What does Sup Forums think of Zoids?

What does Sup Forums think of Zoids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7sTwvGb7o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember liking it as a kid but I don't know if it holds up at all.I've been wanting to rewatch it for a while now.

I liked the reaction shots with the bouncing titties in that tournament-style zoids show when I was a small lad.

The robots were kind of dumb though.

Animation is meh apart from some scenes which are often recycled

Dialogue is not the greatest

But I wish it would come back in some form. The robotic animals concept was fairly unique and, IMO, pretty neat.

I was obsessed with it back in the day

It came back as a fucking mobile game or some shit

Wild Flowers is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7sTwvGb7o4

>robotic animals concept was fairly unique
How?

ZOIDS!
Fucking love zoids.
I liked CC better than NC.
Wish we'd get a 3rd series.

Y LOS NIÑOS SONRIEN

Berserk Fury was my shit.

i liked zoids but its a forgettable series in fact i didnt even remember it until you mentioned it right now... i think it aired over 12 years ago

Chaotic Century is fucking amazing and definitely in my top 10.

CC 10/10
Genesis a shit

Kinda fun for the most part with Chaotic Century, sort of drags on much like how is describing

The Zoids battle tourny show was more fun, even though the MC Bit Cloud had that annoying main character trait of him "bonding" with his literal robotcat and believing he can talk with it and stuff.

That show had some cute girls too, including the Leena.

It's alrigt of your young

Literally the only mech anime to have good games come out of it

Plus the concept of beast mechs are the freshest fucking thing even after all these years

STRIKE LASER CLAW

Medabots called, it said to go fuck yourself.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH ZOIDS!

First 2 series (the interconnected ones) were pretty decent. Nothing amazing, but it had an interesting plot and some decent zoid battles.

The third season, the tournament one, was a comfy sports shounen. They had various versions of zoids where one was better than the other. It was a bit like classic Pokemon, actually, because the 2 MC best friends were practically Brock and Misty.

comfy/10

Medabots sucks fucking cock, kill yourself

It was neat seeing the CGI + anime combo but no other than that...

IKUYO, RAIGA ZERO!

Amazing universe that has a dogshit boring story to show

I believe all the bonding stuff was based on his Liver having an "organoid system" which was no doubt very similar to having an actual organoid. And it was established that the zoids had minds of their own early on...just most of them aren't smart without a pilot.

Liger*** not liver

I have it downloaded but haven't watched it yet. Loved it as a kid, even did the model kits.

There's been others after it. One was called Fuzors and the other Genesis. Fuzors was bad IMO but Genesis might've been OK, I stopped watching after the first few Fuzors eps though.

Well I've honestly never seen another show that went so deep with robotic animals, including mechanized dinosaurs and mecha-Godzilla.

I loved that they brought back elements from CC in NC later. Like the Gravity Gun-mounted Ultrasaurus in the last ep, or the particle beam from the Death Stinger.

I still can't find the version of the first OP where Van appears slightly older.