Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bee best monogatari overall

We have this thread almost every single day.

and?

bee, id chug the sweat from her sneakers

Both

Bee, i want to lick her sweaty armpits

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Monkey

Bird is the word.

BEE

both

long hair bee
else long hair bird
else bee

Karen with hair.

This desu

How is this a question?

Bird get no screentime.

bee

BEE

bird

BIRD

I am not a fan of either of them that much really but if I had to pick it would prob be birb.

Both

The blood related one

I want the whole package.

the one taller than me

Bird!

I prefer bird, but if I could pick any gatarigirl it wouldn't be either of them.

Bee

what's it like pumping that ass full of cum?

It's a shame she only gets like one scene per hairstyle

Then again, she'd completly steal the show if she appeared more often seeing how best she is

>ywn have hot wild sex with bee and then relax on Bird's lap-pillow

suffering

Bee of course. She's a cute tomboy and she's blood related. Bird really can't compare.

Right. Phoenix is the superior imouto.

If only.

The only correct option

I choose bee

>beefags

I want to grope Bee's sweaty ass.

The one who wears argyle thigh highs.

Bird's my wife for all my life

You're a cuck. She's getting fucked every day by her boyfriend.

I'd push her eggs out of her nest, if you know what I mean.

Bird's shower scene is honestly the only scene in anime that I've ever directly fapped to. Everything else is through fanart or doujins.

And how was that fap?

Obviously one of the best I've ever had.

Bird isn't even a person

She's not human, but she's a person.

An all-to-rare outside scene for her?

I have to go with bee.

Bird is a strong contender though

Why onii-chan is stripping me?

Im proud of you

Because he's about to pound your sweet imouto ass pussy.

>you will never pound skeehee's sweet imouto ass pussy

Bird but only with her Nise hair.

What threads don't repeat on this board?
I've said it before but Sup Forums really is same shit, new season: the imageboard.

Are there any doujins or smutfics with BirdsNBees yuri?

>incest AND yuri
That's forbidden

no one has to know user

how tall is karen again?

>doujins or smutfics
One of these is NOT like the other

almost 6 feet

Neither

bee

Is bat available?

Right is best trap.
>that switch between short and long hair in op
>called a monster at birth
>parents don't know
>probably had it cut off by accident

If Bird doesn't understand how normal people recover from injury and she reflexively overlooks upsetting things, is her boyfriend half scar tissue by now?

right

You can't make me choose just one.
I love eggs.

Takei Ooki does the best birdsnbees doujin's

TSU

KI

HI

>her boyfriend

Is this from Koyomi?

BEERD

Honestly this is one of the hardest question that has ever been asked to me. I wanted to choose one before but I couldn't. I couldn't give up on either of them.

>bird
>best

Uh, how about now.

See this face here? That's birb's face. And guess what, every morning (and I mean every fucking morning), this is the face that wakes you up. She sneaks into your room when you've gone to sleep, then checks the alarms you've set for the next day. Then, she comes into your room the next morning about 5 minutes before your first alarm of the day. Then she just puts her face like 2 inches from yours and just starts breathing heavy on your face. So of course you wake up and this is the first goddamn thing you see every fucking day. Do you really want to live with that for the rest of your life? Really? Look at her face and just imagine her breathing hot morning breath into your nose, right when you're trying to wake up for the morning. Imagine how annoying that would be, if you just tilt your head back a tiny bit you lips would bump into her lips, can you imagine? I can't imagine a worse fate.

That's awful. Like how hot is her breath? Look at how her mouth is open too. I bet her saliva would drip down out of those bird lips of hers. You'd have to taste your little sister's early morning saliva! Not only that, but I bet bird moves around a lot at night in those pajamas of hers a builds up a lot of sweat. That sweat probably gets infused into the fabric and emanates wildly in the morning. I bet bird also doesn't wear any underwear because she's used to wearing those kimonos all the time. And how exactly would she be on top of you this way every morning. I bet she has to mount that stupid bird body of hers with her two knees spread over of your legs. And her stupid bird cunny, probably with no underwear, would rub all over your leg every morning when she lowers her hips. What a terrible morning.

go on...

Exactly, finally someone who gets it. So you've got birb straddling you every goddamn morning, so close you can feel the heat coming off of her little body, and you just have to think to yourself, "is this worth it"? The worst part of all of that is she just won't get up. She locks herself in place and traps you underneath her every single day. So in the end you have to wrap your arms around her waist (and let me point out, her kimono is always open in the morning, you can't figure out why, she must fidget in her sleep or something) and then sit up. When you do that, she tends to wrap her legs around your waist, which is just so annoying. So now you're sitting up in bed, arms wrapped around this little annoying girl, and she's got you in a leg lock around your waist. Just how is a man supposed to wake up in a situation like that? Often times are this point she begins to run her fingers through your hair, which has the added downside of drawing your face in closer to hers (I should add she continues looking at you through all of this). Really, why anyone would pick bird is just beyond me.

bee, always the bee

Yes

I never bothered with Kiyomi, guess i should pick it up.

This all sounds awful. What a rough life at home, Ararararagi has.

Sounds wonderful.

Oh, and it gets even better (can you feel the sarcasm here?)! Now that she's got you leg locked in this sitting position, you're going to want to get up and shake her off. Well, she's thought of that too. Now, there are two ways she has developed of dealing with this, as I will explain below:

The first method she has of preventing you from shaking you off is to prevent you from getting up. While you're sitting up and she will tighten her legs around your waist, and then wrap her arms around your chest, squeezing her face into your chest. Then, she will lean back and pull your upper body down on top of her. Now you're effectively trapped, with her sweaty body pressed firmly into your torso. It's a tricky situation, since it's very difficult to get up from, and she knows that. Often times she will loosen her arm grip around you and continue staring at you, though now you will be looking down into her eyes as opposed to her looking down at you.

The second is a technique she developed after you learned to counter the first. If you can jump up out of bed before she pulls you off, that first method won't work. Instead, she tightens her leg grip around your waist and throws her arms around your chest, and holds tight. You can get up, and she's not particularly heavy, but at this point she is locked on to you and won't let go. So from here you have to go about your typical morning routine with this little bird attached snugly to you. It sounds bad enough, but in reality it's far more annoying.

Both.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow
Preach, brother!
Bee is also good, though

I used to like Karen but I realized that the version of her I liked best will never come back

>Nise
>wearing smaller sister's clothes
>bare midriff
>long hair and pony
>getting teeth brushed
>those sexual moans and begging for more

;_;

She hardly appears after that anyway.

Give me tall, stronk imouto any day
Karen is walking fetish fuel

Bird.

A good fake can be better than the real thing

Burd.

Even though the gif you posted has Hachikuji's hairstyle in it, you should know that you added to extra "ra"'s there. His name is Araragi.

The one who is 180cm

bee is the poor man's monkey

Ah, sorry I must've misspoke. It was an accident I assure you.

Monkey is more feminine than Bee though.

BTW what happened to the guy posting the girl with the white fish everyday? Is he dead?