>1. KonoSuba S2
>2. Maidragon
>3. Little Witch Academia
>4. Interviews with monster girls
>5. Yojo Senki
>6. Chaos;Child
>7. Siiren
>8. Urara Meirocho

If only the entire world was like NicoNico. Fujofree.

dude you taste is shit lmao

Is there even any big fujo title coming out this winter?

japanese youtube taste is terrible

>Chaos;Child
It's not going to be good.

Besides LWA, I strongly disagree with the other 4 title's position in the top 5. Lots of FOTM bias skewing the chart towards Maiddragon and KonoSuba.

The other 5 in top 10 look a lot more sensible though.

The season is pretty much fujo free anyway. Besides the two BL shows (which will not be popular) and pedal 3 (which is a sequel), there really anything for fujos to even buy en masse. Which means the seasons sales will suck, but also that fujoshits will be gone for a little while so its worth it.

From where and to where? It's not like fujos disappear completely when there aren't fujo shows.

Konosuba s1 did about 10k which isn't bad. Maid Dragon I don't know what to expect but it might do OK; I predict between 4-8k but would be happy if it went way higher than that. LWA being a split cour makes it rather hard to predict how it'll really do.

>LWA
Netflix show, sales doesn't matter.

S2 will be lower than S1. Thats just how sequels go. There might not be any 10k series this season. I dont think LWA or Maid Dragon will sell high because those types of shows don't, but I'd be really happy to be proven wrong.

They don't disappear, but they just don't spend much money on the current season. Fujos have been supporting nonfujo shows less and less. (Shows like Gintama are really feeling it) I guess they'll all be buying Yuri on Ice BDs and merch. Sales aren't everything, but I'd rather have them than not.

Konasuba sales don't matter either. LN sales do. Still, it's a little disheartening to see a season that already looks devoid of any possible 10k hits.

Honestly came in expecting fujoshit. This was refreshing, thanks OP.

The YOI numbers shows there are plenty of Fujo on Nicodouga, but the demographics of this poll in particular are mostly men aged 30+.

>Maidragon
why is this so popular?

kyoani

>monstergirl shit
>isekai #8901347 second season
>another disappointing semicolon series
>slice of boring
Hard pass. Nips have shit taste as usual.

The VN was good. I liked it better than S;G and S;G 0.

>Seiren
FTFY

>If only the entire world was like NicoNico. Fujofree.
Didn't NicoNico rate YOI pretty highly on their AOTY pick? Or am I confusing it with something else?

OP is just being stupid.

Popular source material 100k average tank sales and the most streamed PV for winter 2017.
I can see Maidragon and LWA both selling well. If KyoAni can sell shows that nobody knows like Hibike and Chu2Koi they can sell shows that have dedicated fanbase.

Konosuba will do a Symphogear and double its sales

Their taste is shit as always

Konosuba successfully selling 10k proved that there's a market for good comedy. Hopefully that works to Maid Dragon's advantage.

12 episodes means it's going to be trash

Reminder that this is just one person doing polls on niconico among his viewers/readers. It's the same shit as "official Sup Forums Sup Forums AOTY" with merely 300 votes consisting of newfags and crossboarders.

shits gay was trash with 24 episodes

Why do people hate fujos?

>Akiba'sTrip getting an anime

'Bout time

No shit

They just don't want thier chinese cartoons to be catered to them

. Urara Meirocho

The show that I've never seen mentioned on Sup Forums. If it's half as lewd as this promo art then I am sold.

Is has a completely different cast though. Plenty opportunity to fuck up.

Those titles for the most part aren't any better than the fujo ones, they're all pandering trash.

They're cancer more than moefags and shonenfags.

tales of zestiria maybe

Little Witch Academia
maybe ... KonoSuba S2
anime will never be saved

They can't though. Hibike was popular but it wasn't a 10k hit or anything. Their last big hit was fucking Free

t.I Hate Everything and only come on Sup Forums to feel better about myself: The Post