Congrats Sup Forums you cucked my university, it is now a hate crime to put up papers that read "it's okay to be white"

Congrats Sup Forums you cucked my university, it is now a hate crime to put up papers that read "it's okay to be white"

I tried to stop this - but this is the future you chose

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28740368-its-okay-to-be-white?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens
youtube.com/watch?v=ip6tpmyb4G4
twitter.com/clif_high/status/935360893411409920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just fuck my country up - what could have been done?

>what could have been done
Put more posters up

so put up a white sheet of paper with nothing

This

This

put more posters up, dumbass

yall white folx is demonz

this.

This

THERE IS NO STAGE TWO REEE

It's alright to be white

Sue the school for racial discrimination for saying it's not okay to be white.

mfw the university posts white paper

french flags are racist

>objective of “IOTBW” was to show that rabid hypocrisy and discrimination exists on the left with regards to race
>this happens
>THIS WASNT THE OBJECTIVE

Don't like it? Do something about it besides making a thread on Sup Forums.

Stage 2
Post blank, white sheets of paper.
>yes, that was stated before
So, let them go ape shit over literally nothing.

and by posts I mean bans

So wait whites only make up 39% of their student body? And how many of them even self identify as white?

and by bans you mean átok

pay me

Is it even okay to BE anymore?

>this wasn't EXACTLY what we were hoping for

Not for your mayonnaise ass Becky

tees here ====> redbubble.com/people/dipardiou/works/28740368-its-okay-to-be-white?asc=u&p=t-shirt&rel=carousel&style=mens

"It's okay to be"

>We will actually get a university to say that white paper is racist in our lifetimes

Make a media shitstorm out of it now

>1) OP is a faggot
>2) it's ok to be Jewish

This

Or a sheet of paper reading "You know it's ok"

It's official... just being white is now a hate crime. Why the fuck are you going to UCDavis... your degree won't be worth toilet paper with the fucking retards that are being turned out of there.

I hope your suicide bombing goes swell later Achmed!

we're going down the rabbit hole now

yep
literally a white piece of paper would be considered by left as the same as a paper saying iotbw.
so just put up blank white paper

I’d listen to them brah, it is pretty triggering. Change the posters to “It’s not okay to be white” as they have directed.

You fucked up when you went to davis, what did you expect desu~

Oh, get it. Because they're all white, right?

Tis

this unreasonable backlash and delusional 1984 wrongthink propaganda response to the phrase "it's okay to be white" just shows that it's working .

what will normie whites think then they realise that authorities are attempting to make it illegal to spread the message that it's okay to be white?

They will be shown clear proof that the dominant leftwing agenda on universities has active animosity towards them as an ethnicity

THIS KIND OF RESPONSE IS WHAT WILL MAKE IT WORK
White people will read the poster, white people will find that the contents of the poster are banned, they will begin to be redpilled.

What YOU need to do is simply put them up very late at night on 1 random day of the week and wear an non-distinct hoody and trousers while doing it. Keep your eyes open, don't look at any cameras, leave if you come across other people.

This exposes you to VERY little risk.

For maximum effect you need to keep going.

I don't think you understand pol, i was in a position to stop this and i couldn't - this campaign has literally fucked my life and my career

>implying not b8
Report this to Tucker and do something, dipshit. Also, put up more posters anyway.

>student Senate resolution
Wake me up when it actually passes

explain

>this campaign did x
No leftycommieniggerscum did that user

don't worry an sjw will post it pretend to find it then cry about it for virtue points

the reason there is backlash against the message is that it is blatantly coming from Sup Forums

it passed tonight 11 yes 1 no

What if you post a blank sheet with just pic related written on it. Would that be allowed?

I like dnia one

No the reason there is backlash is that people are trained to be antiwhite racists.

FUCK YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOUR CREAM

This was the whole point of the campaign, to induce a ludicrous overreaction like this

Yup. Put up papers with different variations of:

ITS OKAY TO BE [ ]
ITS OKAY TO [ ]
ITS OKAY [ ]
ITS [ ]
[ ] OKAY TO BE WHITE
ITS [ ] TO BE WHITE
etc etc.

All possible permutations, and then the rest just blank pieces of paper

So? Student has what arm for enforcement? Post pics at night. Wear a hoodie. Be silent and swift.

No, we dont understand you autistic fucking faggot. Stop sperging out and explain how.

Now put up 'it's ok to be jewish' posters.

this. or with just the word “okay” on it.

i want to see these kikes ban the word “okay” on a white sheet of paper.

This

Give a rundown?

No, better, just say whte. Since it doesn't say "white", then you win. Keep doing permutations until they ban posters. Then do yard signs.

