If whites are so superior then why is every other white boy a culture-stealing ass wigger? Seriously...

If whites are so superior then why is every other white boy a culture-stealing ass wigger? Seriously, y’all wanna be black so bad until the cops come

Then stop stealing my culture by using the internet.

wiggers are worst than actual niggers. Those race traitors will be the first on the day of the rope. any black person who brings us the severed head of a wigger will be spared

rap niggers should be very thankful that white kids were tricked into buying their bullshit and thinking it was cool.

Then stop using numbers invented by non whites that the internet can not work without wigger

Internet isn’t a culture. We are talking about cultures here not inventions

shut up faggot you probably are an actual nigger

Found the nigger

It's because for a good while the kikes promoted rap ceaselessly. It dominated the pop culture sphere. It became the new masculine culture for young boys to adopt simply because there was nothing else. Boys who wanted to appear tough would adopt it. It wasn't really the popular guys tho. Mainly the fuck ups, the poor kids, kids from broken homes etc. Most people kind of realized how ridiculous it was. They were basically like Juggalos. White trash. I remember when wiggers were wearing T-shirts that were like 5 sizes too big. Looked like they were wearing dresses.

Stop stealing our culture you nig

50% of white males are wiggers?
Excuse me while I call bullshit. Sounds like you just live in a trailer park where you're surrounded by poor trash, not just wiggers.

You can’t invent numbers dipshit
You can invent numerical symbols but not numbers themselves

Actually I would rather murder every person in my entire family and then kill myself by swallowing hot coals and hanging myself with barbed wire than be a filthy disgusting piece of shit nigger

No one wants to be black. That’s like saying, “I wish I looked uglier and was retarded”

You don’t go out much do you? Every white teenagers listens to rap, wears designer nigger clothing, and uses nigger slang. Obviously the older whites aren’t like this but OP is right about the teenagers

I would never steal ape culture though. I'd rather castrate myself.

The same reason so many white men are taking estrogen and dressing like women. They've been beaten up so much for being white men they wind up having an identity crisis; the pressure they feel becomes insurmountable and something in their brains crack. They wind up identifying with third world, or non-white cultures because they've been taught to hate their own and feel guilty. In the worst cases, they begin to mutilate themselves so they can actually make a "legitimate" claim to being victims of the society they were formerly told they helped create that oppresses the allegedly less fortunate.

That's literally it. It has nothing to do with nigger culture being "superior" and everything to do with Jewish tricks.

>until the cops come

>Seriously, y’all wanna be black so bad until the cops come

Maybe because Jewish control of media plus fluoride in the water?

I get out every day. I just don't live in some slumland mongrel town where people think "rap" is music or anyone, white or black walks around wearing FUBU or their pants around their knees while calling each other "muh nigga." There are still tons of places exactly like where I live, sounds like you just don't get out of california much.

pls god i wanna taste lil xan's butthole, just once.

Social programming by the great brainwashing machine. How is this hard to understand?

Spotted the nigger, they wouldn't spare a nigger on a day of the rope.

Since when did niggers have culture?

>why do the goy cattle do what they're told

it isnt just whites, in England literally every muslim boy leeches off nigger culture too.

Whites have football culture to grab onto if they want a masculine outlet but because black culture is propagated so much a lot go towards that. Many grow out of it though, unlike in America where those wiggers in their 40s lol

Why does he have the dyke kike tattooed onto his fucking face?

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/3/ - 3DCG
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice
/x/ - Paranormal