Divide and Conquer

Shills are posting Black nationalism and Le 56% on Sup Forums they are trying divide us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we really aint white. We are like 25 percent actual white.

they're just Sup Forums faggots. ignore them, they're irrelevant.

This is Soros's money at work.

>memeflag
show us that shit spangled banner, mutt

It's pretty fucking funny you neet

Whoah..... damn........ times have changed.... r/thedonald never prepared me for this...... Soros has divided us....... wish we could turn back time to 2016 when Sup Forums started..... sad stuff......

LMAO who ever said germans don't have a sense of humour it's fucking true Americans are scum you shit on everyone else and when it's your turn you cry foul bitches moaning pathetic bitches

Wrong. It's vodka niggers

This. It's bantz. If you've ever called an Italian a nigger you shouldn't have a problem with this

Except you already had a meme for Burgers that was actually funny.

There's a difference between organic banter and obvious D&C shilling.

I fucking wish all of us could just get together and pool our resources and devote our energy to better thing. Friendly banter is fine, but we're getting more and more divided. Easy pickings to those with power

for non-ants

>shills are being paid to make new memes now

>shills

let me tell you how to fix England.

dude you aren't white. we get it. now go steal a tv or something

Stay made mong

Gee, who could be behind such a campaign?

mad*

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
It's funny when you can take the piss out of other people's countries, but when it's pointed back at you it's not so funny isn't it?

>Shills are posting Black nationalism and Le 56% on Sup Forums they are trying divide us.
We know this already. It typically begins around 07:30 or so.

It's too late. The Jews had us distracted for so long that they're pretty much finished what they set out to do. We've seen the future of America.

ameriMUTTO ajajajjajajajaj
Long Live Hillary Clinton
Long Live Soros
Long Live BLM
Long Live Antifa
Long Live Judaism
Long Live Israel

They're kikes.

This means literally nothing. Of course if you DNA test ACTUAL WHITE PEOPLE they will be close to 100 percent European. Are you retarded? A few thousand white people with 99 percent European DNA does not nullify they 56% of your country that is niggers.

>clearly obvious organized effort to divide and conquer us
>actually funny as shit, can't help not to laugh and take parts in these threads

Forgive me Father for I have sinned but these threads too funny

>t.

yeah we need a group hug and sing kumbaya instead of giving idiot zionist deluded americans a look in the mirror

Says the newfag who thinks this meme is 2 weeks old. This has been a meme for years. There's nothing forced about it. Lurk moar.

56% of the population out of 320 million people equals 179,200,000 non-hispanic whites. What are you even talking about?

Always a Brazilian,Turk or Brit who make these Black nationalism threads

you are dumb

Soros finally spent his money on a good cause, you fucking mutts had it coming with your obnoxious attitude and being kike puppets.

el calbozo...

bump

I've seen you fuckers get ugly when I've hit a sore spot.

Oh, like you’re doing now? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I don't have a problem with bantz, but the amerimutt meme is such low quality bantz. Somehow demographic numbers = actual racial makeup of the citizens...? I think this break in logic is why people are calling it D&C. It's just forced and not really based in reality.

There's so many other things you could (rightfully) make fun of burgers for.

Of your gonna make memes in mspaint, at least make straight lines my dude.

It's a stupid meme and not even that funny it's just become prominent cause Americans can't handle banter
Most people should know it means demographics and not individual genetics. If you're not a mutt it shouldn't bother you.
I do find it crazy that slot of Americans are so euromixed, Im all Celtic, can trace my ancestors back to before the Norman conquest, before fucking Charlemagne.
Thank God I have actual roots, something lacking to mist Americans

This is the reason we pretend the average american is a complete mutt...
The fact that you are such a pussy about it, and unable to ascertain the answer for yourself is sad

IT'S OKAY TO BE BLACK.

What reason? A jewish media article that assumed a fully racemixed america was going to happen by 2050? In case you haven't noticed, George, they intend that for all of us, not just America.

Whatever illusion make you sleep at night mutt

Ahahaha
Says the Brazilian!?
Too funny fag

Both of those things are fun to laugh at.

No. You. Dumb. Nigger. Hahaha! Nigger! What? You can't handle it you goddamn nigger! Haha!

This headline has been bouncing around for years now, and the wording of it very much implies that all Americans will look like this, rather than it being an amalgamated face.

Not to mention the USA is a Latino colony at this point, with you guys getting over 1 million immigrants per year, self declared whites will make up 46% of the population in 2050.

but, but muh germanistan, britbongistan, muh dying europe, muh constitushan

Amerilard superiority complex, they cannot accept that they can be made fun of, it must be a targeted effort.

Or shit like this, where this is called 'white' in America...

It wouldn't matter at this point. The motion is already set. It's no longer a matter of if but when.

>wtf?
are there any white people left in murrica?
maybe its just make up and make beliveve for the outside world?

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

So basically you're believing jewish propaganda completely uncritically, that's interesting. Aren't you getting more than 250K a year, bong? 1/4th of the amount we're getting is probably pretty concerning considering you live on a tiny little island.

