>be Mexican immigrant
>be Mexican immigrant felon
>be Mexican immigrant felon with multiple deportations
>shoot white woman in the back
>your attorney screams racism
>N-n-not guilty!!
Seriously what the fuck is this

>hurr build the wall because justice was served
The wall is coming, but conflating it with this is stupid.

Shooting and killing a person isn't the end all be all of prerequisites for manslaughter or murder. This has been established and further hardened in several high profile court cases these past few years.

So /pol is pretty much full of cowards.

I'd shoot this piece of shit myself if he ever came across me.
I don't know how the father of that girl hasn't already

Stop talking like you know anything about jurisprudence, you fucking NEET.

>manslaughter
>charges dropped for involuntary manslaughter

The absolute state of Western justice.

So how did he commit either a manslaughter or murder according to applicable US Law?
And?

Created many new Trump 2020 voters!

Is this not involuntary manslaughter? Michael Jacksons doctor went to jail for his pills and this illegal alien with priors and a felony gets off after he shoots someone in the back.

Can some user clarify how the only guilty charge was for illegal possession of a firearm?
He admitted he shot her, even if it were an accident wouldn't it still be manslaughter?

im an outside observer from germany and even to me this is like total BS. that mexican should be shot on spot.

>politically correct jury

A judge would never let him go like that

I can't honestly fucking say because, either the prosecution team didn't file
manslaughter charges against him and just sticked with murder or the jurors fucking let him off on purpose because, of political reasons

Liberal Californian died?

I don't think we lost anything of value.

It doesn't actually meet the prerequisites for an involuntary manslaughter due to the argument that the defendant did not know that he had a gun holding water in court via its being wrapped, and the additional bits about the bullet ricochet from the sidewalk.
Jacksons doctor on the other hand, knew what the drugs could do and overprescribed in a negligent fashion. Negligence requires awareness of the consequence of your actions, and a blatant disregard for those consequences.

No. Admitting you shot someone is not the end all of prerequisites for manslaughter or murder. This has been established time and time again with police shootings. Those types of charges most typically require proof of malicious intent or a criminal negligence of the consequences of your actions. Negligence of those consequences requires knowledge of them in the first place. The guy in this case admitted he shot after he knew he'd shot someone. However he successfully demonstrated to the court that he also didn't know he was actually carrying a gun. At that point it was on the prosecution to disprove that and they couldn't.

>didn't know he was carrying a gun

Top kike

>San Francisco
What did you expect?

some people just dress themselves in the morning forgetting that they have a heavy, bulky firearm on them..

Involuntary manslaughter is still a punishable offence here, not to mention that a known criminal is way less protected by the state.

This. If that was my daughter I'd hunt him down when he's deported and off him in Mexico as soon as they drop him across the border.

>Negligence requires awareness of the consequence of your actions

Negligence is an objective standard. That's why this guy's lawyer had to argue that he didn't know he was holding a gun... despite the fact that he said he knew was holding one in his police interrogation. Thank God for San Francisco juries!

As ludicrous as it may sound, his lawyer gave this argument in court. He was carrying an object wrapped in a cloth that was stolen from an agent. There are numerous objects that can take on the shape that a gun would under a cloth, especially at a pier/boardwalk of all places with all the different toys, games, etc. At that point it's on the prosecution to prove his malice or negligence of his actions. E.g prove he had a gun, knew he had a gun, and handled it with negligence or malice.
Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

I hope Kim nukes SF first.

Wouldn't pulling the trigger imply he knew at that point it was in fact a gun?
Isn't pulling the trigger of an unknown object aimed at someone at least negligent?

>That's why this guy's lawyer had to argue that he didn't know he was holding a gun...
Yes. That's his job. To defend his client. It's the prosecution's job to prove otherwise to the jury. It might hurt to hear, but San Francisco did their job by taking time to understand what the word "negligence" means. This trial likely would have ended the same way anywhere else in the US so long as the jury remained objective.

Not really, because first of all its pretty much given the barrel wasn't aimed at anyone when the trigger was pulled as the bullet ricocheted from the sidewalk to hit Steine. Second of all, the defendant stated the gun discharged not from the trigger being pulled intentionally by his finger, but rather from the cloth that it was wrapped in being removed.
There can't have been a negligent action taken with a gun if the defendant didn't know he had a gun.

He said that it just 'went off.'

