REEE HITLER JUST WANTED TO LIBERATE YOU RUSSKIES FROM THE JEWS

>REEE HITLER JUST WANTED TO LIBERATE YOU RUSSKIES FROM THE JEWS

Mass grave of children Lychkovo

The cemetery of Lychkovo contains a mass grave with the remains of a large number of children who were killed in the bombing of the Lychkovo station, on 18 July 1941. The children were about to be evacuated towards the east.

>ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гибель_ленинградских_детей_на_станции_Лычково

Krauts overlook the unpleasant thread.

Bump

Nobody actually believes that Hitler actually wanted to liberate Russia from "Judeo-Bolshevism", not even the Nazis themselves, they just used it to make themselves look better to the public and draw more sympathizers.

how do you explain Vlasov then?

Why are there so many Hitler lovers here then? Do they not consider Russians to be human or something? That's what a jew would do t b h
They'd kill him after the goal is achieved. They needed meat to throw at the soviets.

Bump

Waiting for krauts to appear. If they have the guts, ofc.

sorry aboutt your thread ivan. saged

>taking Sup Forums autistic screechings seriously
Stop eating yellow snow already.

>yellow snow
I don't have snow where I live. People here don't seem to realize that nazis were fucktards.
>kraut autistic screeching
You ain't got nothing to say to me I suppose

>Bumps self not once, but twice
Fuck off.

3 times actually

Canacucks aren't welcome in this thread, my dear.

Not like you weren't staging an invasion of your own or anything...

And that totally justifies killing children.
Your mutt brain can't function properly, eh?

>killed in the bombing of the Lychkovo station

Shush, nazitards will tell you these kids massacred millions of kraut civilians and luftwaffe acted in self-defence

And they HAD to bomb it when there's a train on the railroad? Couldn't they do it the day after? Or wait some 50 minutes or something?

lel
kikerauts back at it again

British care when they firebombed Dresden and the like? No? Then either should they.

>Do they not consider Russians to be human or something?
I don’t consider communists human and I’ll tolerate a lot of atrocities to uproot it.

>GERMans
>human
Dresden was merely pest control

The same could be said of your like, roach.

that's generous coming from someone more cucked than Sweden :)

Communists... they were 18 year olds who tried to protect their country from the german menace. Not like Stalin was a better option. It was lesser of the evils.

First of all how were they supposed to know?
Second they are in a fucking world war the biggest war known to this day millions died on both sides why should they care about some civilian casualties?
Third the chances were that those were escaping Soviet soldiers.
Forth everything you read these days is propaganda.

>millions died on both sides
>18 July 1941
na verbe.

Kek

>mfw Hitler called the US the eternal jew when japan bombed them

>Blitzkrieg happening
>lets wait for that train to cho cho away from us
ok lad

The same 18 year olds that invaded Poland and Finland? You Russians are just as retarded as the side you hate, except you're too stupid to realise it. It's almost like it proves slavs are subhumans. I can't believe people actually think Russians hacked the elections and have a strong presence on Sup Forums. It's utter lunacy.

>He believes in the blitzkrieg meme

Happened for a few days in France, that's it

>You Russians are just as retarded as the side you hate
Because you said so?
>I can't believe people actually think Russians hacked the elections
Yeah, westerners are pretty dumb indeed ;^)

You forgot to mention Generalplan Ost, as well as the complete Germanisation of Slavic lands and their territories being stripped of all resources.

Wow, nice rebuttal Ivan. You literally just proved my point by ignoring my first sentence and attempting to defend yourself as non-retarded.

When a commissar sends you to Finland and if you refuse your whole family is sent to the gulag in magadan/shot dead as the relatives of the "enemy of the people" the temptation is hard to resist, wouldn't you know? ;^) I don't usually talk to retarded sunburnt subhumans. Now, get lost.

And not a single kraut as of yet. Where are you, germannigers?

>When an SS officer sends you to the Eastern Front and if you refuse your whole family is sent to the concentration camp in Dachau/shot dead as the relatives of the "enemy of the volk" the temptation is hard to resist, wouldn't you know?
Please stop embarrassing yourself. If a person cannot truly see themselves for what they are and what they say then they have no soul. I'm inclined to believe you are one of those people judging on your petty attempts at meme insults and your hastiness to end the conversation with a "smell you later, nerd" equivalent.

hitler wanted to kill all slavs, but slavs killed him and his soldier

nothing new

Nothing the soviets didn't do to them and others.
Soviet / Russian trying to get the moral highground is like seeing a tribal bushman trying to achieve understanding of algebra. It's ridiculous and silly.