Abigail Shapiro

>Beautiful

>Religious

>Modest

>Talented

>Never attempted to sell herself on instagram despite having huge knockers.

>Highly educated

>Non degenerate(She's in a long term relationship with a nice Jewish boy).

>Respectful

>Dresses elegantly(I've been lurking on all her online profiles, I've never seen her in booty shorts or mini skirts. In fact, I've never seen her cleavage, which is strange for a woman with large milkers)

>Doesn't have a huge online presence except to promote her work.

>Doesn't milk her brothers fame for self promotion, probably believes in honest hard work.

>Most likely a libertarian.

I have to be honest, I've been fascinated with Abigail for weeks. She seems like a relic from a much less degenerate and dignified past, when women were more than instagram whores and party sluts.

I wonder, is it possible to turn modern western women into Abigails or have we already crossed the point of no return?

I like that haircut.

Great eyes and nice smile, but nose is a massive no and a red flag, while we're at it.

I want to impregnate her

how do I go about doing this

She looks too much like Benny in that pic. Long hair definitely suits her. Makes her look younger.

I used FaceApp to make myself female and I look very similar to her. Odd.

She's a plain Jane/Munter. She's boooooooooooooooring.

Like many a jewess she's quite attractive (mainly because of her slim figure yet having those enormous knockers) but she goes in the oven nonetheless

go fuck a woman with a scar then

well it hides big ears, straight from 56% meme, for sure.

It isn't too late to start HRT and get some tasty khazar milkers of your own, my friend

Jewish women are hideous fuck off

>highly khazar

>highly milkers

Jewish conservatives are based. Right wing Nazi LARPers/stormcucks are cancer and need to die already.

t.shlomo

Our kids would be jewish

ITT LARP bois forget their god emprah Drumph is orthodox Jewish

Sure

Don't forget to sage and report e-celeb threads.

Well she only looks average because she doesn't use much makeup, unlike the average western whore who loves deceiving men. She has natural beauty, even with those big ears. Definitely someone you'd wanna spend the rest of your life with.

ass
to
ass

this tread goes straight to the oven

I reported this piece of shit thread and it's still up

Really makes you think...

>Semetic

she looks just like her brother

MILKERS
I
L
K
E
R
S

>Oy vey goy, our women are cute and BASED, why don't you praise Israel and accept more 3rd worlders into your country? Remember, we are your greatest ally

This isn't about E celebs, this is about whether women could strive for higher ideals instead of becoming a vain empty shell of a person. Abigail is just a noteworthy example of what degenerate white women have the potential to be.

mods = jews
what else is new

Literally the perfect woman

OY VEY, you have to trust us (((fellow white people))) goyim

they've been kikes under cuckmoot and they are kikes under gookmoot. nothing changed, except f.ull.pol is better. this place is for gay trannies. not sure why i come here as i like my women like my coffee- without a penis

My goodness those are quite masculine features.

However I can't see that I am wholly opposed to them either - is this the allure of the khazar?

Jewish right wing conservatives don't argue for mass immigration especially that of refugee Muslims who are anti-Semitic. Stormcucks/NAZI LARPers continue to expose themselves to be brainlets with no arguments.

>tfw no jewfu
I WANNA GET INTO THE TRIBE

Ben is a very pretty little man.

>Oh vey, only a Jew would want you to impregnate our - uh, I mean, THEIR women!

>Surely, you wouldn't want to bleach us out of existence and reclaim the high intelligence genes we extracted out of your population, would you?

JIDF here. I contributed to and mafe some of these posts.