That's called white to skew crime statistics. It has nothing to do with actual attitudes towards race. Use your brain.

California especially records obvious spics and niggers as white to disguise the racial divide in crime

Actual number of real whites(99+% European) in America is much less than the 56% number. In reality it's more like 30-40%. This is the top country in the world. Really sad state of affairs. I don't see any hope for whites at this point. The odds are stacked against us, it'd take a miracle.

census groups hispanics in with whites which is why pretty much every race-based survey says (non-hispanic white) and not just white. afaik it's because many hispanics believe they are actually European.

Dominicans are an IRL example of Sup Forums shitposting - they seriously believe they are european hispanic and not African at all. If you ask a dominican they will not consider themselves black

A vast majority are from the EU, which you americans should have no problem with if you claim a broadly European ancestry is not being a mongrel.

>Police Officers are conservative
>They skew statistics to help the left
That fat black guy is supposed to have BLUE eyes... let that sink in.
And it's when Right wing officers call them white, that you loose credibility in your argument, even if it is correct.

Don't try to fight a meme like Hillary, or your reaction will become its own meme.

Oh, I thought le 56% face was code for jew.
I mean look at thing. That's clearly a fuck-ugly rubber-lipped inbred kike with a non-dominant host culture genetic rinse for disguise purposes.

Fuck off memeflag

The pencil pushers in police departments are very often women, dipshit. What an incoherent bundle of assumptions you've made there. I'm dealing with a real intellectual heavyweight, I see that now.

Also, vast majority from the EU? kek

>A 2010 estimate for the whole of the UK shows that 4.76 million people (7.7 percent) were born outside the EU and 2.24 million (3.6 percent) were born in another EU member state.[11]

>mfw an amerihaes was being 56% white near me

>muh D&C shilling
It's like you boomer r/thedonalders weren't even here for shartposting or 60% posting
I don't know if this meme is the pinnacle of comedy or not, but it certainly showed who came from reddit and who's an oldfag.

I don't care if 56% is a D&C meme, it's fucking funny, it also is a clear message to actual white people (albeit euro mutts in America) what's coming our way with the in progress demographic shifts. You can't kill a meme that's both funny and true

I concede your point on the EU, i forget the cancer that is London, but I can't imagine an active duty officer mistaking those mongrels for whites, and not hispanic or black. Although I understand the difference between a paper pusher and an officer.

>t. 56%

Shareblue CIA shill here.
I'm behind 7 proxies now, but I can be backtraced very fast o I'll be brief.
I can confirm there's a huge false flag operation going on to post memes and ignite an anti-American sentiment.
I won't disclose the objective, since I've already said too much.
You wouldn't believe the size of this room where I work and the amount of people involved in this operation, it's staggering.

I actually really liked this meme

shut up nigger

Maybe if ameriniggers would stop posting trash everyday the memes would stop

The fact that this meme enrages burgers so much says a little something about them. It says that they are insecure mongrels who deserve the gas.

IM AN AMERIMONGREL AND PROUD!

I wonder that myself. I remember being you on the original threads where that Turkish cockroach was forcing the meme on Sup Forums. What's that a month or two after Charlottesville? Anyway, if it really is an attempt to divide and conquer demoralize white nationalism in America what are who would backfire if this meme reachd the normies.

The way they associate themselves with every aspect of their country, and think that the USA being the world's sole superpower is some kind of personal achievement, is really irritating. Especially when they then try to distance themselves from all of the negative aspects of their country, such as their dire demographic situation. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

They're trying to co-opt a meme intended to shame whites from race-mixing. Or rather, they're being useful idiots by spreading it and not knowing what it actually means. Let them. It will only strengthen whites' desire to breed with their own, throwing a wrench at (((their))) plan of completely mongrelizing the most influential country in the West. For if it happens here, it will happen everywhere else.

le 56% is D&C
Black Nationalism is good for niggers to get off the Jewish Welfare Plantation, and therefore not D&C

You say that like every country isn't like that. Maybe the distancing from negative aspects is more prevalent here, but you are being dense if you don't see every poster on here being unnecessarily arrogant about their country.

I find the meme hilarious. It's even more funny when I see people irl who look exactly like the 56% face.

speak for yourself halfbreed, I'm german and swiss. dna test says 100% huwhite.

not my problem if your great grandmom burned the peyote. kys 56er faggot.

daily reminder to all amerilards that this meme will never die and you will always be 56% hahahhahaa

>AHM GERMANE SWESS BREED
>UR NUT WHYYYYTE

we're not the only country full of miscegenated exterminables.

>Amerimutts this fucking triggered

I know.

>muh white american nationalism
murrica is part of the problem, not part of the solution

This, basically. Pol is a bunch of people sitting on the deck of the Titanic arguing who's got the best deckchair - but, the 56% meme wouldn't have got any traction if it weren't for the burgers staggering levels of denial about how fucking cancerous they are and the state of their nations.

But the mongrel woman in your pic (Meghan Markle) IS American.
HAHAHAHA!

the book man after man is a good reference for the future of america

>DO I SMELL WHITEEEEEY?

Explain this