Why are these things banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAMR6ndKgwU
youtu.be/3izkRmuZ6d0
youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cruel, starvation or exhaustion.

shit's cruel

When they work, and trap a mouse, it was found that the fumes from the corpse after a few days mixed with the fumes of the glue got kids high.

Because muh animal cruelty

Torturing animals is not cool. That's why they're banned and snap traps aren't.

they're not banned in Canada

but they should be

even though I had a shitty mouse in my attic, when we caught it using one of these I couldn't help but feel bad

it doesn't kill the mouse, it traps them by basically gluing them down as their fur gets caught in the glue as they struggle

I took it outside and smashed it with a sledge hammer to put it out of its misery

a regular mouse trap is way more humane

Where are they banned?

Curious because they set glue traps out at my job.

Just use a mouse trap. Snaps the fucks necks instantly and they feel no pain.

They aren't banned in America. Also they're great because they make an example of the captured mouse to let other mice know there is no salvation in your home for them. I'm not even being an edgelord, vermin are vermin, plain and simple.

You can set them free you know, you didn't have to obliterate the poor fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=sAMR6ndKgwU

Holy fuck, dude. You know a 1/3 cup of olive or vegetable oil is enough to free them?

This
"""humane""" doesn't matter when it's vermin. Just get rid of them.

Yuropoors probably banned them because they seem to have a love of letting filthy and dangerous things into their homes.

Hahahaha... glue "traps"

Not banned in the UK, bought some last year.

not if you stomp the cunt with your work boots on.

sucks to have a dead mouse stuck to the bottom of your boot for half the day though.

They are banned in the UK and many places in europe.

And then you have to hit him with a brick anyway

when I was a kid, I used to bb gun the rats who got stuck on the pad as they kept squeaking and struggling

Notice the video. they always find their way back to their holes.

Pls no bully

A sledgehammer is way cooler, you have to admit

They banned them because they don't like the glue flavor.

dindus kept getting their dicks stuck there

They're mice. Who gives a shit? Would you rather have them running around your home chewing everything and pissing and shitting everywhere?

I didn't know that

>tfw a faggot has less tolerance for vermin than leafs and yuropoors

>They're mice. Who gives a shit?

Mice and rats are surprisingly intelligent and have been used in science labs to dramatically improve the human condition through the development of new medicines.

Have some fucking respect for life and the virtue of wanting to reduce suffering even if it is in something as "insignificant" as a mouse.

>Why are these things banned?
Your government loves fleas and lice.

>. Who gives a shit?

Your government, idiot.

There are dozens if not hundreds of other traps that work just as well or better. Glue traps aren't even close to being the most reliable at killing the pest.

They aren't. We are using some in my office as we speak. That said, its a pretty brutal way to kill a mouse if you aren't going to be around it when one wanders in. Best case scenario is that it starves or suffocates itself. Worst case, it will try chewing off its limbs to get away from it.

But why

what if you could catch jews or muslims in them?

What in the fuck is wrong with you bleeding heart euros???

It's a rodent....a pest...a nuisance. There are hundreds more of them out there just waiting to creep in, eat your food, fuck, have a billion babies that are only going to heap more destruction and ruin more shit.

Good job on freeing that poor mouse, but holy fuck, would you guys get your Mohommad problem under control?

youtu.be/3izkRmuZ6d0

>not using the GOAT. The Kentucky Ringer.

You're all plebs

>dramatically improve the human condition through
accuracy development and weapon handling disciplines

My friend used to had mice problems, he lost all sympathy to the vermin.

He would catch them with glue traps and then dank them into a bucket of water to drown or just lightly tap on their skull with a srewdriver handle.
the little fuckers have skulls so thin even a light tap kills them

They don't even work that we'll the mice can get off them and all your left with is a pad covered in hair. Snap traps with peanut butter are infinitely better.

Man, one of those critters was HUGE.

>What mouse?

>what if you could catch jews or muslims in them?

Why would you intentionally use the most fucked up and cruel method when others are availiable that are just as if not more effective? Is this another "future serial killers of Sup Forums" thread like the one yeaterday when people were going on about how they love/would love to kill house cats? I really hope this shit is a new false flag shilling campaign to discredit the board and you guys arent actually this nigger tier

Nope. If they invade my home and fuck shit up, fuck 'em. They aren't in any danger of going extinct. There's plenty of the motherfuckers to be used for science.
I'm in America, so not my government.
It doesn't need to kill it. It's effective at trapping it.

Because in Europe, one plague caused by vermin clearly wasn't enough....

Test

Because it's cheap and nobody gives a shit about mice. Extermination of vermin who cause serious damage to property isn't the same as torturing domesticated animals kept for companionship.

Though ignoring initial investment there are some rather great captive bolt traps that are essentially free for indefinite use of you have a way to refill the CO2 canister. Kills a ton of mice without needing to manually reset anything too.

Rats and mice give amazing blowjobs and are never more than five years old. If course the kikes defend them.

Snap traps work a lot better too. I had a mouse problem and used a combination of snap traps and glue traps. The glue traps only caught a few bugs and small snake but the snap traps caught all the mice

They are not banned in the UK you idiot german.

