Holocaust never happened, it's all a forgery, despite shitload of witnesses, material evidence...

>Holocaust never happened, it's all a forgery, despite shitload of witnesses, material evidence, and outright confessions by the perpetrators
>Poles murdered thousands of Germans and that's why Hitler went to war, despite the fact there is zero evidence for it that's not Nazi propaganda, and even then they didn't claim those alleged murders were the reason for going to war

Yeah, you people are really after "truth".

Other urls found in this thread:

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaskammern_und_Krematorien_der_Konzentrationslager_Auschwitz
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/search/label/graves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it happened but not the way or in the ammounts holocaust industry says it did

let's go on a journey

>Holocaust never happened, it's all a forgery, despite shitload of witnesses, material evidence, and outright confessions by the perpetrators
>Great Terror did happened, we know it's true, thanks to shitload of witnesses, material evidence, and outright confessions by the perpetrators

Yeah, it's funny how same people claim Stalin killed 60 bazzillion. Killing 6 million people is just impossible, but outright killing half of your population, and then winning a WW where further 26 million died, and then being the second economy of the world in early 50's totally makes sense.

>witnesses
Like the ones who described Jews being masturbated to death by machines and a train cart dumping Jews directly into a death chamber like a Disney cartoon?

>meme flags post on pol about memes
haha made me kek

>cant investigate it
>cant talk about it
>cant see (((their))) actual evidence

if it soo real why cant you talk about it many countries?
nobody is dying that jews were target, nor that many died in camps, but there was no plan to whipe out all inferior races and the jews

>madagacar plan
>havaar agreement
>there were survivers after 6 years of war(which mean they fed them)

All that shit has been debunked on /his/, but whatever.
Argument about "why not shoot them" is particularly retarded, because they did in fact shoot shitload of them.
Reason they stopped is because killing women and children on such a scale brutalizes troops.
>a single German document
There are shitload of German documents about Holocaust, directly or indirectly refering to it.
Also, killing of Jews was pretty much an open secret in Germany. They didn't know exact procedures and scale, but most knew Jews were slaughtered. You literally have people writing about this diaries, soldiers writing in letters, sending pictures and so on.

But adress second part of OP, provide evidence that Poles killed thousands of Germans.

>some myths and exaggerations equal historical works
Kill yourself.
You can investigate it. Holocaust denial isn't a crime in most of countries in the world.
And you can see evidence. You just don't want to see it.
But please adress second part of OP. Where is the evidence Poles murdered Germas, which then provoked Hitler into invading?

>All that shit has been debunked

no it hasn't because otherwise you'd provide those resources.

>Put up strawmen
>Knock them down
>Feel like you accomplished something

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
/trv/ - Travel
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/3/ - 3DCG
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice
/x/ - Paranormal

It is a forgery, there is no possible way to cremate 6 million in 5 years unless with 683 cremators today.

We know great terror hsppened due yo millions of masd graves, concentration camps had no graves.

No one ever claimed 6 million were cremated.
I don't have the pic right now. But I answered one of your questions. What were Einsatzgruppen?
Now you answer one of mine, where is the evidence Poles mass murdered Germans in Poland?

There are no 6 million gassed or murdered corpses around any camps.

Bullet in head for hundreds of thousands isnt natural caused

The oficial story is 12 million cremated in death camps.

/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
/bant/ - International/Random
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/his/ - History & Humanities
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/ck/ - Food & Cooking
Sup Forums - Music

My granduncle was in the Einsatzgruppen. They were the Police Forces
The dude was completely open about what he did and he never talked about da Joos
He told us however what they did to the Partisans, and especially what their Eastern European Soldiers did to captured Soviets

Careful you cant question the mythos of holocaust

I dont question it, i just dont care about it
paying for something that happened 45 years before my birth is Kind of a BS Deal in my eyes

>due yo millions of masd graves
how many?

Imagine a bear mauling a kike, and then, tag teaming an eagle in the ultimate steel cage match to pick his bones!

Impossible????
YES

BUT it happened!

