Kneelers won

>kneelers won
>americucks

unironically choose both and both only. how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-texans-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-20171128-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NcfoKTjHhIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NFL proved they're cucks and I'm still not going to give them my money

Do people really don't realise that nobody gives a fuck about their pc bullshit?
One of the most popular sports in the US gets ignored like it is nothing just because of this shit. Just think about it.
The left is pissing off the majority of the country and doesn't even realise it. At the same time it showed the people what power they have by just ignoring something.

>nobody gives a fuck
they literally gave them 100 million united states of america dollars, that's very grateful for ''not giving a fuck''

Too late.

Cool. I'll keep reminding every white I see not to support these faggots with even a dime or a second of their time.

Is there anything else now or do we have to keep talking about nigger hand egg?

>Giving niggers money
They literally tossed it into a black hole. That money will accomplish nothing, and the entire gesture is empty virtue signaling on the part of the NFL for the purposes of damage control.

Why does America worship niggers so much?

>ratings in the toilet
>losing millions
>giving millions of already lower than usual profits to useless nigger subsidies
Bold strategy.

having the nfl give themselves tax write-offs by donating to charities they control isn't going to get normal people to care about their "grievances" and dangerously noncompliant nogs will continue getting gunned down. kneelers lost, you're retarded.

Your billion dollar business is in free fall, let's waste a hundred million on literally nothing. NFL is fucked, I thought early in this they would pull out of their dive into oblivion and limp along at a greatly reduced level but it's clear they will crash it with no survivors.

boomers

They are already fighting over which pockets are going to get the most lining

America doesn't, "professional" sports, especially the NFL and NBA, are solely propped up by niggers for the past several years. After midnight ESPN plays nothing but anti-white documentaries on racism in sports. The entire racket is designed to build loyalty with niggers so they spend their EBT cash benefits on hats and Jerseys.

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/3/ - 3DCG
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice
/x/ - Paranormal

Lol, exactly, I guess they wanna go right to promoting "futbol" now. Buncha faggots.

>how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?
baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-texans-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-20171128-story.html
feels like they're panicking and trying to do anything to get the niggers to stand
too little, too late

100 million is not even that much and it's their money.

>Trying to appease niggers and SJWS

They're professional victims and whiners. You don't win with SJWs. They destroy you and move on to the next victim

idiots are trying to appease people who hate their sport anyway.
What part of this don't they understand?

Normies will be livid. The players look like sell-outs. It’s a win-win.

>feels like they're panicking and trying to do anything to get the niggers to stand

The damage is already done. Most people understand that these niggers hate white America by now. The cats outta the bag. Watching the NFL crash and burn is far more entertaining than watching nigger hand-egg

secret club faggot can't handle differing opinions. might I suggest the reddit /the donald/?

This

the destruction of the bread and circuses (hollyjew and the NFL) is one of the best things to happen in America. literally the only thing people have for entertainment is Trump which is forcing them to pay attention to politics finally. people are waking up. fuck the NFL they'll never recover.

hahahahaha they actually paid them $100m hahahaha this is ridiculous

Bring back old-timey football.
youtube.com/watch?v=NcfoKTjHhIA

week 13 empty seats galore
equals
about 50% empty stadiums across board.
ESPN is latest example of what happens, cutting 100.
federal money will be gone also.
and trump will call it a budget cut/tax burden resolved
we will all laugh
left will all cry
and as NFL whimpers its dying breathe
our gaze will turn towards the nba

This

Why the fuck didn't they do this shit sooner? It is because they were coereced by the NFL to do it. There was no incentive, but now there is.

NFL is done at this point.

forgot to mention 1.3 billion cut from NFL can be rerouted to build the wall
yeah you all know what wall I mean

RIP NFL. No one will respect them after this. Libs will keep on extorting money, conservatives will see right through it, and ratings will never bounce back.
Dead franchise.

We didn't some NFL execs did