Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

(((economists)))

money < culture

This.

OP is a faggot. Sage and hide

Do you really believe that if only tens of millions of uneducated muslims and Mexicans flooded the United States, the effect would be a doubling of US economic output?

Still believing this shit in the current year

Because I don't want to kill myself after my entire race is replaced by Philippino's travelling here to experience the land of opportunity.

Citation needed.

/thread

Fuck off you materialist and individualist wanker and stop reading Atas Shrugged and The Fountainhead and pick up a real book like Mein Kampf instead of that Jewish trash. It's no lie that the Capitalist kikes were funding the Jewish Commies in Russia.

Because mass migration couples with no integration and lack of native birth rates will forever destabilize the nation, when much can be done in terms of growth thanks to the incoming robotization revolution.

How?

what the hell is gdp, and why is more of it good?

I would love it if OP started a country and we flood it with spics and niggers.

Goddammit! This slide thread AGAIN!
SAGE this shit

Migration isn’t free.
The average cost to get from North Africa to Germany is 5000-10000 dollars. The migrants are indebted to human traffickers.

I post the sources all the time.

Of course I am. I don't want our streets to become designated shitting streets.

Wait a minute.....

I read that as "Elimination of International Bankers"

>open borders would double the world's real GDP.
Open borders would benefit the rich who could move away from the problems that having a metric shit-tonne of people flooding first world countries would create. The average citizen would see their wages drown even more-so than now, prices inflate as demand increased drastically, services and infrastructure be taxed beyond functionality, housing prices skyrocket, crime rise, community trust errode to nothing

What's good about open borders for citizens?

If it would double the GDP of the world it does not mean it will double GDP per capita for any given country. Look at germany the immigration of the last 2 years alone killed ~5k of GDP per capita in my country. Also GDP does not equal the average living standard or "happiness".

this post again?
gas all (((economists)))