Imagine being this redpilled bro with his loving loyal girlfriend and then finding out that a bunch of fat neckbeard...

Imagine being this redpilled bro with his loving loyal girlfriend and then finding out that a bunch of fat neckbeard trolls are making fun of you because you’re in love with a girl that is a different race than you

The irony

it's killing me

slowly

Imagine having a gf this ugly.
>imagine having a gf at all

I'm not defending inappropriately aggressive behavior against strangers over the internet, but racemixers should have the sense to realize they represent the end of 100,000 years of human history.

another example of the right eating itself

Textbook definition of a soyboy right there. Just look at him.

im glad im mixed race so i can never fall victim to the brainlet racial purity meme. literally cucking yourself out of a superior asian waifu.

asian girls are traditional and based where as white women are complete whores

male hapas are fucked in the head, asian women do something to white/halfwhite men that cause them to go bananas. elliott rogers, Le Epic Comps Guy, etc

jesus the horror

"Let's just give up instead of fixing the problem!"

>those lips

yikes, that's gonna be quite the roastie

>asian girls
>not whores

imagine being OP-level retarded

They seem to polarise

Inb4 happas start shilling for mongoloid women. Kys half shits.

Imagine being a cuck who fucks a rice monkey

no thanks, I'll pass

Nobody is safe

His kids will look nothing like him. They will resemble and random Tyrone or Daquan that they see on the street more than their own Dad.

hope you never need a bone marrow transplant, you mutt

Seems more like a butthurt roastie is mad that a Don Draper chad didn't choose a white girl.

>expecting an average looking guy to get something above an average looking girl
Why tho

Can't wait for the collapse of United States.

Oh the irony

Or maybe she just doesn't want to live in planet of the apes

>are making fun of you because you’re in love with a girl that is a different race than you
Projection
>bunch of fat neckbeard
Ad hominem
Get lost jew, you have no power here.

t. half-poo 6/10

This is the typical white girl. Don’t even dare deny this isn’t true. There is a reason we are switching to traditional Asian waifus

Chinksect fucking. Not once.

Imagine how fucking ugly this guys kid are gonna be. It's like compounding the ugly features of both people. Yuck.

Back when I was a no gf virgin I never once considered paying attention to an asian, in fact i dont even consider them human in the same way as white people. They look like fucking aliens.

wow thats beta buck cucks t levels appear to be in the double digigts. i bet he cant even curl a 10lb barbell without either sharting or pulling a muscle

True, but asian girls are sluts too. Nobody is safe. But white, western girls are the queens of whores out there.