Where did this 'soyboy' meme even come from?

where did this 'soyboy' meme even come from?
why would anyone conclude that soy milk is the cause of numale behaviour?
because who the fuck even drinks soy milk?
the only people I know that drink soy milk are either lactose intolerant (eg. not white) or vegan

and if you decide to become vegan, well you already are a numale before ever drinking a sip of soy milk

this meme is retarded

Did you really come to the conclusion that it's about soymilk? It's about things like soylent and soy lecithin.

again, if you actually decide to buy dietary replacements or supplements then you're already gone

drinking soy is an effect, not a cause

/fit/

I think a lot of people know it's just a symptom and they just use it to mock as a meme but then you get idiots who think it is a direct cause and they just happen to be louder

>normal fags coming here trying to understand our memes for their awefull ragpiece articles
How about you get a real job before they decide to stop paying you for your shit writting you nigger. You're not a journalist you're worthless, your article is worthless and your life is worthless because you choose to suck dick and cry about it instead of working hard you lazy waste of life.
You're unfit to live so kill yourself already it's not like anything good will ever come of you.

>soy lecithin
>dietary replacements or supplements
You don't even understand the full scope of the post you are replying to, but you still attempt to come off from an assumed position of authority in understanding.

What did they mean by this?

you always get soyed because soy is now livestock feed, it's even in meat unless it is grassfed

It's like 2 years old used to describe cringefags and libshits on yt. But it's now mainstream and with that it'll fall to obscurity.

that's a lot of assumption friend
not every post is made for some sort of gain you know
maybe I actually want to know why people here take the meme seriously and spam this shit across the site and every social media outlet like it's some sort of big reveal

but that's what it is?

They want you dead.

No, it's mostly soybean oil. Soy lecithin in most products is in small enough amounts to not be a problem. It's all that dame soybean oil in everything now. And make sure to avoid anything that just says vegetable oil because all of the is soybean oil now. If you're going to buy vegetable oil get pure canola oil, but you should really just stick to butter and other animal fats.

Fun fact: SoyBoy is an indonesian donut king type brand that makes disgusting soy buns they fill with fucking terrible custard kind of slime pus.
Indonesian cuisine, everybody.

It's about everything that has unfermented, processed soy. Especially GMO unfermented soy.
Small enough to not be a problem in that food that it is in all by itself, yes. But the cumulative effect through eating many different foods that has it hasn't been assessed. and it won't be.

I honestly don't get it but it's fucking hysterical

I’ve been doing the soy boy meme ever since 2008 when a friend told me that Japanese wives feed their husbands soy so it can shut down their penis give them ED and lower sperm count
Since then I warned people always say no to soy
That and Mountain Dew
Real life meme made it so I never touch the shit
Ever since my buddy told me it makes your weenie small
Before the soyboy meme was the
Dewldos

Soy capitan

WTF

CIA Niggers glow in the dark

If soy is truly the reason people are turning into these bizarre creatures then it literally needs to be outlawed and they possibly need to be castrated

You sound like a tremendous newfag. Lurk for a year and all shall be revealed.

If women don't worry about their diet, why do men?

Yeah, it's insane. People are actually trying to push the idea that beans are bad for you.

This post is on the money

Normalfags ruin everything, as usual

>and all shall be revealed.
you can't be serious
yeah, I don't come to this board often thanks to people like you
enjoy your epic crusade though

to be fair others in this thread are more reasonable
this makes more sense since people could buy it without knowing it

>because who the fuck even drinks soy milk?
Literally everyone in San Francisco is guzzling soy lattes

Soy feminized males because of the estrogen intake. This is what the left and the Jews wants. To weaken America by removing the men

what is that shit

>and if you decide to become vegan, well you already are a numale before ever drinking a sip of soy milk
This is completely true, yet soy contains a lot of estrogen and will make you even more of a numale

timor leste you fucking rednecks

Obrigado based Britbro.
>The absolute state of most of the anglosphere
We HATE islam and unlike 99% of everyone we fucking BTFO and kicked them out of our country. Any islam trouble maker in Timor-Leste can swim to Dubai or just go into the hills with the "nice hill people" (never comes back down out of hills)

Aren’t you guys mostly black?

Dew makes your dick small due to the massive gut that a person gains from drinking it.

Replace Dew with any soda/pop/sugar filled water, and the effect is the same.

>our memes

East Timor? Isn't that where fat Ozzies go to rape children?

it ain't rocket science retard
we got sick of hearing everyone virtue signal soy this and soy that
"I only drink soy" got on peoples nerves.
welcome to the backlash.
expect a lot more backlash for all the other bullshittery too

>he thinks only soy fucks you up
>uses shampoo, soaps, perfume, toothpaste full of sodium laureth sulfate, fluoride and other things.

When you eat soy for example, your liver will remove most of the estrogen, but if you apply products directly on your skin it will go directly into your system. My beard grows half a cm a day now.

Wait until you learn about bisphenols.

It came from the potato lobby to make soybased foods less popular

What is the natural soy filtering capacity of the liver? What happens if you consume more than that amount? I'm asking because there is soy in so much processed food now that it seems likely that the liver is getting overwhelmed. Is there an equivalent of cirrhosis of the liver for soy?

I tried soy milk bc I was curious about the taste. Needless to day, it tasted terrible.

Because I got tired of seeing the word cuck everywhere.

It's not backlash. It's the same old nazi eugenic memes from Sup Forums how people who can't drink milk aren't white, how black people have big dicks, why don't you have a gf, etc.

But on the facts, soy contains phytoestrogens, which are a chemical precursor to estrogen. There is colloquial scientific evidence that this can cause a hormone imbalance in men who eat soy and cause issues (gynecomastia, etc). But one glass of soy milk isn't going to do this, you have to be on an all soy diet and probably have other issues too.

I drink soy milk
I don't even care lol

people on this board are just that gullible, they don't actually know the science behind phyto/xenoestrogens
only thing that has estrogen levels high enough to potentially cuck you at all is flax seed, and even that isn't very potent

It's "SoyGoy" use the word correctly.
Use the Alinsky method.
STICK TO THE PLAN.

>Flax seed boosts testosterone
>"NO, IT DOES THE EXACT OPPOSITE THING!"

NOT ALL SOYBOY ARE EQUAL, /pol!