WTF happened to women? Where have their morals gone? Watch as they line up for a photo op with HORSE COCK man

WTF happened to women? Where have their morals gone? Watch as they line up for a photo op with HORSE COCK man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc
youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worldstarhiphop
com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmZ5BO91hc20D3uPU

Don't they realize they are the root cause for todays liberal degeneracy?
What happened to the women of yesteryear who actually had class and weren't just cock hungry sluts?
How can you even trust one of them enough to mate with them if they are willing to line up just to hold some stanger's freak cock?
What are they even going to do with said pic? post on social media?
Hey mom I found this pic of you holding a sweet hog... Ahhh yes I remember that as if it were only yesterday, you should have felt it dear, it was as heavy as an eggplant.
Women had a roll to play in society, they were supposed to keep men in check from acting like the animals that we are. When they start acting like animals all hope is lost.
They were supposed to tell us when we stepped out of bounds now we are playing without any boundary lines, anything goes.
How do we as men right this ship?
We can't withhold cock like they used to with pussy because there will always bee some sneaky little soy boy hanging around waiting to slide into they hen house like a faggot fox.

>worldstarhiphopcom/videos/video.php?v=wshhmZ5BO91hc20D3uPU

It looks fake-as-fuck.

bump

It's cool.
She probably snores like a horse.
No loss here.
Move along.

How does white ''people'' even competition?

Lol are you kidding me? If a nice busty women was like "hey come grab my tits and let's have photo shoots and its free" you're telling me you wouldn't? Women like dicks like men like vaginas. It's simple shit you inbred retard

>women
>morals

WTF happened to us is a good question?

There was a time not so long ago, that if a nigger touched a white woman, the white men would get together and build a swing for the coon in a tree or at least tie it to a cotton gin and give it swimming lessons

looks like somewhere in the global south, so who cares?

>women
>morals
Women have no morals unless you enforce them, which is why societies have since the dawn of mankind shunned sluts, established religious order to set moral values as necessary norms etc.
This is literally how civilization works and also the reason why liberalization is causing society to slowly but surely collapse nowadays.
No moral institutions means no enforced morals means sluts means no families means ultimately no civilized society.

don't worry Cleatus, it's from south of the border. Should be fine, the women aren't white

except women actually cant differentiate between dick and would actually fuck horses, nigger

disgusting THOT detected

And what happened to men who were chivalrous and faithful to their wives? How can you trust a man when they cheat on you by going to a strip club and fuck some random sluts? Hypocrite much

This

I WONDER...?

>Women have no morals unless you enforce them

Yeah, exactly like men.

They can't. Why do you think these whitebois on Sup Forums are so mad for?

test

OY VEEEYYY

>men are the ones that came up with the idea to enforce morals
>they don't have morals unless they're enforced upon them by other men

Gagahahaahagahagahahaah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case?wprov=sfla1

thought he was holding a microphone at first glance
Jesus Christ >woman in 2017

Anyone who thinks for a half second that's a real dick has clearly never been in the same zip code as one.

Hahahhah
Did you read this part
>After Pinyan died, the authorities used his driver's license to find acquaintances and relatives. Earlier news reports stated that the authorities had used surveillance camera footage to track down Pinyan's companion. Using the contacts, the authorities found the farm where the incident occurred. The police tracked down the rural Enumclaw-area farm, which was known in zoophile Internet chat rooms as a destination for people who want to have sex with livestock, and seized hundreds of hours of videotapes of men engaging in receptive anal sex with horses. One of the videotapes featured Kenneth Pinyan shortly before he died on July 2.
Hundreds of hours of men having sex with horses. THIS Mr hands guy worked for boeing and had a wife and kids. Please tell me again how women are the inferior, hyper sexual loose moral ones

Buy a white fake cock

>roasties are slightly less degenerate than horse-fucking faggots

Well congrats, you got that going for you.

you sound like a feminist

stay mad

kek
also those for those who haven't seen
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc
youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc

The difference is that men realize this and voluntarily plead for order to establish morals, while women (generally) rather chose to live in freedom even if it means the downfall of civilization.
This is the reason why patriarchy builds society while matriarchy spends the whole day arguing and doing pointless shit (see several social experiments)

I‘m not saying men are generally better than women, but they are more disciplined, they at least strive to better themselves instead of being content with the status quo. Of course there are exceptions, but this is what divides the masses of men between the masses of women.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN DONT WANT TO TOUCH MY TINY CHEESY WEENUS

ftfy

Oh God, I think I’m going to be sick. Raping slutty women is starting to seem like less and less of a crime as the days roll by.

ITT
Mad white boys. When women think of black men they think of their dicks, it’s facts and a bunch of fat nerdy racist virgins saying racist things makes them seek out a black man even more. Get over it, got me several white plates I’m currently spinning.

This guy is great, thanks

What helps you sleep at night nigger.

SHUT IT DOWN

Women? I see no women here. All I see here is a worthless kikess and a nigger being the degenerates they are.

Jesse Lee Peterson is fucking great.

I hate this whole "it's all about race/gender" bullshit the left pulls and I fucking love when champions come from those groups the left claims they represent (e.g. Milo, Karen Straughan, Tomi Lahren, Jesse Lee Peterson)

(you)
biggest dick is held by a white guy btw
sad this is a literal dick measuring contest
how hard is it to get a fake dick and pose for photos, gratz to the nigger for getting money off faking it

SEXbots

Yay!!!

That's obviously a fake dick.

Employment

It is fake.

It's supposed to be one of those dumb sex conventions where they teach you about consent and putting on condoms and shit.

I mean, the fact that he is holding it whenever a female touches it and how it isn't changing size at all makes it obvious to anyone with a penis themselves

It's like those stupid carnival attractions where they have fake freaks like a legless horse

Why are you posting a black guy Spanish meme?