westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
wallbuilders.com/founding-fathers-jesus-christianity-bible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being proud of being religious zealot descendants

Top kek

shouldn't that be 'Berenstien'?

> still majority Christian nation

I have just witnessed autism in it purest form.

American here. Please ignore boomer degenerates shilling for (((christianity))). Our founding fathers were overtly white nationalist and anti semitic/anti christian. America was founded as a white nation! Not a multi racial christian shit hole.

t. Triggered nogunz countries

>Murrica fuck yeah!
>(((Berenstain)))
Every time.

> He thinks being a jew worshiping christfaggot is a good thing
Kek! Why aren't you in Israel your holy land sucking the chosen cocks?

Nein, atleast i dont think.

>jews killed jesus
>jesus was a jew
Make up your fucking minds cunt.

Who the fuck said that Jews killed jesus, christ retard?

When most of the world was still pagan. Announcing to your family that you had become a Christian could get you disowned.

As it should be - coalburners are a disgrace, be it of the flesh or the soul.

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

So jesus aka Rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef was basically crucified by Pagan Romans for trying to cause trouble in the Roman empire.

>all christians are coal burners
Nice strawman, moving along
some deusvult memeflag pls sort this shit, im not a christian.

Bullshit. Romans are actually good record keepers. Jesus didnt incite violence except against the money counters in the temple. They didnt want to crucify him, the jews wanted to. Romans, seeking to appease the unstable Judean population did so.

Christfags being BTFOED from all the pro white platforms these days. LOL! Keep up the good work goys.

>Berenstain
WHAT
H
A
T

Christianity pushes communistic nonsense like all men being born equal. Its a clear creation of the Jew.

What is a 400% T lvl?
Souns like something from scientology

>The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God. - John Adams
>The Christian religion is, above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity and humanity. - John Adams
>In the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday of the Savior. The Declaration of Independence laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity. - John Quincy Adams
>As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and His religion as He left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see. - Benjamin Franklin
Look up Alexander Hamilton's "Christian Constitutional Society"
>Condescend, merciful Father! to grant as far as proper these imperfect petitions, to accept these inadequate thanksgivings, and to pardon whatever of sin hath mingled in them for the sake of Jesus Christ, our blessed Lord and Savior; unto Whom, with Thee, and the blessed Spirit, ever one God, be rendered all honor and glory, now and forever. - John Jay
>I am a Christian in the only sense in which He wished anyone to be: sincerely attached to His doctrines in preference to all others. - Thomas Jefferson
>A watchful eye must be kept on ourselves lest, while we are building ideal monuments of renown and bliss here, we neglect to have our names enrolled in the Annals of Heaven. - James Madison
>You do well to wish to learn our arts and ways of life, and above all, the religion of Jesus Christ. These will make you a greater and happier people than you are. - George Washington
wallbuilders.com/founding-fathers-jesus-christianity-bible/

Reminder that the United States shouldn't have helped Europe

Based Daddy Trump calling a spade a spade. I miss this unapologettically frank America. It died in the late 2000’s but hopefully gets revived again. Doesn’t seem too far fetched now that I keep noticing anti libera comments in other mainstream websites.

>flag
You do know hitler was a catholic and first wanted to be a priest right?