Brave Witches

Blunder of the year? How will blueray and merch sales do?

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/res/12145.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate Takami

The Brave Witches are all unempathetic cunts except nipa

I want to fuck Hikari and her sister.

and Hikari should have just ditched them and let them fail

I hope it does really badly and I hope the Nips hate takami too

I'm mad at takami

>almost no fanservice
>no hugbunny hugs
>no molestation
>awful cg
>QUALITY
RIP the love.

I'm mad at the writers

I'm mad at SilverLink

I'm mad at Shinzo Abe for letting this happen

I'm mad at the Japanese people for voting in Abe who allowed this to happen

I'm mad at Israel who controls the world to allow the Japanese people to allow Abe to let this happen

I'm mad at the CIA for its financial sponsorship of the LDP that ensured Abe would win

I'm mad at America for supporting Israel in their efforts to control the world and in turn control Japan and allow the Japanse people to elect Abe who allowed SilverLink to make this trash

And most of all I'm mad at the Lizard people who actually enjoy this terrible writing who control the Jews

I'm not mad at anyone. Pretty pleased for two scenes when Sanya and Eila were on screen.

And I'm also mad at this show for making my butt hurt so badly

/deadthreadspam

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER lol

xD

post witch butts

This. Add to that the depressive mood most of the time instead of cute, the obligation-fights instead of fired up ones like in Strike Witches, and the lack of loli and her respective butt/cameltoe shots, and you have a below average action series.
BW is shit, but mostly thanks to Silver Link.

lets see them butts guys

>BW is shit, but mostly thanks to Silver Link.
That only goes for the animation fuckups.
The whole writing was done by the same team as the SW movie and the OVAs, director was the same too.
It was the veterans who fucked up, not some people unfamiliar with the witches, that's what makes it really sad.

So much salt in here you could mine it and sell for profit.

>tfw you're the only one posting witch butts

Jesus, stop whining, you baby.

Literally all me

No breaks on the lewdmobile?

no

We'll never have a loli butt like this in anime ever
Why live?

At least this show is true to its roots.

Jesus Christ, she's walking on the water.

It had its moments.
The atmosphere was pretty oppressive.
An Orussian winter is not a place for a cheery setting.

This is the kind of stuff BW was lacking completely.

Nipa and Naoe were pretty much the only fleshed out characters from the 502nd, maybe Rossmann too.

>fat_mons

mff

Or this.

They should have made Hikari a perv like Yoshika.

Or this.

Yeah.

Kinda hard to have a happy show with just Germans, Russians and Japanese. Nipa was okay.

Good times.

This must be motherfucking cold.

Lewd.

They did mention S3 after brave witches was announced. It's possible

Don't question the logic, there is none.

They mentioned another season of what and when and where?

It's been a while since I've seen an explosion of an object drawn in such detail in an anime. Shame it was completely static.

>takami

>we get cameltoe of Ms Oldhag Bitch instead of some cute witches
Fucking Takami.

Does Brave Witches really lack the plot and quality of Strike Witches? I've been waiting for the BDs to watch it

It's worth the one watch through, go ahead and wait for the BDs, but it's not as good, no.

Not enough puffy, and what was there had too much motion blur!
Not enough yuri hijinks even with a genuine dyke in the cast.
Needed more episodes dealing with the other cast members, didn't give the same sense of family and community the old show did.
Needed more whimsy.

>plot
It's much more of a survival-fight series than anything more. New week, new neuroi. The only thing it's good at is the variety of neuroi, but even that can be a bit stupid and hard to swallow at times.
The main drama drive (Takami) is a horrible character, Hikari is a watered down Yoshika without the fun part, no loli witches, shitty CG and sub-par animation.
Really can't compare to SW whatsoever.

the neuroi weren't even fucking planes
this fucking fireworks capcha I swear to fucking god

When they said brave witches "isn't season 3"

make what you want of that

They said it in context to whether it's a sequel to Strike Witches.
Since it isn't, it's not "season 3". They never said anything about "but we have a season 3 of Strike Witches in the works" Not even remotely.

All I said was they mentioned season 3.

I remember people saying season 2 was impossible because the show had no reason for a second season, so I'm hoping for S3. Probs won't be for 6 years but

YOU CAN'T JUST END YOUR SENTENCES WITH CONJUNCTIONS FUCK

This never would've happened with GONZO.

- but I can wait! I LOVE YOU YOSHIKA MIYAFUJ AND I'M GONNA MARRY YOU ONE DAY!

Even though she is a titty monster, I want to hug her and feel her breasts pressing against me.

