>EroManga
>Granblue Fantasy (A-1 though)
>SnB 2
>Shumatsu (Lot of suffering)
>Boruto
>Re:Creators
>Sakurada Reset (New Shirobako)
>Berserk s2
>Tsumugomo (The adaptation most likely is going to be shit though)
>Uchuoten s2
>Atom (AotS)
>New Yugi-oh

OHHH YEEEEEEEAAAH BAAAAAABYYYYYYYYY, spring is looking good!

>>Boruto
Kill yourself retard
sage

What does Sakurada Reset have to do with Shirobako? They look nothing alike.

He probably mixed it up with Sakura Quest

also genocial organ

>new shirobako

don't get my hopes up like that you fucking faggot op

>Shingeki outselling everything again

Looking forward to the salt

It's going to be a cancerous fucking season. Hide in Uchouten threads.

>Shingeki
But which one?

But thats the Danmachi spinoff tho

The only good anime will be Sakurada Reset, Bahamut Virgin Soul and Uchoten Kazoku 2.

SHIIIIIT NIGGA. That is some wacky ass season!

Spring 2016 was supposed to be hype but everything sucked.

>Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka?

Kadokawa seems going to big push this in 2017(like Re:Zero), every ads comes with "最高/最強" etc.
Funny that it almost getting butchered in few years ago.

I'm actually tempted to look at more than two shows. Spring is looking good.

>SnK S2
>SnB Virgin Soul
>Ucouten Kazoku S2

Are all that matter,the rest are all irrelevant shit.If any of the others turn out good it'll just be an added bonus to the best seasonal lineup we've had in ages with the three above alone.

UK 2, Shingeki, Atom, Zero Kara and Sakura Reset are the only worth waiting shows on that chart. Re:Creators is a big maybe.

Berserk, Boruto, Eromanga, Saenai Heroine, Attack on Titan, that DanMachi spinoff, that ecchi show, Boku no Hero and all the fujo garbage all belong in the trash.

Is the new Astro Boy Anime going to be good or will it be like the new Black Jack?

>Sakura Reset
I guess people will confuse about Sakurada Rest and Sakura Quest in spring right.

It'll be a "just read the manga".

Is this better than Re Zero?

>Bahamut
>uchuoten kazoku
>Atom astroboy

also no mecha show?

well shit, looks like i can finish some backlogs from previous seasons

I would say it's better writing than Re:Zero, but i really doubt it can end up bigger than Re:Zero.

Why not? ReZero wasn't that big. It probably wouldn't be in the top 5 best selling series this season.

Most of that shit I have no desire to watch. Pretty much just Eccentric Family S2.

Might check out Clockwork Planet and Anonymous Noise. Maybe Kabukibu! and Atom?

I have a feeling that Rage of Bahamut S2 won't capture the magic of the first season, but I'll watch it anyway.

Eromanga sensei is getting an anime of all things?

Why wouldn't it? It's popular and from the same people as OreImo. An anime was pretty much inevitable.

Too bad we have to wait for the shitshow that is winter season to end before we get to some real anime. Fuck winter season. Its always ends up terrible every year.

Danmachi Spinoff != S2

Most of those look bad

>the new sibling romantic comedy

Is fucking your sister really common in Japan or something? I feel like the description shouldn't be this nonchalant.

>eromangasensei

So basically watamote + hamster + orelmo? And then lewd on top of that?

I'm out lads. This shit is too weeaboo even for me.

I'm really interested in Snack World. The CGI looked good, and the humor and the action scenes seemed okay from the promotional episode.

Don't forget Happy Merchant: The Anime

delayed

Seems OK, but just OK. I might actually be looking forward to Winter more than Spring at the moment, partially because I'm just assuming Tsugumomo is going to suck and we have no idea if Sakura Quest will be any good etc.

Then again, we have yet to remotely confirm the full roster of Spring shows yet. So whatever.

Watching
>bnh s2
>danmachi s2
>clockwork planet
>renai boukun
>shinjeki s2
>rokudenashi
>shuumatsu nani

3 episode rule
zero kara
busou
granblue
sakurada
re: creators
sekaisuru kado
tsugumomo
atom

fun fact, my taste is the best and you literally can't argue against this list

The one that actually sells

What a pile of trash.
Only Uchouten looks good.

