What does Sup Forums think of cripples? Should they be gassed? I think so. Most are a burden to society

What does Sup Forums think of cripples? Should they be gassed? I think so. Most are a burden to society

Only black cripples,and depending oh how bad the white ones are then yes

Fatasses are a burden to society in many ways, so obese fucks should be gassed. That would be like 70% of US population.

Not as long as they work and are not mentally handicapped.

Don't say such horrible things about my wife. She's just as capable as an able person. Probably more so, really.

All memeing aside, I wouldn't mind if all the tubs of lard guzzling up food and welfare, you know, disappeared.

Sure they should be gassed. If it makes you feel better about yourself. You come on Sup Forums and talk about how certain people should die, because deep down you hate your own life.

No she's not she has no legs moron. I hate cripples with a passion

Fuck off fatty

Spotted the cripple/fatass

I'd support a crippled family member over "society".

Even your fat fucking ass wouldn't hold that much projecting.

You better go down on another bowl of mac n cheese or shove few more cheetos into your ass or whatever the fuck you do there. I bet these threads are very depressing for people like you.

What draining healthcare money or lowering society standards have to do with my feeling about myself?

Cripples can still contribute to society. As can mentally ill people. Obviously it should be illegal to knowingly give birth to a cripple and any woman who has s deformed fetus should be forced to get an abortion. But if somebody is already alive and they become crippled/mentally ill then they can still contribute to society.

I do think we should gas retards.

You think youre so tough. Go up to a fatty/cripple minding their own business and take a hacksaw and slowly cut their throat. Can you do it?

are you 14?
Is this is your first time on Sup Forums?

Fat hate thread?
Fat hate thread.

/thread

ancap general?

I think we should kill all of the cripples, but amputees like the one in the pic above don’t count as cripples to me. They’re perfectly functional, and what about war vets?

Single mothers are a greater burden than most disabled people.

You could literally play the who's the bigger parasite all. Day. Or just have a government that doesn't burden itself with the responsibility of babying the citizenry. And all problems are solved immediately

Just say a word, mate.

Only as a last resort. If you are crippled that foes not mean you cannot contribute to society. If you cannot walk, work at an office.
We should try to help people overcome or cure their ailments first. If they refuse, or cannot in any way contribute to society, then they are simply a burden and must be dealt with as such.

you know that is circular logic right? the government reflects the desires of a society

Crippled war vets should be gassed especially. They're literally failed soldiers

Morally crippled libtards could be gassed, yes, but we've learned to laugh at them so much that we'd be robbing ourselves of a great source of joy.

That's a waste of human resource. Just get them fit by forcing a 6 month long of intense exercise program on them in the army.
Make the population census aknowledge weight and if a threshold is reached for an individual, send them back.

the triggering part is that she thinks she was thin

How much are you gonna hate yourself when your diabetes takes both of your legs?

That's never gonna happen retard. People don't just become cripples outta nowhere

Well if that's the case then Punching nazis should be made legal and black bulls should be paid a government wage. Society clearly wants that. Wether It's under the strain of media manipulation or is just degenerate by nature doesn't change how fucked the average persons psyche is. I know you're a fucking leaf so it's hard to uncuck yourself but you don't have to let the majority of people decide what the government will take from you, unless you want that to be the case.

If you chose a government that doesn't take money from the successful to bank roll the comfy lives of the inept and the invalid then no one is a burden.

The people who DON'T want this and would rather live with a mommy for a state, are the dependent and the cucks.

Depends on the case.
If you got crippled for life serving your people (soldier from a non-ZOG army, fireman, construction worker, etc) I'd be OK to have some sort of way to enable them to remain in society.

If they lost a foot to diabetes they can fuck off.

Crippled war """vets""" should be the first to go. They're failures

You touch my blind cripple-fu and I will actually fucking gas you, you fat fucking americunt

What about the war vets that are uninjured but did nothing at all?

>cripple-fu
Is that seriously a fucking thing? End yourseIf

You should kill yourself you fat amerimutt

Shouldn't be allowed to reproduce if its inheritable, if its not and they can be of some use then let them live, if they're useless then send them to Madagascar and film it for reality TV.

They're still better than those who got blown up and had to be rescued

>send them to Madagascar and film it for reality TV.
Top kek

wow way to miss the point by 6 million miles you retard

>People don't just become cripples outta nowhere
oh I am laffin

>we give you the whole seat, but you only need THE EDGE

They don't retard. It's either because they're living unhealthy lives or doing reckless shit like running in the middle of the street

I bet cripples contribute more to society than a NEET like you.

I'm not a neet I'm a contractor. Useless cripples do nothing for society and should be taken out back and shot

>doing reckless shit
Yeah, like walking on the pavement and getting run over by some nigger/pole who has neither driver's license nor insurance.

That type of stuff rarely happens you moron

Hypothetical, say you're minding your own business waiting for a red light, drunk driver slams into your car. Complications due to severe bone fracture and nerve damage makes you lose one of your leg.

Now as a cripple, I'm assuming you would kill yourself at first chance?

Yes of course

I want a blind qt gf how do I obtain one?

Fine a qt and pour drain cleaner in her eyes

oof

wus poppin

That's rood

Hey it's just the price you gotta pay

Okay lemme rephrase how do I get a qt blind gf thats been blind before I met her

Are you retarded?
Cripples can still work mate.
If you want to kill someone for being useless try obese people.
Wasting precious resources on something as stupid as food when they could be saving for land.

>Cripples can still work mate
No they fucking can't retard

Why do retards think cripples have rights when the lazy fucks won't even stand for the national anthem?

shill thread. same thread was here yesterday.

As long as their minds are whole and true and the they're bodies allow them to truly live then no they should be given the right to life barring horrific birth defects/inheritable flaws

WUAUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAa, one of the best trollposts (slideposts) i've seen in a while.. congrats on that ;)