IT'S OKAY TO BE MURDERED BY AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

dailycrusader.com/2017/12/kate-steinle-verdict-shows-its-okay-to-be-murdered-by-an-illegal-immigrant/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ck9rHg_vKdM
youtube.com/watch?v=h-bcC9Mi3Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much.

I haven't been following the case, was there actually any sort of reasonable doubt or was it just fuck whitey

he admitted to killing her

Does it even matter? For an illegal immigrant to kill a citizen should be a capital crime, even if accidental.

True! Just part of the war against white Christians!

Stick to bongland law, retard.

He said the gun accidentally went off, 3 times, into her back. The gun was stolen from a ranger's truck and could pass a drop test, so the pressure required to pull the trigger invalidates his argument. This verdict was made to "get back" at Trump. I hope her family is pleased with the outcome.

So the rule of law is dead in America I guess

Childish and uninteligent as demonstrated by OP's kekistani flag and complete misanderstanding of propaganda tactics as well as his response to my post.

The social contract has been broken for decades, we're in the slow declining spiral towards something like South Africa.

>uninteligent
>misanderstanding
>t. nigger

That's what I mean with Balkanization.
With all this identiy politics and ideological hostility you can't be sure to get a neutral judge, lawyer or social worker anymore.
PoC probably could demand poc lawyers and judges because the feel uncofortable around a white judge but a white can't

the idea is good, the wording is bad

^ x 4 U

youtube.com/watch?v=ck9rHg_vKdM
It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=h-bcC9Mi3Es

Yes tell that to all the whites murdered the natives here (:

That was self-defence, anyway Indians killed more Indians than settlers ever find.

That was self-defence, anyway, Indians killed more Indians than settlers ever did.

The Heinle family should reimburse this man for inconveniencing him. He just came here for a better life, to a land was his before the white man stole it from him. For his suffering he deserves financial reparations and a tax-free plot of land, minimum of 60 acres.

You need to switch the narrative try something like; White is the minority, and then have a picture of the world with percentages of different races next to it

The shot that killed her ricocheted off something and traveled for a ways before hitting her. So either he was a trick shot expert, or it was an accident.

Still his claim that he 'found' the gun and it went off is obviously BS.

Seems like he should have gotten negligent manslaughter at least...

Christ almighty they really acquitted the fucker.