Whatever, I'll let you off the hook for now because you have great taste but I've got my eyes on you.

mein nigga

>tfw we will never get a mary sue as great miyafuji or hibiki again

It hurts

>No episode 7 bath scene
DROPPED

Christmas episode was better.

Best puffy!

>that work of art right there
How can SilverLink even compete?

>1080p glory of strike witches 2 fanservice
I will never forget those days

They can't.
To be fair though, anime industry doesn't seem to go that far sexualizing small girls anymore in general.

Careful there, they'll claim you're wrong and if you deliver opposite proof they will call you LRD.

>How will blueray and merch sales do?
Very well probably. I mean, I plan on ordering them as well.

Hell if I care, I've been called LRD thousands of times already.
People like that doesn't seem to care about the distinction of SW level butts or cameltoes and just implied lewdness which is all the rage when it comes to lolis anymore.

Victory Arrow is the best witch anime yet.

I want nipple in BD

Tch~

You are what's wrong with the industry.

I would like to shill just one last time to remind anyone who didn't see that I'm looking to hire a translator or looking for info on a translator to hire for the Erica 1941 Manga, see the Helma thread for details.

helma.us/sw/res/12145.html

The show is really quite decent and I can always appreciate more Eila. However the fact that they cheapened the battle scenes so much means pretty much they are counting on existing fans and there's really not much to be excited about.

Except the third episode was boring.

While it wasn't as great as Strike Witches, I did like Brave Witches.

The cast I think isn't as great, but the ones that are good, Krupinsky, Kanno, Nippa, and Rall, make up for it. Not to say the others are bad, they are just lackluster. Except for Takami, she is just bad.

They mishandled Krupinski's characterisation and Rall pretty much has no characterisation.
I think overall it suffered from all the witches being played too straight, and the script sounding like something a 12 year old could've wrote in a lot of places.

Hey I want more BW and the other squadrons, lad. Shit's going to get fixed in the BDs anyway so whatever.

Its just opinion I guess. I like Rall's type of character so although I agree she didn't get development, I don't think she needed it to be a good character in my eyes.

>but the ones that are good, Krupinsky, Kanno, Nippa, and Rall, make up for it.

So four out of ten, not impressive. And for me the only good ones are Hikari, Nao, Nipa, and Rossmann. Everyone else felt flat, boring, etc.
Like Sasha, they completely failed to make her interesting in any way.

And Sasha also shows their biggest failure, to almost completely disregard casual character interactions.
It was already established that Sasha cared a lot for Nipa, but that point was completely ignored outside of Sasha's episode.
It was already established that Sasha and Naoe also had a closer relationship, but they just chose to ignore it entirely.
Apart from one short scene they ignored Naoe's love for books either.
Also they ignored hugbunny being hugbunny, they ignored Rall, and made Krupinsky a walking joke.
And none of the characters had any kind of growth or development.

Nobody made gif or webm from this comfy second?

Takami is the true flawless Mary Sue of this show.

>No soft oneechan to hug

As a filthy animeonly watcher i have to wonder, what the fuck is a hugbunny.

Sadako.

Unfortunately it's doing fine, the merch is selling like hotcakes.

You don't know that, I'm gonna go ahead and say it was the producers who fucked this up, not the old guard staff. Producers are ultimately the reason for whatever we're getting on screen and how it's handled. Though the director is at fault for creating Hikari to 502nd, given his fetish for having one OC donut steel character for whatever he gets to direct always be the MC.

Nah, but they should've added something to her. Her love for scars was just one time short thing, they could've had a scene where she sees Naoe's scars or something and studies them up close. But nope, no scenes like that.

Sadako, and her love for hugging all things cute.

Hikari is totally fine, she's a miles better MC than Yoshika, and they managed to make everyone in SW feel alive despite having Yoshika, and make BW feel generally dull despite Hikari being a million times better than Yoshika.
And I doubt the producers get a say on every single little scene.

witch magic keeps internal and external body temperature in check

Are you OK with these models? Because this could be the best CG quality we'll see in BDs.

depends on movement fluidity, mouth movements, lighting and if they employ any after effects such as well-placed motion blurring to also improve the CGI

>she's a miles better MC than Yoshika
She's really not, but okay. She's fine sure, but also the bane of the season, what it could've been among other things. The way she and character interactions were done, leave a lot to be desire for as you say.
Producers get to decide what drafts of the script get animated among everything else if they so desire regarding how close they pay attention during the development, while leaving the doing part for the people who know that stuff. They have the say in everything, for they pay for doing this stuff.

Course not, and I certainly hope that's not the case. We'll see in few months.