One glue spot catches a lot of them and the price allows you to place them all over the place

One snap trap can be used multiple times, theres literally no reason to go for a glue trap aside from wanting to inflict extra pain. No ones complaining about culling mice ad it is 100% needed, its about weather or not you hold yourself to a higher standard than a nigger or other animal

If it works and is cost effective I see no reason to not use it. Hurting your feelings isn't a good enough reason. Not being cost effective, however, is. That's a good argument for snap traps etc, not "I'm uncomfortable with your treatment of vermin we have agreed deserve death"

2 shekels- a piece of plywood- and 5 tubes of liquid nails.

i smell a patent!

Who cares how intelligent they? As if thats some kind of precursor for moral consideration.

You can make your own obstacle course for the mices.

Found the shitskin

savage! That one was fucking huge!

what the FUCK

As others have said, you have to reset it every time. a glue trap or a dip trap can kill 20 or them, and you just set it and forget it.

I think it is cruel to kill something instantly. To snuff out life with out it even expecting it. Brutal. But when something knows it needs to try to escape death, and uses every ounce of its being attempting to live. Its life has likely never burned brighter. Like dying in battle.

It works pretty well, tried it at my father's farm.
The mice will walk up the ramp after sniffing whatever goods you spread on the bottle, then the bottle rolls and it falls in the bucket.
Do whatever the fuck you want with the trapped mice.

so kill the damn mouse yourself you idiot

and you, what do you spread in the bottle ?

protip: glue traps are great for catching crickets

of course intelligence is a factor in moral considerations, because the greater the intelligence the greater the capacity for suffering

surely you care more about the treatment of an animal than the treatment of an insect, plant, or bacteria

See
I see I'm not the only one that enjoys a proper mouse trap.

I use dulce de leche, pretty cheap where I leave and I can keep it there for weeks.

>Cruel, starvation or exhaustion.
if you've ever lived in a place with mice you want them all to suffer a horrible death. i've found that glue traps arent that effective though. nothing works better than peanut butter on a basic mouse trap.

Animal cruelty is at the top of the list when it comes to identifying future mass shooters and serial killers.
Got a LOT of psychos in here. Not that it was ever in question.

Yeah no I use these all the time... they freak out and rip their limbs apart trying to get out. Shits metal. My ex called me in the middle of the night asking what to do, told her to put Luke warm water on the thing and it freaked and slowly ripped its face off and it’s feet, blood everywhere. Couldn’t stop laughing on the phone but once I saw it- it was fuuuckin brutal. Bought more traps after.

I haven't bought any glue traps in years.

I rather care for the cruelty of a mouse then a fucking sandnigger.
Agreed?

>these are "cruel", yet snap traps aren't
I've had a rat die for 5 hours because it got his ass, his guts were out of his body lmao

all rats must die horrible deaths 2bh fampai

>But when something knows it needs to try to escape death, and uses every ounce of its being attempting to live. Its life has likely never burned brighter.
you come up with that on your own or get it from some movie? it's absolutely diabolical thinking.

Peanut butter, I used chucky.

Do the bucket one and leave them there until the strongest survives

how the fuck do you even live knowing that rats are in your place?

this.

Killing is one thing, but torture is another.

well, I'm trying to fix that problem

Or you can just put a couple inches of water in it and they will drown.

City folk disgust me

i know a girl that has rats in her place and it sounds totally fucked. like they never turn off the lights at her place.

This. I'm all live and let live as long as they stay the fuck out of my house and garage.

>Why are glue traps banned?
Because leftards are anti-human and had feels. Reality is the glue traps don't work. Catch few mice if any; snap traps and bucket traps are better.

I feel bad for laughing
>leaf feels bad for trapped animal
>decides best course of action is to turn it into paste

The one item not banned in the UK
My mum caught some mice in them and was too squeamish to smoosh it so she put them in the freezer

>diabolical
Hardly, I value life only second to free will. If you could live another 6 months in utter pain, or be snuffed out instantly what would you choose? If you know for certain there is an afterlife you might choose instant death. If you are faced with your existence ending for all time, then even the pain be becomes a sweet reminder of life.

lights don't help, they'll run out in the light when nobody is around. It's not like my place is dirty and disgusting either, the rats made their way into my pantry using their disgusting teeth to get through my wall.

im in the city and i used to live in a place with mice. have 2 houses in the country too and one had a few mice. for some reason the mice in my city place grossed me out more than the ones in my country place. i cant imagine having rats though. shit would creep the hell out of me. there's no way to be comfortable with an invader that big fucking around in your place at night.

w-what do you mean they banned
I bought one last year

Just make one of theses

youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI

>all these anons complaining about mice
That's nice. The house I grew up in had a decent sized bat population living in our attic. It was such as issue during the summer that we all had tennis rackets in our bedrooms to smack them out of the air.

i'd much rather just die than drag it out for 6 months or a year. easier on the family and no medical expenses. "fighting" to live for an extra few months is pointless especially if death is a real and imminent prospect. i say punch your time card and get the fuck out of the way.

>make an example of
If there's a bucket of water with 20 dead mice in it, but some food dangling at the edge of a slippery "bridge", new mice will still go for it. You cannot make a fucking example to other mice, they're not smart enough. Glue traps are fucking horrible and mice aren't bugs; they feel fear and pain. If you must kill them have the balls to use a snap trap. Glue traps are for pussies, in actuality.

>1/3 cup of olive
Olive oil isn't cheap.

I always put a little block of poison in the middle of the trap so when they get stuck they've got something to nosh on.

Cheap olive oil is cheap