Okay, so how are they going to die with Guts being the only survivor...

Okay, so how are they going to die with Guts being the only survivor? There no way in hell they're going to keep half of these guys alive by the end of the story.

>end of the story

Griffith will fuck them all to death.

Lets pretend for a second that Miura isn't jerking off to idol master and decided to finish it

Even the fairies?

>Even the fairies?
Especially the fairies.

Berserk is a story about the power of friendship now none of them are going to die except for Guts most likely

>There no way in hell they're going to keep half of these guys alive by the end of the story.

Miura will likely quadruple the size of them, we already a new mermaid loli follower, and I imagine the people they have with them now will also stick around. I'm pretty sure they'll get some new witch loli followers from the little witch academy they're currently at.

I'm not surprise by that at all. Hell, I wouldn't be surprise that this witch would tag along since she complains about how boring her life is and whats life outside the island.

I'm pretty sure Serpico will die

What are you even talking about? No one relevant has died in over twenty years. Why do you assume they're going to die?

I honestly get the feeling that Serpico and Schierke will die.

I guess people who've only recently marathoned Berserk haven't figured out that it's moeshit now.

I don't like how Gutts abandons his country while its getting raped and pillaged by Muslim invaders, what's the moral here?

He doesnt know about the invasion at the time

Guts literally gives no fucks.

And the bad guy, Griffith, is the one actually fighting the invasion while Guts is off fucking around with fairies and loli witches and crap.

I made this for /tg/ but I want to share it with you guys.

What if he's actually just slowly amassing an army of colorful characters to battle the Neo Band of the Hawk?

Why would Miura ever finish it, when Berserk is his livelihood? Do you really expect him to start another project when Berserk is over, or do you expect him to disappear into the Japanese highlands?

Berserk will continue as long as Miura needs to eat and buy video games.

How many could actually combat the apostle? The witch and maybe fox boy, but everyone else might as well get one shot

I respect how much work you put into that.

I hope Miura actually does something with this and doesn't make Griffith sacrifice Falconia. Because when take an unbiased look at things Griffith is the good guy here. Before the changed the world it was a wartorn shithole with asshole nobles and now its a paradise where everyone gets alone. If Guts were to kill Griffith Falconia would probably lose its protection and be overrun by monsters. This could be a really cool way to make the reader question who the good guy is.

Didnt the story outright hint that there is going to be a time skip because they spend a day in fairy land?

He's mentioned that he would be interested in working on other mangas after he finishes Berserk but who knows how long ago that was. He also made that wrestling miniseries.

Power of friendship plus all the magic shit that's constantly getting thrown in their lap. Serpico already has some pretty op magic stuff. That or cower behind Berserk mode Guts.

desu I'm more exited to see Guts kill this guy than Griffith. Think he will remember that he's the one that bit his arm during the eclipse?

Haven't been on Sup Forums in six months.

Have there been any updates on the rest of Season 1, or is it an information blackout?

pretty good

Puck did say that the island was a paradise compared the hell of the outside world.

obviously she will join as new JRPG party member at the end of arc

I think you should put a post number game and let fate decide the roll.

they all will die out of an old age, before Miura will finish his work

Did the doujin of the new witch girl fucking schierke got translated yet

Which site has the best Berserk scans and translations?