BASED CHINA

>baizuo

Start using this term guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

This will let us use the non-white status of the Chinese to redpill the mainstreamers about the con, and it has implications that will let us help the Chinese make the connection between Marxism (like Mao) and international jewry.

Yes, praise China.
Goog goy, the plan is working.

Care to explain your reasoning there, mate? There has been massive shilling on Sup Forums and social media to demonize China and promote hatred of them.

i have been thinking the same thing since i first heard the term.

thats a nipponese-american girl

>heheh yeah let's show the left we're diverse by using chinese language to insult them!

go to hell

Your women are mudsharking whores, take a stroll through London and see for yourself. Im certainly not following your example.

Use this one on white leftist women.

Preferably accompanied with BOO HOOO WAA WAAAA POOR OPPRESSED YOU

You have to get to their level and just ridicule and gaslight the shit out of them 24/7 with no pretense of taking them seriously whatsoever.

>You're fucking a Chink!

>Use their own beliefs against them
Why not?

You've never been to London

Zachodziarz wypierdalaj

You're just promoting more self hatred with that image there

>You have to get to their level and just ridicule and gaslight the shit out of them 24/7 with no pretense of taking them seriously whatsoever.
Maybe in extreme situations, but the primary goal is to reach and convert, not attack. The jews want us at each other's throats with no actual communication happening

>reach and convert
Pic related is you pondering why the Lady wouldn't debate you in a 7 hour long skepticcast and instead contacted her blue checkmark friends to have you banned from all platforms and was then lauded as a hero by the media and plebs alike for winning another battle of the culture war that oblivious fedoramen like you have been losing since the 60s.

>1 post by this ID

Yea that'll happen. If you're worried about that on whatever platform you're using, then for sure dial it back. That's a fine strategy. But there is also benefit to just openly admitting to wrongthink, and then being generally likeable, well spoken, and especially charismatic. Charisma and personality is much more important in those situations than trying to show off intelligence.

Cultural victory has only been had once (Trump) and you still don't get it. Yours is a proven loser strategy with a century track record of defeat in every single application. You have no grasp of what works in the real world and live in some fantasy, like liberal retards hiking through Africa.

I'd beat you up in real life just to prove a point. In your autistic mind that'd be the end of my life, but in reality I'd just say you started it and get off with a warning because I have no criminal record. Everyone would lose respect for you, women would get moist for me, and you'd bitterly masturbate into a blog for a decade about how you were victimized on that loathsome day1!! You're so fucking naive you deserve all your losing.

chinks only like mao and the commie party for dragging them out of poverty (at least the rural ones who were poor as dirt, but city cunts got lots of easy government jobs with plenty of under the table shekels so they love it too)

screeching chink at some thot is going to make you look completely fucking stupid desu

schlomo only pays for the first post, replies are free

>the better part of 2 days

holy fuck

>Cultural victory has only been had once (Trump)
burger won the cultural victory some time in the 50s as the bongistani empire wound down and the eternal seppo became the dominant english speaking influence on the world

I don't hate China. I want Whites to stop letting colored people do the talking for them because they think Liberals will give them more credit. You're doing exactly what they told you to do--shut up and let a colored person talk for you.

What I want is for White people to grow the fuck up and get some self-respect. I don't want to be part of such a pathetic society.

>not even niggers like nigresses

fucking Baizos

It's the term, it acknowledges that cultural/genetic background it's a thing and people rejects it.

>I want Whites to stop letting colored people do the talking for them because they think Liberals will give them more credit.
You don't change the overton window by beating at it from the outside. Find what your target already believes, and use that against them to push them in the right direction. You have a very, very small window to hold someone's attention and influence them. Don't waste time fighting about things they're already too brainwashed think about

The real discrepancy is asian women's rejection of asian men (for white men).

>40 fucking percent

My condolences to the East Asians. May God have mercy on them.