Australia ded now

australia ded now
thought crime division can literally lock you up for crimes you didnt commit
INB4 "only applies to terrorists" - the problem is that they get to define what it means to be a "terorrist" isn't it? you could all easily be designated as "right-wing terrorists" esp when the government considers your words as violence.
>sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/prison-sentences-can-now-be-extended-for-possible-future-crimes/
>parliament.nsw.gov.au/bill/files/3466/Passed by both Houses.pdf
you want fascism in the world faggots, you're having it. you should have been libertarians then maybe you would have a god damn chance. government is never going to be your friend

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NSW
that's like, a thousand miles away from me

if you're not worried about this happening in your own homeland then you're not going to make it as a people, sorry

People can already be held for fucking ever by the AFP under anti terrorism legislation, how is this any different?

NSW is not my homeland they are literally a police state that runs on windows 95 and they have 0 chance of fixing anything inside or outside their borders.

dude im not from australia and i don't know all of your laws but this is very clearly a law that allows your government to hold you in prison for YEARS simply because it doesn't like you. that should TERRIFY you and you should consider it to be a massive problem

>implying right-wingers want to cause more violence

Sup Forums is satire m8, we want to save our people peacefully

As long as this only gets used on muslims im ok with it

you know what the thing is with australians? they like to put their heads in the sand. they like to be little polyannas. they try to whistle through the graveyard and pretend that nothing is going to bother them and that's why this creeping legislation on them gets worse and worse and worse until your society is just totally falling apart and now people in your country can literally be imprisoned for years just because the government essentially decides "it doesn't like them", and really that's all a designation of "terrorist" is, the government deciding that it doesn't like something you're doing because it works against its interests.

oh what's that? you're on Sup Forums? a "far right message board"? well guess what? you're a "terrorist!". you should be worried bud and you know it

>being this stupid
dude the government doesn't care if you want to cause violence or not they care if you fit into their agenda. you're literally from britain, you know full well that people in your country can go to prison simply because they "offend somebody" so don't sit there and tell me you can't be designated "a terrorist" for being a right-winger. if you really believe that you're out of your mind.

the only people who can't be designated as legaly terrorists in england are radical islamic terrorists

Not sure why they have you shilling this.
It's going to be great.
PS you're like an open book. Even the way your post reads gives you away.

didnt your country just pass a law not that long ago, or try to pass a law, where you could be designated a "terrorist" and go to prison for 10 years just because you looked at a radical far right website?
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
don't even try to hand me the crap you're trying to hand me bro

>can lock you up for crimes you didn't commit
Oh, you mean like being refused bail? You fucking retards.

unvis.it/theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

ok so lets just get this straight, you, an australian, are openly supportive of a law that allows the government to detain you for YEARS even though you have not committed any crime. it simply needs to deem you "a risk" and it can keep you in prison? hahahahaahaha ok ladies and gentleman, i give you fascism. you all better wake the fuck up Sup Forums before its too fucking late for you all. edginess is one thing but you're literally enabling your oppressors at this point

isn't financial fascism good?

Also, seppo fuck the fuck off, cunt. It's not your country, it's not your business. Go tickle your prostate with your rifle.

Based.

NSW can go live in their police state for all I care, I’m in WA, and in the most isolated city on earth, we hardly ever even hear of the eastern states except for national politics, that’s how much we don’t care about them.

YANKEE GO HOME

Also the legislation you pointed out doesn’t apply to the entirety of Australia, just the state of New South Wales.

ITT australians totally cool with this shit

look guys we have insane states in the US too, like california, where you can now go to prison for misgendering somebody, and when shit like that happens we don't shrug it off and say "that's california" we recognize that it's wrong and insane and a violation of human rights and ultimately sets a precedent that presents a threat to us all

G O H O M E
O
H
O
M
E

cool and in 10 years you'll be 100% in jail for being someone who went on Sup Forums and the government decided that "might be sort of" an indicator that you "might" one day commit anti-government crime

Not your country. Not your business.

Fuck off seppo.

ITT: Australians in OTHER STATES not giving a shit about NSW like normal.

IT DOESNT APPLY TO US, FUCK.

