Costco-arimasu, onii-chan

Costco-arimasu, onii-chan.

where is Japan is there enough room to build an amerifat warehouse store?

They made room because they have good taste. Kirkland Signature is where it's at.

Wow, they even have those huge, double wide shopping carts.

I think the real question is where they built the parking lot. Costco is the kind of place you need to drive too. I can't imagine people taking home their 6 month supply of cheeseballs on the bus/train.

>free samples
>food court
>the prices
>the wages

Where it all go so right?

Paying fair wages so you keep good employees and keeping a high standard of product.

What kind of food court does they have in costcos in Japan? I hope it's American food, because I liek to imagine that soem Japanese families spend a whole day there shopping and then eating burgers and hot dogs and the dad likes to tell his kids that it's almost like visiting Americans because that's what we all do everyday.

Kind of like how I visit Ikea and pretend it's just like visiting Sweden since I'm poor.

>After your shopping experience, come and enjoy a quick meal or just a snack at the Food Court. Freshly baked pizza and bakes, famous Costco hot dogs, clam chowder, refreshing smoothies, coffees and refillable soft drinks await you and your family. Everything is prepared fresh daily using only the best quality ingredients.

Straight from the Costco Japan site.

>Kind of like how I visit Ikea and pretend it's just like visiting Sweden since I'm poor.

user, please.

>Costco

Find an existing abandoned warehouse.

Annual membership fee.
Top kek. Floor workers still get minimum.

Let's go to the female underwear section, pretend it's our waifu's, fill a bathtub with them and swim

Excuse me, but just whaaat is a single-wide shopping caart?

canadian costco are the best, $1 for a hotdog and drink

Costco anime when? At day he greets the visitors but at night he fights aliens taking to take over Costco

They sell those at cost, don't they?

And I was hoping for a gomenesai thread but well this is comfy too.

Well I picked the picture because Bisquit from IBO goes to a space-Costco. And then he died fighting aliens.

Costco is pretty much just a miniature America simulator.

I have been to one in Japan. They tend to be in outskirts and the parking lot is on top. Other than that it is just like an American Costco.

Its the same as an American Costco. Hotdogs and Pizza

Word. Costco hotdogs and drinks are the way to go. The fries are good too but you can't get a better deal than that hotdog + drink.

I'm pretty sure Costco employees get healthcare benefits though.

That movie was trash, an anime could do it right though.

Pretty sure the only people making minimum at Costco are the people handing out samples or doing prosuct demos since they don't work for Costco. Atleast up here in canada that's the case, dude i know makes almost 20 N hour checking receipts at the door..

>freshly baked bakes

It's not the official name, I just use it to distinguish between normal shopping carts and the extra large ones. Kind of like how there are single-wide trailer homes and double-wide trailer homes.

Here's a picture of an extra large cart. Notice the section by the back which is where you can put kids to sit. On the extra large "double wide" shopping carts, you can see there are two spots to sit a kid. On regular sized shopping carts, there is only one place to sit a kid.

Looking at OP's picture, it appears the shopping carts are the extra large size, but they only have spot to sit 1 kid, which is interesting. You can tell they're not the regular sized carts though, because there's a lot of space on either side of the child seat. In a regular size shopping cart there's not much room on either side of the child seat. I wonder if it's a new design, or if low japanese birth rates were taken into account when that store set up shop.

>user, please.

Eating at Ikea is the best. I look forward to eating there way more than looking at the furniture or home decor. I imagine the Japanese probably like Costco for similar reasons, as the American fast food places in Japan tend to pander to traditional tastes more often than not.

Near the American naval base.

Not sure about Costco, but when I worked at Sam's Club they tried their damnedest to keep everyone just under full time to avoid that.

But isn't Sam's Club owned by Wal-mart? If that's so then it makes sense for them to want to fuck over their employees.

Don't forget the cheap as fuck gas.

It ain't costco without churros

That doesn't have ethanol in it if you're in one of the states with shitty gas laws.

>tfw Costco pizza

>It's a food episode.

this was always the highlight of my visits there.

That and polish hotdogs.

My nigga.

I just go around trying out different kinds of food while my parents shop.

that's a vancouver costco