>spring is going to be fucking insane!
- Sup Forums every year

>Excentric Family
>Shingeki no Bahamut
>Sakurada Reset
>Atom

That's it for me.

>>DanMachi S2

Kill yourself for posting the wrong information and letting people have false hope.

BRAVO SHAFT

>there are literally 10 shows I'm picking up
>thats 10x as many as I'm watching this season
I'm excited

Its always Fall that comes out with the weird shit that no one expects to get popular that sells more than highly anticipated sequels.

>Boruto

>almost everything is teenage/casual garbage OR fujoshit
Just like always.
I guess there is exactly one SoL that doesn't fit those, so Hinako note it is. But it's probably gonna be a 200yen budget show again.

>Eromanga-sensei
>Granblue
>A-1
Good bye any hopes for sexualized lolis.

>Kyoukai no Rinne S3.
>SnK S2.
>BnH S2.
>Saekano S2.
>Sakura Quest.
Oh my god this season looks glorious.

Nothing really catches my attention, but I'm generally shit at estimating what I'm going to like, so who knows.

Literally no fujoshit on that list. A lot of otome though.

I just call every female otaku fujoshit, because they all are, so titles targeting them are the same for me really.
But you are right, technically speaking.

I mean you are retarded but sure.

>t. triggered fujoshi

>SnK 2
>BnH 2
>DanMachi s2
>Saenai s2
>Berserk s2

Definitely watching these, not to mention Kekkai Sensen 2. Sakura Quest and a few others might be good, but I'll hold out hope until winter is nearly over. 2017 looks like a good year for anime, lets hope it delivers

>t. filthy casual

I want to hate shounenfucks like you out of Sup Forums

>filthy casual
About female pandering bullshit? Of course I am, wouldn't have it any other way, you fucking offended female fuck. Go back to your tumblr.

>no mecha
>nothing but shitty fantasy
What happened?

You shouldn't get so worked up over Chinese cartoons.

Too bad most manga and anime pander to shounen

Whether it's true or not is irrelevant, this is a 18+ board, so go and sperg out about shounen where it belongs.

>What happened?
People finally developed taste.

Then why is there nothing but shitty fantasy?

>out of my way shounenfags, i need to discuss little girls

Let me guess, you are that triggered landwhale again. Shoo already.

There are so few original shows in spring. Original shows usually have the best threads with lots of speculation and meaningful discussion which do not turn into retarded spoilerfest.

So what do we have:
>Seikaisuru Kado
Full CG. Not sure about this

>Re:Creators
Might be good, but I already expect every single thread to be ruined by /m/ autistic shitposting about A/Z (and then about IBO, G-Reco, Delta and even fucking VVV). I don't think I will be able to sit in those threads unless the whole /m/ is banned for a season.

The show will be ruined because Aoki is a fucking hack.
Forget the threads.

>Landwhale
>Shoo
Tumblr detected

>Aoki is a fucking hack.
You're judging literally just by one single work - A/Z. It's a good idea to give a person a second chance.

Besides this time it's a different situation. In A/Z he got only original draft from Urobuchi and he had to make the whole story together with Takayama Katsuhiko. This time original creator Hiroe works directly on series composition (even though some retards here were claiming otherwise), so there will be less space for Aoki to fuck up. I think he did fine at adaptation of F/0.

Warau Salesman caught my attention, will it be good?

Isn't Yuasa doing a thing?
Otherwise none of that particularly interests me.

Re:Creators is the only thing that really stands out on that chart.

>Isn't Yuasa doing a thing?

Yes, he has an upcoming show listed for spring.

Really surprising, honestly. Did he say specifically that it'd be a television show? I remember a while back he said his studio had three (3!) films in production, so a show on top of that seems unlikely. He said what he said, though.

Harems:
SaeKano
Clockwork Planet
Zero Kara Mahou
Eromanga sensei
Machiavellism
Granblue
Akashic Records
Boukun
Shuumatsu
Sakurada Reset
Tsugumomo