I'll start

I'll start.

Your Name: Typical Shinkai work but this time with body swap and happy ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Code Geass: Edgey, but the completely well done type of edge and also jibun woooooo, CC best girl, something something.

code geass

it's a show about some japanese british twink guy named lelouch who takes over the world with mechs and chess and there's this green haired girl named CC that wants to fuck him (also she might be a clone or a robot or something like a rei) but he's too busy and then he gets stabbed in the stomach

Your Name: Keit-ai finds a way to body swap.

steins gate is a show about time travel, I assume MC ends up goofing with the timeline and causing something bad to happen, also there's a memespouting Sup Forums girl and a tuturu girl with cool eyes, one of them probably gets into trouble and dies or something and so he needs to time travel to prevent it but things spiral out of control as time travel often does

Kiniro Mosaic: A cute autistic little British girl visits Japan, messes up people's names, and shitposts on brit/pol/

That hamtaro knockoff show is shit. Any show I don't watch is shit, actually. If they were good, I'd watch them. /thread

umaru: show about an annoying piece of shit that people pretend to like just so they can shitpost on Sup Forums and act like it's the pinnacle of entertainment

Hibike: K-On, but using a larger infinity for its ratio of /u/-bait to /u/.

Berserk.
Old school 90's edge with none of the irony just in your face gore with giant weapons crushing armor.
Guts has a super edgy backstory but is the strong and silent type but opens up in the face of Griffith's idealism and finds a future he can believe in.
Griffith is actually super scummy on the side which causes a rift between them when Guts finds out and he leaves, without Guts around Griffith is captured and tortured and left a husk of a man.
He becomes edgy and gets a faustian deus ex to heal him and rapes Guts' waifu in grief.
Guts is mentally scarred and left a angsting about it before getting his own deus ex and then goes on fun iyashikei adventures instead of resolving the plot.

pretty spot on except the MC and his bro are also memers

>Yuri On Ice
One of those gay shows that people swear isn't gay.

Doesn't Yuri just mean gay?

Hibike! Euphonium
School full of lesbians, hardcore yuri orgies every night

yeah but the other kind of gay

No, it means lilies.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

It's Tiger and Bunny but with Ice Skating.

NGE: weak faggot with daddy issues pilot a gundam and fights aliens, later he get dominated by a QT and masturbated on her comatose body, and everybody dies in the end?

re:Zero: Some douche gets transported to a fantasy world in typical isekai fashion, also he can reset himself to an earlier time whenever he dies a la some undertale bullshit. Also the blue-haired maid is best girl

Since Sup Forums shits on it near-relentlessly, I'll assume it's p. decent

Flip Flappers
Yuribait without a genuine plot and randumb moments so that weebs can pretend its alright

Re:Zero
An autistic, screaming manchild who puts Shinji Ikari to shame in terms of making the audience alternate between cringing and praying that he'll stop being a fucking moron gets isekai'd with the twist that he'll respawn after dying. He falls in love with a retarded half elf and embarasses/kills himself constantly in order to get with her. Also there are waifu bait maids and some "I suppose" loli that faggots won't stop roleplaying as.

Fate/Stay Night

Moe historical figures fight each other. Some of them are traps.

Madoka magica edgy shit

Re:Zero: SAO but with better waifus

Your Name: Album of the Year

Clannad is a show about an autistic girl who gives people wooden starfish and says "dozo" and then she dies of cancer

Fullmetal Alchemist is a show about a guy and his robot brother who fight a bunch of weirdos to kill a guy that turned a little girl into a half-dog

Hibike Euphonium: K-On without the substance.

Your Name: Dumbed down 5 cm per second for the masses without the pretentious Oscar-bait sad ending.

>Flip Flappers

Dumb flappy mouth bitch mascot join quiet girl in isekai journey.

>Zeta
Did I mention I'm not me today?

You got all that from that Pizza Hut ad where a girl shoots up a stadium?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Sup Forums the animated series.

Ghost Stories: Sup Forums the abridged series.

>Idolmaster

Commercialized waifufaggotry and whoredom.

Keit-ai: An example of a meme that has gone too far.

Berserk (2016)
Let's pretend to like this show about a manga that its only value is the great art when the anime was made with anything but good visuals in mind.

>Monster Musume
It's about a guy and there are girls who are not ordinary.

Hibike: Yuri-baiting in high definition.

Aldnoah Zero: Kids that are clearly not trained are able to pilot mechs to fight a Mars army and some guy named Slane didn't do something wrong (although he most likely did).

Yuri! On Ice: gay men skate to thier life's content but never actually reciprocate any of each other's feelings for one another leaving shippers devastated and or irritated

Hokuto no Ken
It's about YOU WA SHOCK ost playing the main role and some guys exploding to pieces while it plays.

>akame ga kill
some guy finds out he gets power ups by killing loved ones so he sets out to become an edgelord but it never goes anywhere. he dies and the whole shit restarts again.

Urusei Yatsura

>Proto-Invader Zim
>alien chick falls in love with a schoolboy
>blind to her love and falls for other girls with no success
>wacky hijinks and fanservice ensues
>keeps getting sucked into different dimensions, Lum saves him every time
>LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
>ad nauseum
>confesses his love to Lum at the end of the manga

Girls with fat booties knock each other down

>samurai flamenco
It's about a guy trying to balance his everyday life and his super sentai life

Cowboy Bebop, it's like Space Dandy but the MC goes out with a bang.

K-On: a bunch of girls form a music club and do various cute/boring/pointless stuff. The occasional drama here and there, maybe one of the girls is way too talented for this shit yet she still hangs out with the plebs cause muh friendship. Later on they graduate and they have to leave the club and their memories behind, cue sad times BUT "we will always be together through music" or some other healing crap, everybody's bittersweet about the whole thing, the end.

>there are now people on Sup Forums that haven't seen code geass
I don't like getting old

I've watched CG and this is pretty much what I remember from it.

>JoJo's bizarre adventure
>The mgs4 of anime

Its spot on, but I still cant believe people haven't seen Code Geass.
When it came out there wasn't a single person who wasn't watching it.
Sup Forums might as well have been /codegeass/ for all it mattered.

JOJO: Random edgelords martial arts experts with magic powers band together to fight some Dio guy, who is also some kind of martial arts expert with magic powers but also a vampire.
It doesn't really matter what happens because as it turns out, everything was Dio all along.

Card Captor Sakura: Basically loli Sailor Moon with card magic