ITT australians literally defending this happening in their own nation. no wonder you guys are so fucked up. no wonder australian posts are the third worst here behind leaf and britbong posts. no wonder shit like this is even allowed to happen in your god forsaken nation

you'd think a nation literally descended from criminals would have some kind of issue with the government being able to do this but no, you're all retarded

Kill yourself.

it is my business actually, because despite your geography you're still a "western nation" and our cultures and histories and current politics are actually linked in this globalized world and if you are putting people in prison for no fucking reason other than the government doesnt like them, then it's a major fucking issue. and if you people, who actually share a common ancestry with me, are stupid to enough to bend over and let your government do this to you then its a massive red flag

You aren’t listening.

We all think the government is useless and bullshit but we honestly don’t give a shit if people in ANOTHER STATE are the only ones affected.

>it is my business actually
Do you have a dual citizenship to go along with your two ancestries, mutt?

dude we have other states in the US too don't act like it doesnt matter just because its in another state

tell me if your federal government doesn't have protections against this sort of thing for you then what is to stop your state from one day following down the same path, huh? a precedent is set here that his is obviously ok on a federal level, so what's to prevent the same thing from happening in your state one day? use your fucking head man

GTFO and come to Timor-Leste. Pic fucking related.

see post here i'll patently await an answer

all respect for australians lost in this thread honestly. no wonder australians are almost as bad as leafs, now i see the sickness in your collective national consciousness

YANKEE GO HOME

Lmao, you’re subscribing to the domino theory.

Recently Victoria passed a euthanasia bill, in response NSW tried to pass a euthanasia bill to but that got shot down, it also got shot down here in WA.

The idea that because one state does something we all will is ludicrous.

Especially for WA since we’re the most wary of the federal government overstepping itself if it tried to push another stated laws on us.

Once any state in Australia fucks with someone with their corrupt police then the even more corrupt (like, really fucking evil) federal police use it as an excuse and then it's full blown soviet russia.
But some kind of how Australians don't fucking care or don't know or both because it never happen to them yet
>But it will

*another states laws, which would also override the constitution btw.

rare flag my zugzug

dude you're defending the legality of literally being imprisoned for thought crimes wake the fuck up and look at yourself wtf?
you can't write it off like "oh its in another state" who gives a shit? it's happening in your nation and if they can do it in new south wales then they can eventually do it where you live too. get over yourself asshole. australians always refuse to face problems

The concept of different countries having different values is alien to the Americanus burgericus. The very notion of a world not carpeted in parking lots and McDonald's "restaurants" is a true foreign concept.

its not a "domino theory" it's a question of precedent don't strawman you filthy criminal descendant. now i see why your ancestors were exhiled

Unlike you I can actually fucking read. I know what I'm defending. You don't even know what you're criticising.

Not your country. Not your business. Fuck off.

I don’t have to worry about draconian police laws in the near future seeing as how the liberal party of WA is seriously investigating seceding from the Commonwealth of Australia.

Lmao my ancestors arrived here in the 1900’s, at least 100 years after the convicts.

>terrorist material

>muslims looking at extremist content
>normal people browsing Sup Forums

pls pick 1

australians are the descendants of criminals who were exhiled by britain 100s of years ago to the continent. they have it in their DNA to run and hide and not be responsible or civically minded, that's why shit like this can happen to them and why they're too stupid and genetically defunked to be able to recognize the problem and save their own asses before its too late. that's also why australian posts on this forum are always so fucking horrendous

Are you fucking srs?

Most Australians whose families have been here since and before Federation were migrants, not convicts; the convicts were just shipped over in the initial phases of colonisation.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEwzfvPrOfQ

im sorry what's the point you're trying to make? you just cited a totally irrelevant portion of text that makes no point and furthers no arguments you have? you're nuts dude
then they were stupid enough to want to go hang out with convicts, must have felt more at home. and what are you saying? all of your ancestors arrived at the same time 100 years ago? what are you fucking inbred then? they all came over on the same boat and reproduced with eachother for the 100 years? that might explain it too. either way its clear you have something dark and evil in your genetics

You realise prisoners escape my local prison (risdon) all the time to buy mcdonalds?

our country is such a laugh that it's really impossible to take what happens in another state seriously. South Australia had a statewide blackout, for example. And sydney is basically 90% chinese so I don t know anyone personally who this law will really affect.

no you didn't even read it, it applies to right-wing content too, dumbass. "terrorism" doesn't mean muslims or ISIS. how can you be so stupid to litearlly not even know what "terrorism" is.

Also consider who is genetically superior.