>if it soo real why cant you talk about it many countries?

Denying Soviet crimes in Poland and a few other eastern european countries is also illegal, therefore Soviet crimes didn't happen
>Motivated reasoning 101

Get off my board you curious faggot.

"Holocaust" literally means "Burnt Offering/Sacrifice (to God)"
The word itself literally makes no sense.
>The Germans were making a burnt offering to God in the form of cremated Jews.
>Why?
>Because the holocaust was the catalyst for the creation of Israel

the guy who engineered the ovens in auschwitz pimped them to the max. so a normal body would burn completely in around 10mins. you cant compare nazi ovens with todays crematoria that take 2-3h per body. those nazi ovens were top notch engineered and from the desifn more close to garbage burning facilities than actual crematoria. i read on all of that few weeks ago in the german wiki, there's a shitload of info on exactly the oven topic and the guy who engineered them.

Lets do math
Cremation takes 5 hours
Each cremator flame can only cremate one corpse at a time
24 hours in a day, 4.8 maximum cremation per cremator every 24 hour Maximum 1,752 cremation per year per cremator, 8,760 maximum cremated over 5 years per cremator, in order to reach 6 million cremated you would need 684x cremators to reach 6 million and 1,369 cremators for 12 million.

Go google

read the post above yours you retard mathematician

Damn physics were broken, you need 1400f heat transfered on a corpse over 4 hours to cremate it if you tried to burn 2 in same flame today the temperature eould have to be 2800f and steel melts at 2500f.

No.
The Danzig massacre wasnt a few murders, and it was stolen german land called Prussia, not Poland.
Bloody Sunday and Katyn forest were very real.
All the Germans starved in the Rhine valley camps were real. The bombings of Dresden, Berlin and Hamburg were real, and the confessions were beat out of ex soldiers in the London Cage.
Bunch of different Holocausts. everybody stand in a big circle, and pass your wallet to the victim on your right. there reparations complete, no more bitching.

>All that shit has been debunked on /his/, but whatever

Literally this

All of those meme arguments have been debunked so many times and most of them are just fucking dumb in the first place (cause they want bite sized Twitter tier talking points for plebs)

It's usually pointless even discussing this with most people cause their IQ is too low/they are 18 yr old generation zyclon that don't know any better/they're being disingenuous and don't actually care about what happened, they just wanna be edgy and hate shlomos..

I literally haven't heard one convincing, slam dunk argument that the Holocaust was faked. It's all misinformation or disinformation. I welcome anyone to throw something out.

>Poles murdered thousands of Germans
this never happened. but I wish it did. and I pray it will happen again

Well if you ignore physics and reality then yes tñyou xant be convienced otherwise, show me a single flame cremating two corpses at a time.

contemporary cremation ovens need to adhere to environmental protection standards. the nazis didn't need that. they could blast the furnace to 11 and didn't need any filter because it was on occupied polish lands anyway.

Steel melts at 2500f.

modern cremation happens for long at a "lower" temperature so everything gets turn to ashes. nazi cremation ovens just blasted the furnace to full power and didn't care if there would some bone fragments remain. it was all about compacting the body to a much lower volume because otherwise you couldn't burry them.

of course not. It's about following your own beliefs no matter how stupid they are. Most of Sup Forums thinks that germans never did anything wrong. Of course the holocaust is exagerated, but to say that all jews were killed by typhus only is just retarded dindunuffingness. Some jews were killed because they were jews and there is no point in denying that as most do here. As of the Germans that were killed in Poland I have no idea at all. But I wouldn't trust everything posted on Sup Forums nor the mainstream sources.

ok - here's the truth: there was a persecution/pogrom against G*ds chosen people. this was followed by a general order of voluntary deportation. those who refused to leave the country were forced into ghettos after which they were rounded up and put in work camps. after which 6,000,000 were turned into soap, lampshades and mattress stuffing having been cruelly and ruthlessly murdered by way of masturbation machines, electric floors, rollercoaster cars that pitched them into firey pits, pedal driven brain bashers, and poison gas showers. and that's the truth!

same
>nazis do false flag operation in Poland to justify the invasion
what a faggot nation. Germany had to be divided between it's neighbours after WW1 and all Germans had to be send to different countries far away from Germany like Brazil.

