civic nationalist state is a good starting point - maybe not the end goal, but it would convince enough people to let one of us run the place, maybe even getting some minorities to support us.

The same way they fixed Manila

Why would anyone need to move to make a propaganda machine?

By letting Turkey annex Romania

You are getting Fukushimed there

Because without moving it would just be "b-but muh holocaust was fake and 1488". There would be no focus on Alaska or how it's relevant here. You don't understand a place to the necessary kind of level until you live there.

Go to bed Mike. Youre too tired for this thread

I'm an Alaskan currently hanging out in Romania. But if we're on the part I would say let Hungary annex it.

Are you that l33t h4x0r who moved to bucharest for cheap internet?

How do you explain alaska's std rate? top 2-10 states are southern because of niggers, alaska is #1 despite being no nigs

Eskimos.

We get lots of gays up there for some reason. I remember a lot of homos from Texas were moving up a while back.

Anchorage and valley coal burners, and all of the natives

>valley coal burners
No, just Anchorage.

Have you never been to Wasilla?

I graduated high school in Wasilla. The women are all whores but there is no coal to burn and I don't feel they'd put in the effort to drive to Anchorage for it. The year I graduated there were five entire blacks at the school, though I came this close to dating one of them.

cabin fag alert

Its not 1972 anymore

Okay, so does 56% count as coal to you? There was a lot of that

What makes people think that a cold ass place like that wants a foreigner there?

So on point where do you expect Sup Forumsonists to move to exactly?

Does anyone have any information on what's going on with GCI? Are they selling themselves and who will be the new main ISP if they do?

GCI already sold themselves and are still operating normally.

i'm thinking stay where we're at and fight

We've been doing that for how long? and it hasn't gone anywhere.

>We've
And the personality disorder comes out. Wow.

>move to AK
Ban weed and I'll consider it.

Weed isn't the problem, the black market is. And I would crack down on the black market harder than anyone could dream.

I have no idea what that means and im starting to think that you are so autistic and lonely that you want people to move up so that you can make friends

>im starting to think that you are so autistic and lonely that you want people to move up so that you can make friends
:^)

>masses of whites move to alaska
>oy vey
>suddenly thousands of niggers get bussed to alaska ''for diversity''

Aussies should do the same with Tasmania

Both personalities getting in on this one?

How can I move there legally, without being a snow mexican?

>paying 300 dollars for a CO2 mosquito trap
you realize that normal bakers yeast and a couple dozen empty 2-liter bottles will do the same thing, right? Just add a bit of sugar water once a week.

>move into snow mexican village
>pretend to make friends with as many people as possible
>bullshit your way onto voter rolls
>go to polling place
>people there already know who you are
>this is considered identification and they will let you vote

>alternatively, under this current incompetent administration they might even just let you vote anyway

screw that. I am not a polar bear.

I'm listening....

Who are you quoting?

Can i come?

Full

We need all the boots on the ground we can get

im getting conflicted messages

I think he implied only white people.

Which one of us seems more trustworthy?

-20 below now.
already 2 foot of snow.
not many Northern lights this winter.
Fairbanks is brutal.
sent from my Honda generated internet.
@ 3.80 per gallon.

isn't there large number of satanists and mysterious disappearances there? fuck that. i'll go on vacay to see the national parks but that's it.

Its also worth mentioning iv never seen snow in my life.

Is shitposting worth freezing your nips off every 2-3 hours?

This is the first I've heard. Explain.

Those traps work by emitting CO2, which is how mosquitos home in on you in the forest in the first place, by following your exhalations.

If you take a two liter bottle and put yeast and sugar water in the bottom of it, the yeast will produce CO2. Put a little hat on it so the air can get out but the rain cant get in (but the mosquitos can still find their way in) and you will trap them by the millions. Some of them might crawl out again, depends on your design (check youtube), but you kill the vast majority.

The yeast will just keep going as long as you feed it every week or so, come by, take the hat off, and pour a little more sugar water into the mix.

You might need to empty the trap of mosquito bodies after a couple months, depends on your quantities. Anyhow, just set these things out every 100 meters or so in a big circle around whatever you want to protect, especially near trees and shady areas, or standing water, and you will depopulate the central zone in short time.

Cost: jack shit.

Ironic I felt pushed from my home in Colorado and had to come to this gulag for the last patch of free dirt.

fuck senpai

desu senpai, I love Trump so much that I don't ever want to be an illegal immigrant.

...Thanks. I'll try this next summer

What is global warming
Shit is going to be the next LA

Yupik especially.
Some are cute but they are cum dumpsters full of coal too.

>beachfront homes in sunny Toronto

Where would the best school for a criminal justice program be? Border patrol in alaska sounda fun to me.

Alaska is corrupt as fuck.
The Jewish corporation runs it all and all "Native " corporations. Which are mostly just Russian since Russia imported thousands of yupik.
The Russian Old believers in Homer and delta Junction are the biggest theives you will ever see.
Troopers are mostly brainwashed Californians.
Judges sell kids to pedophiles at such a high rate It has to be some cult in the Nesbett Courthouse.
Indians clear cut everything, own everything, kill everything, and if your lucky you can work for them.

Sorry snownigger, I don't want have frozen balls 24/7.
If I make the step and leave this eternal shit hole, I want to move where I can fiesta siesta in muh barmuda shorts 24/7. maybe Thailand etc.

This is true, and we can fix it.

I'm a brown Latino who will be moving to Alaska in the future

I'm going to spread my brown seed to all the wh*Te women there.