Kakegurui thread?

Kakegurui Thread:
chapter 35 dump.
mediafire.com/file/raocsgvlpa0l5pv/Kakegurui_-_Compulsive_Gambler_c035_(mag)_[Yen_Press].zip

Thank you for putting the link in the OP without me having to ask

With Xmas business I forgot all about this. Thanks, OP.

No problem.

Yeah, no worries.

That loli underestimate the school craziness and gonna get rekt.

Not sure whether the dude gonna save the loli.

Look at this. Perfect. Why do they always feel the need to shove a male character into this shit. Should have just been an all girls school. I mean the girls are the only ones doing anything anyway.

>bitching about male characters out of nowhere
Nice blog. Tell me about your triggers.

Just saying what I don't like about the manga. Nice counterargument by the way.

>best girl returns
Good chapter.

>tfw still haven't read since chapter 9
One day.

If it were all-girls the girls wouldn't have cocks to suck now would they.

The girls show no interest in the guys though. They're pure and only go for yuri like and multiple other times throughout the manga.

I just hate it because you have obvious yuri but then you have this faggot male rambling on about how he's starting to like the MC (which no one reading cares about) so it's likely they'll end up pairing them off randomly at the end and leaving the whole thing as yuribait.

It's infuriating. It's the same thing every time. Interesting girls, boring bland guys, forced het end. Japs are so backwards.

I do agree that the MC is pointless and it should be Yumeko/Mary.

There you go

Ha ha. Very funny.

The real reason it's annoying is because the guy is even more fucking retarded than normal. He's not even a beta faggot or a self-insert. He's literally just a reader surrogate so Yumeko has someone to explain what the fuck she just did to. That and the fact that literally none of the girls show shitall for interest in him. Mary comes the closest for actually interacting with him.

Nice job posting another perfect example of such a case. Thanks for the support.

t. Mugino

When I started the manga I thought he was going to start learning and get skilled and turn out to be pretty fucking bonkers himself, kind of like pic related and what happened with him.

But instead he just kind of stands around with a blank dumb expression while Yumeko does everything.

And even that is wearing thin since it's the same damn thing every time. You can tell the author knows this because they make almost every situation more ridiculous than the last, but it always has the exact same formula.

It's not awful but I feel like it could have been something really special instead of the typical fanservice manga it turned out to be.

The guy does serve a narrative purpose, then, as a Watson.
This wouldn't be a problem if it didn't mean that we're denied delicious Yumeko/Mary.
What if he were a girl and didn't disrupt the proper ship? Would we object to her presence then?

>as a Watson
Yeah but Watson isn't insufferable.

>what if he were a girl
If he were a girl then it's just be three-way yuri.

do you have the others chapters ?

last one i have is 30

Where is the backlog?

The usual place.

Do we have any objection to three-way yuri?

No?

Literally the only likable male in the manga was the glasses guy and he got like 1 chapter before being kicked out of the story.

The main guy has no presence and could be replaced by a dummy and the other males have all been cast as monstrous pigs. The manga is actively worse because of them.

Why the question mark?

When I started I saw his loser face on page 1 and dropped it. Thought it was a bait-and-switch manga where they put great girls on the cover and then give you some boring MC.

Randomly picked it up again later. It all went better than expected.

I'm confused why you think I'd have a problem with it

I was just asking rhetorically.

It's all on the goddess.

Anime when?

>Just saying what I don't like.
Complete sentence there; it wasn't about the manga. Talking about the series is one thing. Bitching about male characters in general and saying you love yuri on the slightest trigger is something else.

That sort of anti-shipping already shat up most Hibike threads while being barely related to the series. As seen when literally nothing happened at the end for any pairing.

too good

Midari is just too fuckable,

sorry user the "D" she wants isn't Dick.

Smile doesn't start with D.

I know this upsets you but the audience needs a normal person in a cast of weirdos to serve as a 'measure stick', to feel empathy of the straight man and relate to what they're feeling in the moment when staring down these crazy monsters.

Mary could already easily fill this position instead. She's actually an interesting character too.

Mary's pretty fucking crazy too, just not to the degree. You also have to consider the first chapter where she served as the antagonist. The guy was necessary to establish the crazyness of this school, before having the lead break through it mercilessly.

Mary is pretty fucking insane, the only reason she seems calmer at this point is because she's just outclassed by everyone else in terms of sheer insanity.