Ding ding ding.
The reason it will be even more effective in the future is that we will not stop posting them over and over everywhere until no one can ignore the conversation about the meme thus being forced to face the hypocrisy of the opposition

So? Let's say Sup Forums claims 2+2=4. Is it wrong now? Do we have to change math or invent a new number, that's the whole problem today, facts are dismissed because people don't like the source mentioning them, wikileaks is the perfect example of this too. Our societies are very sick.

i need a better source if i'm going to get this viral on twitter

This can play to our favor user.
Think about it.

These type of people need to be purged. Their antiwhite racism attempts to justify itself by decrying those who oppose them as the "real baddies". Their morality is through the intellectual lens of a kindergarten-level ability to grasp nuance and actual difference. These radical communists are ma assive threat to societal and civilizational harmony, given that these radical neo-marxist extremists are doing everything they can to silence the voices and movement of whites and white racial consciousness.

Neo-marxist extremists and their sympathizers all deserve a bullet and to be wholly purged from the face of this earth.

no, that's just the excuse they contrive.

unlike leftie twitter users, the authorities dare not be blatant enough to say that it is hateful to state that it is ok to be white, and so their only possible strategy is to resort to ad hominem and avoid responding to the content of the message whatsoever.

If you're claiming that there would be no backlash against the message itself , it is only due to it coming from Sup Forums then this can be easily disproven by the fact that the wave of posters made no mention of Sup Forums or the alt right yet a backlash still fermented instantly upon seeing the message of the posters being put up.

You can go on youtube and twitter and find people's reactions to the poster they will fully explain why they find the message itself hateful.

They will explain that in their mindset there is a 0 sum, non-cooperative game whereby to any extent that it is ok for someone to be white, it correspondingly makes it not ok for someone not to be white, according to their world view.

This is coming from lefties. they're admitting openly coexistance and cooperation with whites is impossible in their view where a white people think that it is ok to be the ethnicity they were born into.

ALIVE

No source = OP wrote it himself.

Yes, but I think it's still wrong, nothing good can come from large scale lying.

there is no stage 2.

any variations will open floodgates to legitimise blatant falseflag posters like the ones plastered with pepe and the alt right logos.

don't let them manipulate the story, keep the message simple and effective.

Also, if caught legal systems would be quite likely to punish you with the same legislation since they'd say that a reasonable person would find blah blah. Same way you can't get around libel laws by saying "X is a chuld ropist who roped a chuld in october 23rd 2014"

the chief of police was there and confirmed that due to "the history involved and motivation" it would be treated as a hate crime

Sup Forums continues to post obviously undisputed facts. We make sure those facts are linked back to Sup Forums We catch as many people denying the obvious only because it is linked to Sup Forums. Meme the shit out of those denials. Checkmate
>>>thread

fight back or cuck. Simple as that faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ip6tpmyb4G4

twitter.com/clif_high/status/935360893411409920

you're seeing it before it goes official - give it 48 hours

Now start hanging up papers that say "it's okay to be yellow" or maybe black?

Here you go fellas.

Who the fuck said anything about lying?
I mean Sup Forums can win by saying obvious truths that can't be denied but then are because muh /pollacks said so so it can't be true.

Silly user. Your university was already cucked. This just helped you to see that.

This

i was hoping to speed up the process

She just looks like a cunt btw.

I don't think the college headmasters are Tumblrinas who vow to behead any Sup Forumsack they see. Their outrage, though, should play into Sup Forums's favor as their biases would further alienate a major portion of the campus's body, painting a bad image of discrimination towards the school

oh, I misunderstood you, that's a nice idea actually.

This is a blessing you fool, some of those who cannot see will begin to see thanks to this movement.

put up flyers that say its okay to be hwite

THIS god damnit!
This was the whole point of the OP and it is working
Stick to the plan anons.
It's
Okay
To Be
White
is very powerful if we never waver.
There is no stage two
Those that try to change the op are shills or are too stupid to recognize the optics of the simple message.

Cool, now you can easily sue the university and get tons of money. I don't see how this is a problem for you?

>Stick to the plan anons.
>It's
>Okay
>To Be
>White
>is very powerful if we never waver.

This

Jesus christ america is a powder keg atm. Imagine if some absolute madman wanted to accelerate. If some real life super villain went around killing people and spray painting provocative political messages over the body as a sort of tag.
How much detruction and chaos could be reaped?
>hey it would be good for gdp!

No worry, pol.
It's OK to be a rebel

Chaos is easy commie
Building and maintaining something great is hard.
KYS

this

>available literally everywhere
>we don't have to support your shitty clothing site

This is the only phase two idea I've seen that's worth following up on.

Put empty posters. Just plain white.