>be Brit
>live life
>chimney sweeping, being beaten by foreman in factory, no health standards, aristocratic capitalists don’t care if you die or get underpaid

Or

>be Brit
>realise you could have a new beginning in a new land for free all for committing a mundane crime
>steal a chicken
>get caught and shipped over to Australia
>earn freedom and become wealthy landowner on the frontier.

and they interbred with everyone else so yeah you're all the descendants of criminals, yes, learn how breeding and genetics works pls. common ancestry becomes a pretty big thing once you go back a couple hundred years even

>you just cited a totally irrelevant portion of text
No, you fucking retard. Only people who have been convicted of those offences or types of offences specifically are eligible for these detention orders.

They cannot lock you up for shitposting any more than they already could.

>BUT THEY COULD CHANGE THE LAW AND MAKE THAT POSSIBLE
YEAH AND THEY COULD ALSO MAKE A NEW LAW AND MAKE THAT POSSIBLE CONSIDERING IT'S THE EXACT SAME PROCESS, MEANING THAT WHETHER THIS BILL PASSES OR NOT THE SITUATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME RE: SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FUCKING MORON TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND I WILL WATCH WITH GLEE AS CHINA BENDS YOUR BLOATED AND DISEASED NATION OVER AND GIVES IT THE REAMING IT SORELY NEEDS.

FUCK I HATE YANKEES.

>Just fuck my shit up until I live in Zimbabwe: the post

you are a fucking retard. im sorry, i would like to make an argument and be respectful, but sometimes there's just nothing left to say

You can't help these cunts, >not born in revolution,
>booted out of the empire kicking and screaming,
>turned in their own fucking guns for gods sake
what do these cunts know about freedom?

This.
>Britain too has anti-terror law
>Use it jail innocent whites some of whom are raped and murdered in jail
Terror law = law to cause terror on the people
Sad to see Ausbros be like that fucking stupid cartoon "This is fine. It's fine."

Because anyone who isn't a carbon copy of you needs "fixing" right you arrogant cunt.

Fuck off. Go home.

>No, you fucking retard. Only people who have been convicted of those offences or types of offences specifically are eligible for these detention orders.
>They cannot lock you up for shitposting any more than they already could.
that's not the point yes they could technically lock you up for shitposting or rather specifically extend your stay for shitposting if they decide those shitposts are "extremist right-wing" in nature, which is a very subjective definition. my god, australians are amazing you really are not civically minded people at all. you really have no concept of the creeping tyranny and the slow erosion of your rights. no wonder you all allowed yourselves to be disarmed like a ton of cucks

Clean whey in the bag, and u have nothing to eorry about u brainlet

Forget strange anger at USAbro.
Look at fucking Eureka Stockade.
For this is why they fought? For fucking landowner tier law to lock up innocent people exercise free speech?
Sad.

>that's not the point
YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG.

exactly cuz "terrorism" can be interpreted to mean almost anything. we live in a world where major blocks of our political system, even here in the US, are trying to criminalize words and speech as "violence". they're trying to criminalize ideas and twitter retweets (like trumps) as "violence". many people in britain and even here in the US are calling for the jailing of that woman who trump retweeted with the muslim videos. they're saying her tweets were "inherently violent in nature". so when you equate an idea with violence then automatically simply having an idea makes you a "terrorist" these people, these fucking idiotic australians in this thread must be inbred and totally fucked up somehow not see the most basic shit regarding their government

Unlike you fucks, we were literaly the exact same people as the British, an outpost of our race in the Far East until Churchill abandoned us.

Killing the brits would be like killing our parent.

The main difference is that we spawned a divergent frontier culture with strong labor traditions.

We don’t need your shoddy revolutions™

nice argument. i'm not wrong. you're using the "well if you aren't doing anything illegal you don't have anythign to worry about" argument, which is exactly the mentality that governments rely on to advance their creeping tyranny against you and your family. you're an enabler for them because you're either too stupid or too willfully blind to recognize their agenda

Eureka Stockade was literaly a bunch of non Anglo migrants being pissed off about having to pay tax.

I think the Ballarat miners would be well pleased at the idea of a bunch of fucking sandniggers spending their lives rotting in jail.

They'd be more pissed about housing affordability and foreign ownership of Australian agricultural land.

And you know who owns most of Australian mines and agricultural land? It's not the Chinese.

IT'S THE FUCKING YANKEES.

Look it up. American companies are the ones fucking our farmers and stealing our land, not the Chinese - or rather, in addition to the Chinese. Americans are no better than the Chinese. You can see it in this very thread: Australia is not a carbon copy of the US, therefore it must be "fixed" until it is one. Not so different from the mindset of the Chinks, right?

