HAHAHA DRUMFKINS

HAHAHA DRUMFKINS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need a beautiful fuck you to twatter

If this doesn't prove modern liberalism is a mental disease I honestly don't Know What else does.

This is fucked up on so many levels. Everyone responsible for this should be publicly executed. California is a cancerous tumor that needs to be removed.

Wait until /pol finds out who's behing this post. hihi

*behind

Every fucking time

yes, because it's beautiful when a criminal goes free

we will publically execute all of these liberals

remember their names

To be fair she was more privileged so it wouldn't be murder it would be manslaughter. Still horrible, but legally different.

>already locked his account
what a little fag

Lol he must have gotten some serious blowback because of this tweet, he went protected on Twitter

Care to elaborate?

Me means that he's a massive, pozzed faggot

He, rather

Celebrating the fact that a woman is dead and her killer got off, or at any rate the police have no further leads.

The eternal non country

I cannot wait to kill these people in the civil war

The eternal waffle?

Land of the Free

Give me a quick rundown on the case

No matter what Trump does, he will be demonized. So why hasn't he just started launching missiles into the Twitter HQ? Killing off Democrats and their voters? We'll be killed off whilst he dilly-dallys!

> be american
> get shot

We need to create MEMES of Gavin Newsom
He helped San Fran become what it is today
now he want to run for governor of California, that state is fucked enough with out that douche bag

>be Mexican
>shoot American
>3 hots and a cot
>free trip home
>come back the next day

>Illegal mexican steals gun from a federal car
>"accidentally" fires the gun 3 times while picking it up and kills a lady
>Trial gets him cleared of the murder
>However might face charges for possession of the gun

Is that the woman who got shot by that somali nigger cop?

wtf do non-Americans [read: the worthless] care about Amerimutts [read: the only people that will ever matter] dying?

Waffle SS

>mike (((Cohen)))
>faggot went private
>gasallkikes.jpg

California will reject him but somehow the court system will anoint him governor.

I don't understand, somebody explain pls

They love it when white people get killed by empowered people of color

These people are like demented children.

>rapefugee rapes and kills german woman and walks free
>ja vohl zer ghud das Ordnung
>same happens in USA
>nicht ferchtein gib der expleinings
Brain damaged much?

Mexican guy murdered a woman and leftist jury voted him innocent

Cuz fk drumpf an shiiiet

>I don't understand, somebody explain pls
It was a girl in the US who was killed by an illegal alien deported 7 times previously or whatever.
So the left is apparently celebrating it because it's the death of the evil white racist people in the US (which was pretty much all the americans right up till 1965). So again, these people are like demented children.

of course its a kike
of course he hid his profile

I cant imagine how angry it must make you feel. I'm pissed off and it has nothing to do with me.

>mfw people actually think like this

these people are genocidial jews. they want white gentiles exterminated.

seriously left are so retarded they don't know what the hell they're doing. general public are awakened and hate them because of shit like this. DACA deal will now never pass and border wall will be build

Checked n keked

Well that took a while......What a fucking coward.

>Protected tweets by soyboy with cwt fetish. So shocking.

So this is what winning looks like ey?

>which was pretty much all the americans right up till 1965).
When this country was founded 20% of the population was black

Watch out for trucks okay.

And then, post verdict, shitskin public defender makes political statement regarding Trump.
Jurors and defense attorney better never leave SF, could have unfortunate accidents.

Clearly u dont matter seeing how any random Spic can gun down an American and get away with it

some good news, the spic piece of shit is getting charged on the federal level, and will be deported regardless of any outcome, hopefully this next time they have an "Accident"

Gotta find this guy and break his fucking legs.

I cant stand californians anymore.

谢谢

What if she was a coal burner?? Would pol care then? She probably was

dont forget (((cohen)))
mcohen

Having fun shitposting, mike cunt?

Man. California was such a great state before the Democrats got their hands on it.
Now it's full of 4ft tall mexican rapists and street shitter. Literally can't walk anywhere without stepping into shit.

This is how Trump won.
The “resist” movement doubles down.
8 years if we don’t insist he be emperor.

