>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-trump-wrong-over-anti-muslim-retweet/
youtube.com/watch?v=36OHZ51o2qo
youtube.com/watch?v=if9ZP3eag6Y
youtu.be/if9ZP3eag6Y?t=9m43s
search3.lycos.com/web/?q=how to click a web link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Can't Barrage The Farrage

MAGA

*blocks your legislation*

so cute

MAGA

Could you provide the quotations with text that prove that headline you read automatically assuming it to be true?

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farage-trump-wrong-over-anti-muslim-retweet/

He said it was Trump, not Trump's team. And he showed poor judgement by retweeting them.

Then he said Sanders was wrong to try and defend it.

You think any of the Trump family watches anime?

>"hello i'd like to report a lewd"

Thank you for giving the F-35 to our Greatest Ally!
2006: Israel agrees to buy 100 F-35s for $50 million each. They cost over $100 million each to make.
2010: On 26 July 2010, Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said that he would insist on the industrial participation, local electronic warfare parts and local weapons aspects during his trip to the United States.[8] Barak submitted a request to the full cabinet for 20 F-35s for $2.75 billion to be delivered starting in 2015.The entire package is to be paid for through American military assistance.
2010: Lockheed Martin said it would buy parts and systems for the F-35 from Israeli companies at a cost of $4 billion. The aircraft will be designated F-35I, as there will be unique Israeli features installed in them.
2010: In November 2010, Israel was reportedly offered an additional 20 F-35s in exchange for a continued freeze on Israeli settlements in the West Bank, however State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley has refused to confirm these reports, and the offer was rejected.
2016: Israel becomes the first country to get the F35 delivered, and flies it before most Air Force bases in the U.S. get it.

Time for Joe to blame Trump for Obongo alienating the entire Muslim world with the support of terrorists

You refuse to provide any quotations and continue to make claims. Could you please provide citation of the first claim in the form of direct quotations with context that prove the headline true?

delete this immediately.

Why is he so quiet?

What's his long-term plan here?

Wall for Kate or WAR for Kate?
No borders, no peace!
Same everywhere in the world, walls make for better neighbors and keep undesirables OUT.
Cross a wall, you break a law, or maybe just get treated like invader and machine gun melody time

Morning niggers. Did we get a tweet about Kate yet?

Leave Kanna alone, flagnigger.

two actually

On one hand it's probably illegal in bongistan for him to say otherwise. On the other hand, that's exactly why they need to be nuked.

Did you even click the link, retard?

It has his exact words in context.

Damn, Joe just BTFO Trump. Russia has bases in Egypt now. Trump has failed decades of policy. He destroyed what Mika's father built his whole life. Katy Kay said that this century won't be the American century. We lose bros.

Agree desu

This "American empire" was doomed to fail anyways
It was created at a time when these non-white populations were small and backwards, after decades of trade + population growth
A USA with only 200 million whites cannot rule over billions of non-whites

A lot of people don't know this but whites used to be 1/3rd of the worlds population 100 years ago

He's the calm #1 henchman to Trump.

Please provide said direct quotation with context that proves your point then since you already went to some unarchived link with the quotations. I'm beginning to think you are only reading headlines and making things up.

What flag?

>retard
SHOTS FIRED!

timor leste

DELETE

t. pedophile

That's his literal website

Are you deaf? Or just too stupid to click a link?

Welp, Nigel cucked himself. That is most unexpected but then again he didn't want to send any immigrants back anyway.

Parts Unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=36OHZ51o2qo

>Doing 911 and USS Liberty keep paying big dividends

>his website

Mat dog Mattis refuses to shake hands with Russias defense minister

Wtf why is he such a sore loser?

Timor-Leste! :) (pic related)

the website for his show

with direct quotations
and full audio available

You must cease this immediately and by that I mean please continue.

damm i'd fuck the shit outta that guy

Could you please copy and paste the direct quotation with context that proves you correct into the comment section of your posting window on this site called Sup Forums for people to read without having to go to your unarchived links so you could substantiate your points? If you were to provide said quote with context that proves your point then you would be swiftly vindicated instead of seeming duplicitous or advertising dumb shitty sites and producing clickbait with misleading headlines.

All you would have to do is copy and paste the text that is the quotation of what Farage said with the context it was found in then post it here.

He knows it's obstructionist Republicans, right?