Freedom for Americans, but blind cock-sucking for everyone else lest Americans come and "liberate" you to death.

FUCK
YANKEES.

We already know that brits are slaves
We already know aussies are slaves
We already know canadians are slaves

>them
Ohhhh no we don't want to be like americans - you know free.
We want to be Serfs...its the only thing we have every known.

You are SERFS
you aren't even allowed
to protect your own women
and children from attack
from muzzies.

Its time you guys unfuck yourselves.

AND Before you to
>having to pay tax to the crown

Just remember that the US tax code is 5x longer then the US constitution.

>you're using the "well if you aren't doing anything illegal you don't have anythign to worry about" argument,
I AM USING THE "WHAT YOU SAID IS OBJECTIVELY FUCKING WRONG" ARGUMENT.

Next time try reading the laws you're complaining abou- oh right, most Americans can't read above a primary school level.

Just shut up you fucking tard.

>muh creeping tyranny
IT'S OUR GOVERNMENT. WE VOTED FOR IT. WE WANT THIS. LET US RUN OUR COUNTRY THE WAY WE FUCKING WANT TO.

WE DO NOT NEED YOU TO SAVE US.

TAKE YOUR HERO COMPLEX AND FUCK OFF BACK TO JEW YORK.

you're just screaming "you're wrong you're wrong" over and over and over again not even making any arguments and then you're shouting a bunch of emotionally driven nonsense. you need to wake up dude.

YES.
We know well here an USAbro quote "when government fear the people there is freedom when people fear the government there is tyranny".
That is what this fucking is.
And as if the same cocksucking fagots in power who suck islam cock every day will ever use this law on not the bombers but all the other troublemaking lying evil islam scum!
No, this is to "chill" freespeech like America calls it.
But in Australia freespeech is dead by this time nao anyway. This is proof.
Fucking huge number of Australians live in this state so this is the test.
It will come to the other states. First there will be the testing case, the one case, like Port Arthur for guns. THEN, no more freedom.
And still Ausbros say "this is fine. I am fine."
This law not going to be used on fucking Apex or islam. Obvious.
Sure some bombers but not really. Rest of the law is for what? Why need new law? Old law no good? Good enough to authorise lethal force, dawn raids.
If this law fix real problem it is a problem of courts being too gentle on scum not problem of not enough laws.
Government must fear the people.
To allow this is classic bourgeois thinking and weak.

yeah i mean its horrible, australia is definitely not a free country. they have all sorts of fucking fucked up laws all over their nation and we all know they were disarmed years ago and they willfully submitted to it. australia is dead. and if you want to know why just look around this thread and see all of the australians VEHEMENTLY defending this horrid and draconian legislation

Any Aussie itt not getting russled is a fucking moron. Soon enough you will get put away for even coming on pol..

So what's your point then? That the democratically elected government making laws with broad public support is bad? That Australians as a nation are wrong for being different to the US? That the concept of people not liking your style of government as much as you do is intolerable? That the Marines should be deployed?

Fuck off.

It's our country. It's our business. It's not your country. It's not your business.

Also, you're fucking wrong. The government cannot lock you up for crimes you didn't commit. It can extend the sentence of crimes you DID commit.

The courts can also refuse you bail and lock you up, sometimes for YEARS, for crimes you are later found innocent of. Should that also be stopped? Should we let murderers, rapists, and arsonists live in the community for years before their trials begin? Just tell their victims "this is the price of freedumb?"

YANKEE GO HOME.

The definition of terrorism is clearly outlined in the legislation tho.

>terrorism activity means:
(a) any statement or other conduct of any person or group of persons involving
advocating support for engaging in any terrorist acts or violent extremism, or (b) any conduct or other activity of any person or group of persons involving planning or preparing for, or engaging in, any terrorist acts or violent extremism.

and it specifies violent extremism as well.

so whats the issue?

