Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

So much wasted potentional and shitty writing
A damn shame since I kinda liked the protagonist

Thanks for your review

What would good writing be for a show like this anyways?

Look forward to season 2.

great animation
great art style
what Attack on Titan would be if it didn't have the dumb convoluted bullshit
only problem was ending, but the rest of it is good enough to balance it

No the characters sucked besides 3, the visuals took a nose dive as the series progressed, ass pulls leading to the final episodes, Biba's retarded plan and one of the worst ending episodes I ever seen.

Shingeki no Kyojin ripoff.

I hope for whatever the team decides that they keep that art style

ok. See you in the season 2 threads :-^)

>great animation
Where?

Wow nice buzzwords. Want to try actually make a point?

>Biba's retarded plan
Why was it retarded?

The MC lost my support during the quarry arc. His driving force up to that point was saving all the people only to then leave them fucked cause the girl he just met fell down.

AOTY, was a success and will get another season. All WIT and Araki do is win.

>His driving force up to that point was saving all the people
There's a bit more to it than that. He was also desperate to make up for deserting his sister whom he obviously projected onto mumei. I mean most of his overall motivation was shown to come from that flashback of her getting killed.

He literally says gotta save all the people and then fucks everyone. Only to get away with the equivalent of an "Oh you".

he only started the whole save everyone mentality because he felt guilty for not doing anything to save his sister, thus his sister-like companion trumps everything else in terms of importance

it makes his character more realistic to have this lapse in judgment and act on emotions rather than for the greater good because of previous trauma

Yeah but you can say some shit and actually feel a different way. Obviously his guilt of his sister was strong enough that he felt like he needed to directly atone for that by saving mumei over everything else.

If there was any other villain but Biba it would have been better.

Keeping Mumei alive was important because he alone couldnt protect the whole Kotetsujo crew.

>muh biba groupthink
What was wrong with him?

He still could of finished what he was doing then jumped after her instead of dropping everything and potentially killing everyone on the train.

I didn't even finish the final episode and stopped the one before it. It was cheesy asspull as fuck.

What was the asspull?

>Re:Zero
So much wasted potentional and shitty writing
A damn shame since I kinda liked the protagonist

You could literally make the same OP with a Flip Flappers pic.

>the protagonist
Ikoma was a fucking hypocrite.

>Code Geass writer
What were you expecting?