Trump is super popular LOL

Trump is super popular LOL

IT WAS THE LARGEST CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTENING FOR A PRESIDENT EVER

IT'S TRUE IT'S REALLY TRUE

>one of the most liberal cities in the country
>shocked people dont come out for a republican president.

did he light it bigly

everyone knows DC is full of niggers.

>National Tree Lighting ceremony

Jesus christ what is with this country and making a festival out of the most inane shit

muslims don't celebrate christmas.

Probably a pic of the event 6 hours before it started like they tried doing for all his rallies and then they wouldn't show the crowd once the rally started.

NOBODY LIKES TRUMP IN DC

HIS PRESIDENCY IS OVER

Wow! A 90% Democrat town didn't show up for a Republican president's tree lighting ceremony. I think the real story might be the way in which Democrats are unable to get behind this country in any way shape or form.

yes Trumplets can't come out to DC to see their god emperor

LOL that should tell you all there is about Trump and how "popular" he is.

Must've been easy to get front row seating.

Saving this thread to post when trump wins in 2020. Adding it to my collage of retarded shill posts that will be blown the fuck out come election time. Look for a screencap in the post election celebration threads if you don't immediately kill yourself when he wins again.

>nobody showed up for some bullshit ceremony that everyone got sick of 50 years ago
oh noes, drumpf is definitely finished this time

This. Trump got 4% in D.C. If fucking ANYONE shows up at an event in D.C. to support Trump, it's a fact that they drove two hours to get there.

This is what it was like when I walked by last night

>VIP section half-empty
>crowds of plebs standing outside the fences

Seems appropriate for a populist president.

wow, that's hilarious how they cherry picked the shot. Of fucking course, though.

I would have gone if I had time off from work and didn't live on the other side of the continent. But ya, Drumpf BTFO wtf I hate durmpf now hurr

Like there will be a 2020 election

Trump is going to fire someone again. Looks like he can't get anyone good to work for him.

>4%
wtf how did trmp win when he can't even get 10% of the popular vote?!

>being triggered by empty chairs

no other sort of president exist unless you want a military dictator..

We had that with Bush x__x

>why dont trump supporters stop their lives for every event and travel half the country +.

wow... just wow... she fucking won!

It’s sad that I’ve come to expect it.
“Let’s take a picture of the crowd three hours before the tree is actually lit/three hours after it’s over to make it look like no one was there.”
OP is a faggot and needs to neck himself.

being unpopular with the american people sounds like a compliment

>shirking their responsibilities like work/school/etc.

х-хoт
Кoй e тoзи semen demon?

Crazy, no one wanted to sit behind the stage? Fucking fake news.

>Section for military families

:^)

HAHA COMPARE THIS
>photo taken in a way to make crowd look small
TO THIS
>photo taken in a way to make crowd look big

HAHA DRUMPFS BTFO!!!!!1

>this entire thread
Not an argument.

lib cunts are suprized no right wingers come to shitty events when they have fucking jobs and better shit to do than waste money on going to see something you can watch a livestream of