What's the appeal of sadistic girls?

What's the appeal of sadistic girls?

If you don't instinctively see it, you're just not M enough.

Being too passive and lazy to take responsibility for your own sexuality so you want others to do it for you.

A reversal of the loyalty dynamic and the anxieties that accompany it. Men naturally tend to worry about their women being taken from them. It's their nature. Maybe not in the same way as an ntr hentai might suggest, but the weaker and more naive she is, the more he agonizes over anything from terminal illness to her simply being "beguiled" away from him.

A sadistic girl who's stronger than you nullifies this entirely. You didn't choose her, but she chose you and ensnared you.

Spotted the pseuds.

>have a fetish analyzing thread
>complain about the pseuds

>pseuds
Not really. I'm just talking about myself.
I'm sure there are some guys who don't care about their girl, but I don't think they're the majority, and I wouldn't want to be anything like them.

It's mostly the fact that they're not so passive like most anime girls.
I just like the kind of girl who has confidence and does what she wants, doesn't have to be a femdom sadist.

She needs to hurt someone and she needs me so that gives my life a purpose and stops it from being empty shortly

T H I S

Confidence is one of the most attractive features an anime girl can have.

You beta pansy ass fucking fags make me sick. Kind of fuckface who would sit twiddling his thumbs as his girl is getting railed in front of him.

until she meets the dick.

That doesn't really have anything to do with confidence. Being submissive in bed and having a submissive personality are two different things.

I would definitely not want anyone handling my balls with any sort of "confidence."

The sadistic part. Obviously.

I think the best indicator for a best girl for me is her smile. If it's a cheeky, confident, audacious smile then I know I've struck gold.
So you're saying you want a girl that's basically houseplant that has no confidence or self-esteem?
There's NOTHING I hate more then when a girl loses all confidence the moment she gets the dick.
The more she loves her man and the bigger his dick is the more smug she should get.

>tags: leg_lock, femdom, nakadashi

>Heart pupils

you're the one thinking any girl stronger than a doormat would automatically cuck you.

I wouldn't call her "sadistic" if she wasnts to protect Darling that much, though...

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Is Rachnera worth it?

You can do sadistic things to other girls with them.

>ask whether it's worth it
>when pic shows it is

I mean, she wouldn't hurt darling (unless he's into that), but she definitely enjoys watching others squirming in ecstasy while in her bondage.

where's this from, heavy object?

Google

sadistic girls never wi...

I want that stein.

Is Shinka sadistic?

like tsundere, there is some work involved to get to their soft side, if only for a brief moment.

I think that's the wrong hamster for this discussion

It's too bad that anyone with a backbone would rather fuck anyone but you.

Being a masochist.

Can we really call Rachnera sadistic though? She has never actually hurt Darling and is pretty gentle when the chips are down.

This is actually true

This too

Muh. Dominant 2d girls that thinks stepping on a guy is rewarding him are elder god tier.

What about dominant 2D girls that think headpats are rewarding him?

tormenting others with pleasure is sadistic too.
c-cute

They know what they want and aren't afraid to take it.

w-what do sadistic girls want?

You.

You grovelling on the floor, begging for permission to rub your dick on her foot to come like the filthy animal you are.

Insecure sadists are best

I think hamers is trying to say that Momo talks a big game, and tries to rape you in another girl's route, but in her route she turns into a total prude in bed.

>w-what do sadistic girls want?
Your pride crushed under her feet.

Men are passive and lazy. News at eleven. Also .

After long exposures of shitty females in anime and cartoons seeing them take charge and get shit done turns us on

>ywn have arachne scratch your back while making love

Was

Damn, that's pretty accurate

"Evil and sadistic" girl always designed better than the rest.

How I wish she wasn't such an irredeemable monster and Tatsumi wasn't a giant idiot who stayed with Night Raid instead of joining that general guy who's goal was to fix the empire from the inside.

Mostly the monster thing, but it would have been funny to watch Tatsumi struggle with a slowly developing stockholm syndrome.

Thats pretty hot

It's more satisfying when they submit to the power of the cock

No. it's more satisfying when they make you submit through the power of pussy.

My head wants the Cool girl, but penis can't resist the Bully.

The Cool/Disdain/Bully/Cold group are all fantastic, and I'd be thrilled with any of them. I think I'd prefer Cold or Bully (And probably Cold of those two) by just a hair, though. If I were choosing strictly with logic (instead of my dick's wants), Cool wins no contest for offering a sustainable relationship while still being super fun.

Smug and Bratty are cool too, though a level below. Sleepy/Tomboy/Ara Ara do very little for me.

Good taste, bully type a best (for degenerates). are there any anime grills that fits the bully description?

Sleepy comes out of left field, but I like it.

why is she so perfect?

>What's the appeal of sadistic girls?
The sadism, of course.
What a silly question

Why is sadism appealing?