Nathan Damigo recently heard of the upcoming white man march. Because of the sausage fest that these things are...

Nathan Damigo recently heard of the upcoming white man march. Because of the sausage fest that these things are, he immediately became aroused. Damigo stormed into the cellar which held Richard Spencer locked up in his cage. Damigo demanded that Spencer get dressed in his white Elvis suit. Spencer asked "when do I get to eat? You've only fed me cups full of your distilled semen for the last few days?" Damigo went into a fit of rage, and ripped the cage open. He began to beat and sadistically rape Spencer to a pulp. On the day of the rally, Spencer's hair was ruined with dried cum. Everyone noticed the cum stains on his cloths, and his name tag "Richard Splooger".

this kid's gonna have a heart attack when he finds out he's not funny

Why?

The left can't meme or falseflag

Nathan Damigo placed another ad in the local newspaper "I am the Grim Reaper of suicidal sodom, the homo Hades. Come slam your diseased population paste into my backyard spermbank, I wish to collect as many puddles of dead biological souls and absorb them into my broken busted brown eye. I am the cauldron of many poz loads and you can mix the spermed up brown slop with your viral ram rods. (It continued on like this for another page)" The first person to respond was Richard Spencer, this was a rare moment when he finally built up the courage to try and cheat on Damigo. When he arrived at the specified GPS coordinates, in the middle of a dark alley out back of a Chinese restaurant. He found a tipped over cardboard box with a massive ass sticking out. Spencer nervously approached from behind. The anticipation and pent up sexual frustration of finally being able to attain 'tohp' made him gasp and let out a subtle 'hoh.' Damigo heard this and instantly burst out of the box screaming in absolute rage at Spencer's insolence. Damigo beat Spencer to a pulp and left him out to bleed in the middle of the alley. When Spencer awoke several days later he was doused in thick yellow cum and laying in a massive puddle of it that seeped out from his ass.

Jesus fucking christ.

Nice reddit filename you subhuman queer

btw this is my discord handle
Siddhis Staffel#8099
add me

go read siege faggot

One late night after a satanic orgy out in the woods, Nathan Damigo was driving home drunk in his old shitty F250 pickup truck. He was so wasted that he didn't see the herd of cattle crossing the highway directly in front of him and ploughed right into them killing many instantly. After he crawled out from the wreckage barely injured he approached the nearest living/crippled cow and began to sexually harass it. It got to the point he was crawling inside of it through its mutilated asshole. Once completely inside he began to think and ponder, until a concerned travelling family pulled up to see if he was alright. Damigo instantly burst all his limbs out of the cow and began chasing the family into bushland. Damigo managed to corner the family and began raping the father. The Wife and children had no idea what was going on, to them it appeared to be a bipedal cow was anally raping their father in the middle of the nowhere.

One time Nathan Damigo put an advert out in the local newspaper as a ventriloquist for children's birthday parties. When Damigo finally got a call he screamed "RICHARD SPENCER! GET THE SHIT WE'VE GOT A FUCKING JOB!" (Spencer being his small defective lover.) When they arrived all the children were sitting down and watching and the only thing Spencer had was a briefcase with a cheap, shitty, child size suit inside. Spencer, confused looked up to Damigo and asked "Hoh, where's the dummy" Damigo replied "You're it mate" and before Spencer could run away, Damigo grabbed him and forced his hand right up his ass and began pulling on tendons and cartilage from within manipulating him into the most ridiculous poses. While Spencer was screaming extremely loud, Damigo continued the act "So mate, what's with the second hand suit? - What you mean second hand? I have a third hand up my ass! HAR HAR HAR" The children never recovered from the mental scarring.

Polapsed anus cream pie delight.
So anyways, Spencer went through a weird glam rock phase in his life, it used to piss Damigo off when he'd be licking his asshole and Spencer would let off a high pitched "AHHHH!" like glam rock musicians tend to do. It didn't stop there however, Spencer did a temporary sex change operation which was successful, because Damigo managed to get Spencer pregenant. However, the fetus didn't make it because of the brutal fucking that Damigo would often give Spencer. Spencer's horse pussy one night after sex eventually queefed the dead, contorted fetus out. This saddened Damigo because Damigo enjoyed covering Spencer's bulging belly in a thick coat of pasty cum.

Post more.
Had a great fap to this.

yeah man you're not gay at all

you either need help or a new dealer

6 months hrt

However, because of the immense stretching Damigo gave Spencer, Mike Enoch volunteered to be their baby. Enoch began to attempt to shove his head into Spencer's box. This caused a lot of pain for Spencer but because of his love for white children, he bared through it. During this process, there was a knock on the door. Damigo answered it in his leather BDSM outfit, and the mailmen gave him a document addressed to Enoch. When Damigo opened it, it was Enoch's 23andMe DNA results. Once Damigo saw Enoch's Jewish ancestry, Damigo went into a frenzy and began to go full viking berzerker on Enoch. Spencer looked at Damigo lovingly. "Thank you for doing away with that jew, honey!" Damigo however considered Spencer a traitor for practicing giving birth to Enoch. So again, Spencer let out those same glam rock screams, just not out of pleasure this time.

Don't be a tryhard. Use for dry runs before you bring this here.

gonna need a name on this fluid druid

no u

He did about 5 years prison time for robbery , so I would not doubt this fitting his personal proclivities. I know his older brother, and he was always apparently some weird mix of asshole and crybaby. *shrug*