>didn't know he was actually carrying a gun

a jury of his peers, of course

No justice.
No peace, nigga!

She was shot 3 times. At some point he should have noticed he was shooting her repeatedly in the back.

So basically the prosecutor fucked up with the charge they selected ‘c

so this:
find him, kill him, cut off his head
put it in a chemical bath to age it somehow (what you can do to pass the first 10 aging tests they would do)
BURY THE SKULL at a place you know they will excavate
let them find it
PROCLAIM IT IS A NEW SPECIES
A NEW FIND
A MISSING LINK
.... wait for it to be released in a glass box, on show, $60 tickets, the missing link
... post your live leak video of you killing him, prepping the skull, burying it, filming them digging from a distance
final shot
you with a hidden cam, jacket covering your dick
jerking off hidden at the grand opening of the display
and you jizz on the back of the glass box (a few foot from back wall) in front of 100 people, who all miss it.
this would be epic
epic
epic
please do it
kill him
and do this meme
i will patreon you $4

Thx user makes sense now, at least in a legalistic way.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Why is there always some little comment trying to rev people up to violence? Fuck off.

>internet tough guy

We need jurors outed, will be interesting to see if any of these idiots comes out publicly to try and capitalize on their 'fame' (read-infamy).
My guess is they're sure that the hero status designated by the faggotry of SF is real until they get home and watch news/read message boards.

Asian and female lawyers.
Asian bailiff.
Hispanic defendant.
Vague, out of focus white man in the background.

And the trigger could have been pulled three times by the cloth via fanning? Being shot 3 times isn't a good enough argument to prove malice or negligence, but if she was shot enough times to require a reload, or there was evidence that there was enough time between shots where the defendant could have realized the object was a gun, then the prosecution could have an argument. Sadly, that is nothing more than a what if scenario at this point.

t. provacateur

When did Americans get this pathetic?

im so happy for Juan...justice was serve today. Good Luck buddy

The fire rises

If a gun in your possession goes off without you meaning it to thats a negligent discharge.

Also do you mind giving the source for the victims being shot three times? Because all the accounts I've read state only one shot was fired from the gun.

So i can run over someone as long as i dont realize im driving a car

Well, (((she))) was just a jew.
Who cares if some kike bitch is killed?
Millions more need to be killed.

>white woman
Not so fast, shill.
Twas a jew and nothing more.
There is no crime in killing a kike.

I don't know. Maybe because he's a kike bastard.
That might have something to do with it.

Get rid of the jury systems. It is terrible. At the very least the jurors should be legal experts. Instead they get swayed by charismatic lawyers

A gun you *knowingly possess* while being aware of what that gun can do, user.
If you can prove you didn't know you were driving a car, yes. It would be incredibly difficult to prove that though because a car requires knowledge to start, shift gears, and operate, and you also likely have a license that could be used against you to prove that you are familiar enough with a vehicle to pass a state examination, and are additionally aware of the implications of being under the influence and operating a vehicle.

>Mexican goes free
>Drumfp get locked up

Get f*cked pol

[spoiler]hm

That's precisely why we should all wash our hands of giving a shit. If this guy wasn't willing to avenge her daughter's death, then I don't give a FUCK that she died. His inaction proves his bloodline is weak, so his daughter's corrupted eggs would have only produced more limpwristed cucklords. This spic did the world a favor by removing her from the gene pool before she could squirt out future bugmen.

>immigrant
>not illegal immigrant

I'm against sanctuary cities and anti immigration

but as fucked as it seems it was a ricochet bullet, I don't see how you could possibly convict someone of murder if the bullet bounced off something first.

good goy, don't make a list, never take action, never leave your basement, words on the internet will solve everything

any father who doesn't kill to avenge his child's death is automatically in the same league as this guy and deserves death himself

When will someone stand up and become the Punisher? These judges and politicians need to be put down like the dogs they are.

Sounds like prosecutor overcharged.
Now Trump can rally his base behind this cause and btfo mestizios.
Wall will now have a section for names of victims of illegal aliens

>Seriously what the fuck is this
victim was a jew so it was ruled justifiable homicide

Overcharged? Are you fucking retarded?
They gave the jury two options: 2nd Degree Murder, or Involuntary Manslaughter.

>tfw we make fun of sweden for stuff like this, then do it ourselves

Three times.
But, I'll point out again, he shot a kike bitch.
I really don't understand all the butthurt.
A fucking jew got waxed by an illegal alien, the same fucking thing (((they))) are trying to kill us with.
And, said alien got off in court, the same judicial system kikes use against whites.
Fellas? What's not to like?
This is great IMO.

