How multicultural is your dick Sup Forums?

poal.me/53cpau

>some virgins on Sup Forums wouldn't impregnate this because they think muh IQ points are more important than a healthy, well-built body for your children
This woman is a better baby birther than any wh*Te woman you probably could get, and given the choice to breed with it, you should take it hands down

pictures don't show std's user

My dick is pretty multicultural, have to try everything right. only impregnated a whitey though

AIDS. just plain and simple.

i wouldn't want to get SHITTED

>mongrel
>healthy
Are you retarded?

She's disgusting you worthless spic. Having mongrel kids is selfish and child abuse.

I wouldn't fuck white trash either
if you want to avoid all blacks because of statistical significance, ok, I might too

But does your dick like that woman?

keep the white race alive
I won't, Sup Forums already convinced me I'm not white, and now I like brown, fuck you Sup Forums

I'm already a mongrel so my dick is as multicultural TM as new York. I should chop the fucker off for being like that.

thousands of years of genetics
you live on through your children and childrens children etc
turn yourself into a nigger

>I won't, Sup Forums already convinced me I'm not white, and now I like brown, fuck you Sup Forums
that's the spirit!now fuckk off and KYS.

> muh IQ points are more important than a healthy, well-built body for your children
top kek, enjoy your dumbfuck "*healthy" children (*hint - compare life expectancy of nigs and white murricans)

or the smell.

>nobody likes abbos
>not even as a joke

This is actually smart

my dick doesnt see race

Race mixing:

For it: muh love, Muh does it bother you

Against it: You loose traits, iq, culture, intellect outside of iq and body structure.

And with genetics, there's more to it than simply appearances that are being generated, things like intelligence and reasoning capabilities are partially inherited. Guess which people have some of the highest rates/levels of this? In addition to mental capabilities being inherited, keeping to your own ethnic groups has positives as well; as mixed race children have weaker immune systems as their parents (genetically) have to face different diseases and illnesses.

If I was to have a child with someone from outside of my race, I wouldn't be carrying on the legacy. I wouldn't be creating the best child. I would be betraying my ancestors.

I fucked a Icelandic chick once, that's as 'abroad' my cock has been, and it's been in 52 wet ones so far.

25% Negroid
25% Jew
50% Mutt

Don't worry its kosher.

Only 2% would fugg a snow gook really? Wow thas raycist

oops! looks like you've posted on the wrong board!!
>That's OK all newfags do that.
Try these boards... they will better suit your type of faggotry!

/bant/ - International/Random
/his/ - History & Humanities
Sup Forums - Random < the original internet hate machine.
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups
/qa/ - Question & Answer
/k/ - Weapons
/biz/ - Business & Finance
/adv/ - Advice
/x/ - Paranormal

Meh. Would not bang black chick but would bang hot mixed chick.

Her fake horse hair smells like beer and cigarettes and fifty percent of black women have herpes

Tfw no inuit waifu to give Eskimo kisses

I only fuck latinas.

you don't want to end up with a black kid .

I want my kids to be Humans

This man gets it

Only East Asian