Trump's tax plan is:

Trump's tax plan is:

>a massive corporate tax cut
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/11/30/the-last-thing-we-need-is-a-massive-tax-cut/

>a massive tax cut for wealthy people
businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan-rich-people-benefits-2017-11

>a tax hike for millions of middle-class Americans
newsweek.com/tax-reform-long-run-middle-class-will-be-taxed-more-725268

>a partial repeal of Obamacare
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/individual-mandate-tax-reform/index.html

>a ticking time bomb for the social safety net, including previously untouchable programs like Medicare
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16712430/senate-tax-bill-change-federal-health-care

>an all-out assault on graduate school education
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/11/republican-college/546308/

So WHY does Sup Forums CONTINUE supporting this abomination?
Can't you fucking redditors and centipedes turn off the juvenile Trump-worshiping part of your brain FOR ONE MINUTE and admit this tax plan is just plain EVIL?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/11/30/the-last-thing-we-need-is-a-massive-tax-cut
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/tax-reform-long-run-middle-class-will-be-taxed-more-725268
edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/individual-mandate-tax-reform/index.html
vox
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16712430/senate-tax-bill-change-federal-health-care
theatlantic
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/11/republican-college/546308
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shekel status: denied

>washingtonpost com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/11/30/the-last-thing-we-need-is-a-massive-tax-cut
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/11/30/the-last-thing-we-need-is-a-massive-tax-cut
>newsweek com/tax-reform-long-run-middle-class-will-be-taxed-more-725268
unvis.it/newsweek.com/tax-reform-long-run-middle-class-will-be-taxed-more-725268
>edition cnn com/2017/11/15/politics/individual-mandate-tax-reform/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/individual-mandate-tax-reform/index.html
>vox com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16712430/senate-tax-bill-change-federal-health-care
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16712430/senate-tax-bill-change-federal-health-care
>theatlantic com/business/archive/2017/11/republican-college/546308
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/11/republican-college/546308

Fake news

Back in the oven, kike. Nobody cares.

He is Shoahing hollywood, Bad goy = /ourguy/

Avi do you realize that no one here trusts the WaPo and CNN propoganda.

You realize you didn't hide your flag you fucking retard?

As this man said, I don't trust the mainstream media. That doesn't mean I'll take everything in here at face value either though. Where can I get an unbiased look at the facts?

>a tax hike for millions of middle-class Americans
Not me though, and I bring in 67k a year. I'm actually getting a tax cut, because I couldn't itemize in previous years.

no ....if an Israeli posting it,,it can't be true...I'm too contrarian to think rationally

>That doesn't mean I'll take everything in here at face value either though.
Then you don't care for the truth and you best get back to your blinder excuse for media.

>Wapo
>Jewsweek
>CNN
AHAHAHAAAAA

It is precisely because I care for the truth that I won't read the jewish-controlled media. I need credible sources.

thanks nord bro!

What would you consider to be "good" news sources, then?

40% of american dont pay tax

Most Corporations are small businesses.

The middle class will be incentivized to pour money into their businesses instead of their personal lives. Their businesses will grow to the point that the extra paid in taxes won't be a burden.

This will lead to a massive decrease in unemployment.

>coming to Sup Forums looking for facts
wew

Just watch the mainstream media and laugh at them, come here and read shit and laugh at them. If you don't just want to laugh at people, take both sides and consider the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Ben shapiro does a good analysis of the bill. Its going too fuck NYC and California. The drop to 500k for the mortgage interest from 1million kills the commifornians.

fuck off kike

EITHER STAY FOREVER OR LEAVE FOREVER

thats the point dumbass so corporations move back here

when ireland gets all the tax we get less

Do you think lowering the corporate tax rate won't reduce the prices of goods and services we buy?

Quit whining about wealthy people too.

Oh, and how do you justify people in low tax states paying the federal taxes while high tax states pay less? Yes, if you live in a high tax state your taxes will go up--and that's a fair and just thing to do.

Obamacare was ridiculous from the beginning too.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/