This.

We need a final solution to the California question soon.

Manslaughter which the jury had the option to rule. Gtfo shill

Typical jewish behavior.

"I was to drunk to realize I was driving a car"

Brilliant strategy. You're just guilty of drunk driving instead of vehicular manslaughter.

Yeah, at first I was mad about it, but then I realized it was San Fran so it was on good assumption she was a leftist bitch, and now hearing she was a Jew just seals it for me.

I'm still holding out hope that Rocket Man will take care of the San Francisco problem.

abc7news.com/news/exclusive-accused-sf-killer-admits-to-crime/830325/

not sure if they proved this in court but this is what i found

Because you know this could have been anyone, including a real white person, and the same shit would have happened with Paco back out on the street murdering, raping and pillaging. And a white person may very well be the next victim of this spic.

Plus think about the lesson beaners are going to learn from this? They already think they can do anything they want and this just reinforces that.

Hell yes. This all day.
Fuck jews, man.
Couldn't care less.
Actually, pretty excited that a kike bitch got killed, and her fucking jew baby.
Good riddance.
We need more illegals going around killing kikes and getting away with it.
Love this timeline.
These fucking jews are finally getting what's coming to them.

another hard working beaner

He should at the very least have gotten involuntary manslaughter. Because that's literally what happened. That he didn't says that this was a politicized jury whose verdict should immediately be appealed. I've heard this am that Sessions is considering federal charges. It had better happen. The Feds need to crush CA's corrupt government NOW.

you have to kill this people lads
its the only thing they know

>And the trigger could have been pulled three times by the cloth via fanning?
No. Glocks jam when the frame isnt supported by a hand during firing. You also said the round ricocheted off the ground, so you're saying it hit the same exact spot and ricochet the same way 3 times from the cloth pulling the trigger?

Funny that you ask for that after you were so eager to rationalize how he shot her three times on accident. Cart before the horse, much?

Retard. It does no good to kill powerless normie Jews who aren't even seen as anything but white. The day some deranged spic shoots an important and powerful Jew, something might change. Until then STFU.

>Glock
it was a SIG P239.. which would be extremely difficult to fan fire. esp multiple times in a row.

Press "S" to spit on the kike bitches grave and press "C" to curse (((her))) mother.
BTW, the kikes mother lost a grand-baby, too.
That Latin man is my hero.
Keep on, my man. Keep shooting jews.

She may have been a Jew, but I think we could use this verdict to our advantage.

>little girl = trayvon
Dipshit

>says the memeflag

>Update
Ah, I assumed it was a glock since it was a service weapon.

I see that the fucker chucked it into the ocean before he fled the scene. How can his story possibly be verified?

Uh, it wasn't.
That's the point.
This was God's will happening.
These jews have been due for a big helping of the pain train.
Look at all the stuff not going the kikes' way.
This is yet another.
Hopefully all five million jews in the U.S. will get killed by spics or niggers.
Serves them right.

She was a kike, her dad probably had a 10 million shekel life insurance policy on her, he is probably pretty happy.

You won't be saying that when his next victim ends up being a good upstanding white person. Because that's what's going to happen. What do you think all the smelly Jose' and Maria's infesting this land learned from this? That it's okay for them to break every law of this country up to and including murder and that the state is okay with them killing and replacing white people. Do you think beaners understand the difference between whites and Jews? Because they don't.

This whole thing is absurd. I can't even read about it because it makes me so mad.

I remember when you bigots were celebrating the acquittal of George Zimmerman so keep crying about your dead white woman.

Actually tht wouldnt fly, doesnt fly, and I already covered that in the post you replied to, but likely didn't read to the finish.

Uh the specifics of the case are different

You cheered when a white man shoot a black teenager. So why shouldn't I cheer when a white person gets shot?

It's unlikely but yes, that is possible that it hit the same spot three times. If it's true that the victim was shot three times that is. I haven't seen any court given account of the victim being shot 3 times.

George Zimmerman
>spic
Kate's killer
>spic

So when are we going to talk about Hispanic privilege

we can thank the murican system for not being racist towards a Mexican National.

George Zimmerman
>(Redacted racially offensive term used by white basement dweller)

Sounds like you got some fake news there, bud.