youtube.com/watch?v=QfMm8bV7zEY&t=99s
youtube.com/watch?v=kmWRBxDdzMA
youtu.be/6401tLgOKXk?t=540
youtube.com/watch?v=0pkWQ-DwgmA
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neoliberal worm.

huge faggot

he absolutley knew how to handle stormcucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=QfMm8bV7zEY&t=99s

Even though Christopher is more popular, I prefer his brother

Great man.
Made the religious idiots feel as stupid as they are, so they couldn't stomach him.

wrong on a whole lotta things, but right on some.

his views on progressivism and feminism are stupid.

Was he autistic? He seems off in some debates.

Great wit.
Pity he died before he could join his brother on the road to Damascus.

Dead commie is best commie.

First reaction is: cunt.

But he was intellectual honest as far as his anti-religion went. But he done goofed when he become an enthusiastic neocon.

And according to his autistic brother Peter, who I also hate, his neocon position was linked to I believe Trotskyism, he saw America as the new vehicle to install a global communistic dictatorship or whatever.

Just overall a disgusting, morally bankrupt piece of shit. Worshipped by fedorafags but thankfully his popularity seems to be waning these days. Probably because he had opinion on women, Islam etc that are problematic for this new generation of SJW/fedorafags.

His brother is also fucking amazing. Just watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmWRBxDdzMA

>who I also hate

Forgive my autism but . . . WHOM.

Also fuck off; Peter Hitchens is great.

Ushered in an entire profession for smug pom fuckwits in the US. A pioneer of sneering at Americans for clapter and profit.

Didn't really say anything substantial, but cut some witticisms with decent timing and an accent that mysteriously impresses people from LA.

Weird that a country that fought a war against England for independence is desperate to import Brits to mock them.

Pompous ass. Not nearly as intelligent as he or his fans thought he was. His arguments against Christianity were childish and shitty. His support of the Iraq War was equally retarded.

He was a fat chain smoking drunk who killed himself with alcohol and tobacco. He was a loser and a failure.

I'm an atheist but I think his brother is a much more mature and intellectually curios person than he was.

I heard that lots of Atheist jerked off on him until he started to shit on Muslims and feminists. I read his book about mother Theresa and it was pretty good.

Profoundly pathetic intellectual inadequate.

Society has been dumbed down beyond repair when peoole that stupid are regarded as intelligent.

A smug bully that was a shameless practitioner of the "prove me wrong while staying within a framework I constructed that doesn't apply to me" method of argument.

Also totally disconnected from most lived experiences, like most intellectuals, who think everyone, like them, as the time and money to spend all day reading books, articles, and reports.

>regarded as intelligent.

I'd argue that he just made a business of feeding people malicious rhetoric against their peers so that they could feel superior - narcissism for profit.

He would turn up to a place like New York or LA, hubs for people that had left 'fly-over' towns, and tell them that they were very clever and far superior to the people that hadn't left those places.

He just fed that culture what it wanted. The market then opened up, and now you have characters like that gap toothed Brit with the comedy show filling in.

None of them are 'intellectuals', just entertainers performing a very cynical show for a mentally unhealthy audience.

Deep down those people laughing about how stupid religious rednecks are know that they themselves are miserable, that they are socially isolated and unfulfilled, but they can buy a moment to pretend otherwise (being clever I guess is the redeemer), and he's selling it to them.

His mom was a fucking kike which helps explain his disgusting neocon beliefs and why every argument he made about Islam boiled down to "they want to kill Jews!"

I hated that guy. More than that though I hated all the respect he got from people as if he were some kind of intellectual.

I guess people will accept anything you say if you have a britcuck accent.

>that guy is so dumb!
>posts on pol

Well put.

It creates a cycle of dumbing down when you promote very stupid people like hitchens, harris, dawkins etc as inteligent and then people even more stupid than them can parrot their talking points and also be told they're intelligent. Just look at the next generation or retards they created like amazing atheist and thunderfoot.

>feeding people malicious rhetoric against their peers
proof?

babies first red pill, then you take some real red pills and realise he knew nothing about the JQ and was a globalist neo-con good goy

It's just playing to a market. You don't have to 'promote' a Dawkins, or a Milo Yiannopolous, they come to the fore because there is an anxiety there in people that translates to money (if you tell them they are clever and give them a tonic for the anxiety).

These characters are like drug dealers that use a bit themselves. Just symptomatic of a social problem that probably is a bit of a result of society getting too uncomfortably large for people to deal with.

Think of them as teenage bullies that have a cheer squad behind them calling some kid a fag, rather than 'leading minds', and the picture becomes a bit clearer.

He's a fucking piece of shit who I liked when I didn't know anything, thought democracy was the best, generally believed in universalism, and thought religion was stupid superstition.

Truth is the man was a raging neocon jew who went to his grave thinking Marx, Freud and Trotsky were great guys. Pure scum who appeals primarily to uneducated half-wits who need someone genuinely urbane and cosmopolitan to validate their opinions for them.

He went full neocon after embracing his jewish heritage and surrounding himself with jews.

No, he was definitely intelligent and very well read, he just had a malicious streak to his personality a mile wide (while being an anti-traditionalist ideologue). Typical of a person who never felt at home anywhere, hence why he ended up in America.

Alcoholic.

>(while being an anti-traditionalist ideologue)

Peter already said this a while ago, and said why people like Christopher hate Old Europe.

youtu.be/6401tLgOKXk?t=540

He was a ahead of the curve. But then the curve passed him by. I think he would have put his foot in his mouth by now if he was still around.

user, could you expand on this? Do you mean Peter's becoming overtly Christian? I note from his Wiki that Chris identified as "ethnically jewish" because of their mother. Do you think he would have gone Christian in the end despite his clear hatred of the Christian establishment?

Fuck, and how. It's really bad in certain appearances.
Literally a stereotype of the man looking to be "saved" and brought into the fold.
Having to make a big show and fuss of not being "easy" and taken for granted for the sake of pride.

a polemicist first and a (serious? lol) intellectual second. he always went where the controversy was and was a contrarian's contrarian

Trotskyist scumbag. Hated the Clintons, but at his core he was a marxist cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pkWQ-DwgmA

>Douche nozzle.
>Trotskyite -> neo con apologist
>America's house limey
>smarmy self satisfied tripe purveyor
>went on an atheist tear, ooh ooh there is no god; god says fuck you, gives him cancer end of story

He would have been nice to listen to if he wasn't so full of shit.

>he exploited people
So many words from your keyboard. Not ONE specific example or proof of your nonsensical paranoid theories that he used you. Sad!

>Hated the Clintons
Really? I'm sure you're right, but considering how much he loved Bush and Blair that is surprising.

hes half kike half anglo, so hes a mix of the most insufferable people on earth and with a smarmy accent to top it off.

The stormcuck looks like controlled opposition.

he made that article about woman not being funny.
that was kinda based.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

wicked suppressor of truth and currently burning in hell.

Can't imagine how he must have felt when he faced Jesus Christ after dying of cancer.

That donut did spend his whole life spitting on the face of Christ who had agonised on a cross to deliver him from his sins.

He would have been better off never being born at all

I don't think he loved Bush at all: he just supported his crusading and had a disdain for the liberal smarm usually associated with the likes of Clinton, and encapsulated by comedy-news shoes like Maher's (he wrote a pretty good essay a while back about how shows like Jon Stewart were dulling down discourse and were about reinforcing one's own opinions and smugness).