Nigel said Trump's sentiment was right but that Britain First is bad. The content of the videos are what was important, not who Trump retweeted.

youtube.com/watch?v=if9ZP3eag6Y

Most of the callers like Trump, even the Muslim ones but of course it's biased because the only people that would call in would be UKIP supporters anyway.

No. You can click a link. I'm not here to handhold for you.

Get that degenerate shit out of here, user.

This is full range available (pic very much related)

Oh fuck!!!! BTFO!

All of these links and no quotations.

thats what i was going to say. he literally say the videos are more important than whos sending them

Nice. I bet those Christmas tweets caused some diabolical ass pain too

>Britain First is bad
Yeah, because fascism is totally bad. Fucking cucks.

see:
>Could you please copy and paste the direct quotation with context that proves you correct into the comment section of your posting window on this site called Sup Forums for people to read without having to go to your unarchived links so you could substantiate your points? If you were to provide said quote with context that proves your point then you would be swiftly vindicated instead of seeming duplicitous or advertising dumb shitty sites and producing clickbait with misleading headlines.
>
>All you would have to do is copy and paste the text that is the quotation of what Farage said with the context it was found in then post it here.

Post bob and vagen

Stop being a jerk and click on it

This deserves a (you) desu

If you're unable to click a simple link I'm just going to stop reading your posts.

>If you're unable to click a simple link I'm just going to stop reading your posts.
The horror

youtu.be/if9ZP3eag6Y?t=9m43s

In his own words right here.

>pic
if republicucks actually looked like that I would get a republican gf

Isn't it a few hours pass lewd time and it's not even lewd awoos, what's going on?

>all this virtue signaling defending fucking Muslims
Honestly I don't understand why the Brits love the invading Muslim hordes. This is Swedish tier shit desu.

when your the one fucking loan voice against the hole british government you can't just go 14/88

any and all loods will be reported to the no fun police

awoo is not for sexual

Here you go

search3.lycos.com/web/?q=how to click a web link

REEEEEEEEEE IF IT'S NOT WRITTEN IN TEXT ON /PTG/ IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>you can't just go 14/88
yet just last year he was quoting Rivers of blood word for word and said Enoch's only problem was that he killed the immigration debate forever by being so open. He was praising bloody rhodesia just last month. idk why he's changed his tune with the retweeted, they were raw uncut videos of muslims doing bad things, most in britain see it for exposing the truth.

NO GOOD

>replying to trolls.
he was right, you are really dim.

It is the European and Anglo sickness to think being civilized means appeasement. Remember they all did it in the 1930s same as now.
This isn't new. :(

People with more money to save save more money. More news at 11.

I stopped reading his posts after the first sentence once I saw it getting repetitive

>151590428
>minimum wage slaves don't gain 80k from tax cuts

brainlet detected. no (you)s for you

This stupid old bitch. Like all old women she needs to just shut up and go and clean or something.

Don't people making $24,000 or less pay no taxes at all?

I went through the trouble of listening for a little bit but he didn't say anything at all like people are saying here. He was just making mild statements. The only thing I can do is consider the point concluded on him not saying anything crazy or overly critical of Trump, he was just covering his bases and saving his ass on mild statements that don't resemble the claims here.

Why are spinsters all insufferable cunts?

> instructed him to hinder the Russian investigation

And the entire news channel can be ignored.

Here's your (you).
It's about the percentage share you knave.

under the new tax plan married couples would pay no taxes on their first 24k earned, yes.

Then they should be honest and stop saying "rich people wont save any money, this is a tax cut for the middle class"

dey makin graduet stodens pay mor.....i need my phd for art historey...

I just had a dream of me giving a blowjob to myself. Fucking wierd and disgusting.

Sort yourself ivan

These derpy Wojaks are getting better every day.

Is that gay or just masturbation? I don't know.

Some details to back up your hatred of Flake and Corker.

This is a game of media. clearly the game is the media are going to frame anyone or any movement with britain first which is not liked due to many reasons other then them being nazi's

the top 20 percent of taxpayers pay 80 percent of taxes.
the ought to have the biggest cuts because they're paying the most both in absolute dollars and as a percentage of their income.
naturally the middle class should as well, and the bottom 20 percent. The government shouldn't be taxing its people whatsoever in a perfect world.

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB

is it more like getting your dick sucked or more like sucking dick?

Amerimutts

You just blew my mind.

More like sucking dick 2bh.

you can praise trump for what he did without the britain first connotations, detaching concern about coloured immigration and muslims from those controlled oppo niggers should be of great importance to nige, yet he chose to retreat here. i dont agree with it.