>So what's your point then? That the democratically elected government making laws with broad public support is bad?
translation: "so what's your point then? that our mob rule could be WRONG?" yeah, that's my point asshole. your people have willfully submitted to tryanny over and over again. you have a long history of it in your nation and you're already no longer something that can be considered "a free nation" so yeah, that's my point.
>Fuck off.
>It's our country. It's our business. It's not your country. It's not your business.
well luckily i'm in america, and i can say and do whatever the god damn fuck i want and there's not a god damn fucking thing you can do about it. better just bend over and take it up the ass from your government because your people long ago forfeited their rights to defend themselves when they turned in their rifles
>The courts can also refuse you bail and lock you up, sometimes for YEARS, for crimes you are later found innocent of
making my point for me
>should that also be stopped?
do you think? do you have to ask? can you look around this thread and see WHY you have such fucked up laws in your own nation?
>Should we let murderers, rapists, and arsonists live in the community for years before their trials begin?
yes we do it here in the USA and it works literally fine and they literally almost never commit any crimes while they're out. it's called the presumption of innocence and it's a human right and the fact that you have no respect for that explains why your nation is daily descending into tyranny

fuck i need a new state, this one's literally communist

if you just say
>Muzslims need to be deported
(which i do believe btw)

you literally cannot be locked up for longer because thats an expression of an opinion thats inherently not going to danger anyone in the community.

if you said
>Hail ISIS and every other US funded terrorist group, i hope they strike here

that's a very legitimate grounds to be arrested longer.

what is "violence"? you have massive political movements in the west that are actively trying to legally conflate "words" and "ideas" with "violence" and you know it, and you know they have power, and you know they are getting their way so don't sit there and say to me "well it says just for violence so hurr durrrr its not big deal, it's not government overreach or an infringement on MY rights!"

So you made this thread solely to make the point that Australians are wrong and dumb, and now you are complaining when Australians are telling you to go fuck yourself?

"The American cries out as he strikes you." - Osama Bin Laden.

>WHY you have such fucked up laws in your own nation?
Leaving aside the rest of your dribble, I find it amusing that you think the USA doesn't also have bail laws.

Comedy gold.

>yes we do it here in the USA
No, you don't.

Holy fuck.

Do you even know what bail and remand are?

Are you fucking 12?

>literally talking about us having wrong opinions and not being a "free nation"

fuck off yank, you can't simultaneously have wrong opinions and be free.

I agree in the sentiment that we're not a free nation, but your reasonings are complete bullshit.

Aidf pls go

What did you expect? He's a fucking American. Honestly I would not be surprised to learn that they don't even have schools anymore.

violence
ˈvʌJəl(ə)ns/Submit
noun
behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

The courts might also extend the interpretation towards physical damage towards vital infrastructure or services as well but idk.

how can you be this dense? i made this thread because there is creeping tyranny all over the world and if people aren't outraged over it then it won't ever stop
>no you dont do you even know what bail and remand are
yeah we do it here, if you are going to be denied bail here you need to prove that the person is specifically a threat, either to the community or a flight risk, we can't just "Deny Bail" for no reason here

wouldn't be surprised if they were all made private and too expensive for his family to pay for.

wait a minute so just to be clear, you guys are both openly supportive of the idea that certain opinions are "wrong" and need to be outlawed / squashed by the government? and that that is somehow the way to be "free"? WOW just WOW

>We can't just deny bail for no reason here

same in NSW

>The main issues police might raise to oppose your normal right to bail are that you:

are unlikely to appear in court to face the charges;
are likely to threaten or interfere with witnesses;
are about to commit further offences;
have no family or work ties to stop you moving on and avoiding your court appearance;
are incapacitated by drugs or alcohol, or are in danger of physical harm.

>there is creeping tyranny all over the world
"People running their country differently from how I want them to is TYRANNY."
If only you could impose your views by force. With you as the supreme dictator of the world we would truly all be free.

>we can't just "Deny Bail" for no reason here
And you can't just make an extended supervision order for no reason in NSW.

You're a hypocrite and a retard.

>WOW just WOW
>>>/reddit/

Is anyone still taking this buffoon seriously?

the dictionary definition doesn't mean anything when you have the entire left-wing of the political spectrum succeeding daily in redefining it now does it? wake up, why can't you australians see a con that's being run on you?

>American reading comprehension

i'm convinced you're a troll, no way even American schools can fuck up that badly.

>no way even American schools can fuck up that badly.
I wouldn't put anything past them.

m8 if the left actively tried to redefine what "violence" is legally there would be proper protests in big cities under the jurisdictions affected.

ive got to go guys, i wish i could say "nice talking to you all" but it wasn't. i think you people need to wake up and recognize the games the governments plays with you and the way it tries to incrementally chip away at your rights. this is a pretty massive and rotten step forward in that agenda and if its not bothering you then IMO you too will fall to tyranny one day

i'm starting to be convinced that we should just discard our alliance with the US and just purely rely on our ANZAC ties with NZ now.

> waaa le poor muzzies
This will only give incentive to keep Australia white controlled.