>break into country repeatedly
>shoot native young woman
>get acquitted by multicultural jury in what was obviously a politically motivated decision

You realise every incident like this is good for us, right? Nothing will make people wake up to what kind of "justice" they can expect from the multicultural utopia coming their way than concrete examples like this.

Justice would be taking this guy out and shooting him and then tossing him over the border (or maybe sticking his head on a pike at the border).

>killing people is alright with me!
>fuck blumpf!
Nuke california please.

I refuse to believe it's real.

Kim needs to nuke that shit hole so this country can recover.

I await the day when a group of armed paramilitary men storm a persons home, present a printed screencap of a Twitter message and summarily execute the person.

Bean Nigger here illegally, deported 5 times prior to the shooting, is drunk/high and shoots randomly and kills white woman minding her own business. San Francisco Sanctuary City faggots on jury find him not guilty in the shooting death of woman.

Who killed her then (thinking)

Have you seen the attorney? First thing he says after getting a murderer off scot free is "FUCK DRUMPF"
youtube.com/watch?v=5KjeuKaKKBs

yes

Gun charges in CA might as well be the death penalty tbqh. Theyll probably fuck that up too with a jury thats high on virtue signaling and smug superiority.

>Late 2024
>Trump is triumphant in his accomplishments as President, but is old and in failing health
>Consciousness uploaded into prototype neural based computer
>Trumpbot is now President Emperor for all eternity

You've literally never been to CA, the majority of criminals are white here despite being only 43% of the population.

>Steinle.
That moment when Jews sacrifice their own to push their agenda.

It's not just Jews. No one hates the average white American more than white Progressive liberals, as they're viewed as the primary obstructions to Progress, so basically they're standing in the way of Communism.

Scumbag did his job, at least. If I had such an easy defensive play I'd go with it.

If only we had some femanons that said they were sexually assaulted by mike cohen

DO IT

Citation please

>Let them eat cake!

The first time illegal immigrants are caught they should be deported. The second time they should be executed.

>spick deported 5 or 6 times
>"finds" gun on the ground
>shoots beautiful, innocent white american female walking with her father
>kills her
>"daddy please help me" –kate steinle's last words
>spick arrested
>it wasn't murder
>he was just playing a game goy
this is in san francisco, california where you basically can't own a gun and the very notion of one is a bete noire to white liberals
>unless it's used by a spick to kill a white girl

(((Mike Cohen)))

Yeah. I've seen your "whites".

these damn baizou man,
good thing the guy got deported

This verdict pretty much reelected Trump in 2020.

Fucking kike scum

It's probably business owners having no choice but to break the many contradictory regulations that they have

She was a jew. We win.

Hes not a baizuo he's Jewish. Not that the baizuo don't agree with him.

>today is a vindication of the rights of immigrants
>the right for them to break into your country 6 times and kill your women without consequence

And look at his NOSE!

Pretty sure the girls family is also pissed off.

>When this country was founded 20% of the population was black
Look up the us racial demographics through time. Pretty much 80-90% white up till 1965 buddy. And the blacks made up most of the rest.

this is him

(((MIKE COHEN)))

What's the demographic of your prisons there in CA, hmm? You know, the people convicted of violent crimes like rape, murder, and robbery versus, say, a white person with a weed charge? We'll wait.

(((huuuuwites are the most violent race)))

Illegal Mexican who had been deported 5 times came to a publicly declared sanctuary city. Steals a gun and shoots a white woman walking with her father. He claims he dindu nuffin and just happened to find a gun laying in the street of the most liberal antigun city in the nation and he picked it up and it went off.

It's also a nice fuck you to her family.

holy shit the jokes write themselves

Can't we rile up the feminists against this? I mean, it is the patriarchy having a male walk free after violently killing a powerful queen

>daddy please help me
hows the dad doing? that shit must haunt him

Probably a misogynist since he doesn't care that a woman got killed by a man.

New Progressive strategy: Refuse to convict any Mexican immigrant guilty of a crime because fuck Drumpf, fuck racism and fuck white supremacy. #Progress

at the rate we're going Progressives will try to formally give the Southwest back to Mexico so they can feel good about it.