>madagacar plan
>havaar agreement
>there were survivers after 6 years of war(which mean they fed them)

Not all Jews were earmarked for liquidation . This isn't controversial. It was luck. Use your head

Havaar agreement was 60,000 Jews sent to Israel before WW2. Madagascar plan never planned out

Now you have to explain where the rest of the muh 6 million went. The Revisionist position is that they were resettled safely like the Nazis said they would do when they put them on the trains. But they have zero evidence of this. The corollary is that millions of people were secretly deported without anyone speaking up after 75 years. It's insane. Deniers don't have an actual version of history, they just try to cast doubt on the official one. It's purely politically motivated. I could even understand it if so many people didn't unironically believe in this magical horse shit

The Allies were pissed and starved 1.5 million German Soldiers in the Rhine Valley Camps and needed to cover their asses.
Many of the starving photos are German Soldiers, not Jews.
The Allies and Russians did so much killing, they both created propaganda to hide the truth.

use Google Translate, this is the wiki i was referring to. Answers all questions regarding the ovens:

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaskammern_und_Krematorien_der_Konzentrationslager_Auschwitz

You need seperate chambers per cremation due to temperature steel melts" in order to cremate two corpses with 1 flame you would need 2800f minimum temperature, steel melts innthe 2000-2500 range, why would modern cremators purposely take longer to cremate?

80K Jews alone defected from the german Army and went to Russia.
They got paid reparations even so the anti jew hating movement is a myth.
And the Germans funded the first Israeli settlements.
The seamed to have liked the Jews actually.
Those Hungarians and roma gypsies were the ones truly killed off, not Poles, and not Jews.

“When Auschwitz was transformed into a museum after the war, the decision was taken to concentrate the history of the whole complex in one of its component parts. The infamous crematoria where the mass murders had taken place were ruins in Birkenau, two miles away. The committee felt that a crematorium was required at the end of the memorial journey, and crematorium I was reconstructed to speak of the history of the incinerators at Birkenau. This program of usurpation was rather detailed. A chimney, the ultimate symbol of Birkenau, was re-created; four hatched openings in the roof, as if for pouring Zyklon-B into the gas chamber below, were installed, and two of the three furnaces were rebuilt using original parts. There are no signs to explain these restitutions, they were not marked at the time, and the guides remain silent about it when they take visitors through this building that is presumed by the tourist to be the place where it happened.”

Original photo from 1945 of the Auschwitz chamber

I have yet to find these multiple person single flame cremators, they wouldnt cremate ss heat is transfered equally and if temperature of flame is 2800degrees to get sufficient temperatures to both corpses then steel melts.

ITT:

>muh "6 million gassed" false goalposts
>muh "crematorium fallacy"
>muh "le ebil kikes"
>muh "you can't deny it!" laws while simultaneously denying it

Here's every argument you fags will use:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

After the "restoration" and what you see now when you go on tour.

Second on the list, faggot.

Did you even read the text I put up?

>comparing 1933-1945 timeframe to 1917-1991
>thinking 60-100mil was only russia
>not knowing there were 8-10 mill casualties in ww2 from the russians
also systematically killing people and disposing of their bodies so well their bones crumble on an idustrial lvl is different than an entire area starving out

Tell me how toy could cremate 6 million in 5 years.

Yup. Same drivel you faggots post in every time these threads get started. Did you read my link? Nope. Didn't think so.

Nobody claims 6 million got cremated. Please keep up.

Nope, there was no government order for the killing of jews.

Where are the 6 million corpses?

Assorted locations. Where are the 50-80 million corpses of those killed in the fighting? Hurr durrr you can't show me all 50-80 million corpses so it's all a ruse!!!!

Kys.

>this is the crematorium 1 in the so-called main camp; during the war the crematorium (including the morgue that served as a gas chamber) was converted into an air-raid shelter; after the war it was restored by the authorities to represent the original state.
What does that prove?
What did they do with all the ashes? Why have no mass graves been found neae the camps? Where are the "open air burning pits"?

All answered in the links. Enjoy!

Jewish survivors said Auswhitz had a piano and and an olympic sized pool.
Too many survivor stories to be a Holocaust.
Not enough forensic evidence.
Mostly Soviet Propaganda to hide their own starving of millions.

It's an oversold tragedy.

Find me a death camp on the west side.

Yawn. Number 7.

>its been debunked haha ur dum
>provides 0 arguments
Yep, its a brainlet.

The fact that It's a crime to simply question the death total in some countries should be a red flag to any normal person. Add to that stories that are known falsehoods (human lampshades and soap) being taught in schools; any reasonable person should question the conventional wisdom. The truth shouldn't fear scrutiny.

>The infamous crematoria where the mass murders had taken place were ruins in Birkenau, two miles away.
IE The chambers people reference when citing these things never happened aren't actual chambers that were ever used, they're recreations meant to represent what actually happened.
That's why there's no evidence of ZB gas exposure on the walls, etc.

Antifa and some asshole Poles killed Germans in Danzig and started WW2.
Thats the real denial here.

No one denies that jews were killed on the eastern front by german soldiers because they were jewish. There was no government order for killing jews, which is what the holocaust is.

Show your true flag kike shill

Cool story

Why did the Nazis blow up Kremas (gas chambers) 2-5 in Auschwitz II before the Russians got there ? Krema 1 (at Auschwitz I) wasn't blown up because it had been repurposed as a bunker after the gassing got moved to Auschwitz II. You think you're being clever by "exposing" the fact that Krema I was reconstructed but then you shoot yourself in the foot because it's obvious that the Nazis didn't dynamite the other ones for no reason. They were hiding (((crimes against humanity))). Any objective person can see this. By denying it and acting as a defense lawyer for the Nazis to try to get them off on a technicality you betray your bias..you would not do this with Soviet crimes

>where are the 8 million dead from.war

You can dig there and find out wach dead was a corpse.

Nobody cites those at the location of occurrences except you stormweenies for your twitter posts. Just like when you faggots use "muh 6 million gassed" argument.

Your ZB crap is debunked on the same site. Please do try keep up, faggot.

That's not 80 million. Clearly you're covering up that WW2 never happened.

see

Yawn.
Do you weenies even try anymore?

I read your link. It still doesnt explain why no camps have mass graves or where the open air burn pits went.

You didn't read crap.

Graves. Enjoy

Are you are being retarded, I do not hold any dogma foe ww2 dead casualties but they were counted by each corpse, you hold holocaust dogma that 6 million were murdered first by crenation which us impossible then by scattered remains which have never been foundbwhich puts into question the very belief in the holocaust if no mass graves were found and the cremation is impossible, why does it exist?

That doesnt answer my question.

Lol the dissonance you must be experiencing in making these logical leaps.

What part of "all 6 million were not gassed" escapes your autistic skull?

It does if you bothered to actually read it.

Not an argument.

If cremation is imposdible thennyou would need 6 million corpses murdered to prove 6 million were murdered as you xant claim theybwere cremated as official story states.

>debunking
>talking out of my ass without any source
We really need another war

you stupid fucking sjw faggot. hitler went to war because bolshevik jews killed 11 million christians in ukraine you low iq marxist

Source is right there, Achmed.

How come there are so many "holocaust" survivors ? Must have been a bad holocaust that so many (most in fact) survived it.

holodomor indeed

>MASS GRAVES

Were the bone powdering machines modified masturbation machines?

6 million corpses dont go poof, there should be massive graves showing these murdered corpses near death camps.

No it doesnt. Find the post because i cant.

That is not my problem you cannot navigate a simple website.

You didnt post me a german document ordering the extermination of the jews because it doesn't exist.

if you have the nerve to post here youre one of us, congrats

I couldn't decide between a brainlet wojak and bait.