I'm in english class right now and the teacher is speaking about South Africa and Mandela...

I'm in english class right now and the teacher is speaking about South Africa and Mandela. Tell me what could I say to piss my teacher off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/17106-in-death-as-in-life-truth-about-mandela-overlooked
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqXOfJQQTE&list=PLA1C05E6584146543
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Street_bombing
nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html
crisismagazine.com/2013/nelson-mandela-a-candid-assessment
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html
nbcnews.com/news/other/us-government-considered-nelson-mandela-terrorist-until-2008-f2D11708787
bbc.com/news/world-africa-36296551
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remind him that Mandela was a communist terrorist

tell her that he died in the 80's and we are in an alternate timeline. then rip a big fart

Say history is uncomplicated and the fight for freedom is always easy.

Remind your teacher that Mandela was a worthless shitskin

Ask why he was imprisoned and what he did to deserve that. Ask about the Umkhonto we Sizwe.

Ask him about Winnie Mandela and Stompie.

"I thought Africa speaks arabic now. Like paris."

talk about necklacing
it's basically this only real legacy

ask him how someone who blows up civilians can be a rolemodel

They'll refute his argument by saying he did it to help his people out, rather than accept him as a terrorist who killed people.

"why is South African such a shithole now!"

Instead of an honest intellectual debate "i want to make my teacher mad". Fucking hell you are a child. Groe the fuck up.

Heres a wee bit of advice laddie: the goal of an debate rooted in facts is not to piss off the opposing person, but rather to cause them to rethink their position on the issue.

Making anyone angry doesnr bring them to your side. It just causes them to dig their heels in and fight harder.

Say South Afrika was economically better off during apartheid than now.

"Mandela was a shitlord/communist and Hitler did nothing wrong."
Make sure you have a classmate video the question and response/reaction, post to YT, make a bazillion dollars.

"Well that is because they used the black people almost as slave workers."

the same blacks are working the same land

how dare you imply that blacks are more lazy without whites you bigot?

Ask what is neklacing and if Mandela supported it. Also ask about the bombs planted in civilians malls where children died

This, and that he blew up Churches and killed children

When I was in college I brought up how South Africa started turning to shit after apartheid ended. The teacher didn't react but some middle aged guy flipped out. So try going with that.

He bombs multiple buildings including hospitals, killing thousands. But sure, he was such a hero because fuck white people right?

Tell your history teacher that you have some sort of notebook that you can write in that when you read it you can go back to your past and then you can make changes to your decisions but its too late now, shits getting fucked up and our timeline is disintegrating at the present moment because you went back in time because you have some sort of issues and now you're caught up in trying to reverse the effects of your past decisions which you can't change.

>Under 18
Go back to 9gag kiddo

Wise words.

Are you trying to fail the class? Grow up asshole.

I have white friends fromSouth Africa who say that the country is turning into Black Apartheid. The reason I know these people is because whites are leaving.

Mandela is a commie terrorist that killed children for political gain

Tell them you thought he was good in the Shawshank redemption

Tell her he was a hero and you'll never be half the man he was
Also shoot up your school and neck yourself

This.

Remind them Mandela was an arms dealer and went to prison for arming terrorists. Also let them know about the white genocide going on in South Africa and Nigeria right now.

This

No one changes their mind anymore. Everyone's been brainwashed to tow the line at all costs.

A recent poll showed 60% of black South African wish they could return to apartheid.

Pissing off his teacher is a valid goal.

More importantly, people like that are likely to be entrenched in their positions. Therefore undermining their authority by ridiculing them is a good goal.

Get raped.

sauce

this.

he advocated for and used violence as a means of achieving political change. I'm all for that myself, but lots of non-violence fags like to think of mandela as a south african MLK or some shit.

In fact, he tried non-violence, figured out it doesn't work then started blowing up trains and shit.

So he chimped out?

Mandela singing about killing whites
The "white" guy next to him is Ronnie Kasrils a Jew.

>Tell me what could I say to piss my teacher off

He was a communist murderer that killed more black in 2 years than the entire KKK killed in over 100

Mendela's wife pioneered necklacing.

>thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/17106-in-death-as-in-life-truth-about-mandela-overlooked

See this documentary (ANC - VIP's of Violence):
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqXOfJQQTE&list=PLA1C05E6584146543

Mandela and his wife were bigly proponents of necklacing. Google African tire necklace if you don't know what that is.

Waste of diggies.

Asky him why did the number of murder increase so much under Mandela's rule?

Best post
Side buster

You meant to say Joe Slovo, not Kasrils

this

dumping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Street_bombing

nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html

crisismagazine.com/2013/nelson-mandela-a-candid-assessment

>nytimes com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html

God damn that salute is pathetic. Makes them look feeble

nbcnews.com/news/other/us-government-considered-nelson-mandela-terrorist-until-2008-f2D11708787

Dont. Nobody gives a shit about your political beliefs in a classroom.

Remember the fake sign language nigger that stood next to Kang Nigger at Mandela's funeral?

In the video it is Ronnie Kasrils next to him.
On the photo yes, it si Joe Slovo

bbc.com/news/world-africa-36296551

No. Chimping out you do over trivial shit.

Call him a violent racist nigger and that South Africa had less crime under white rule

Dat mini fro lookin tight doe son!

Talk about White genocide: they were 20% of population in 1900, 20% in 1960, but today 8% and the under-5 category is 4% and they are accepted to make up less than 1% of births in 2100.

sauce?

this
They will agree as long as its on the left side

he was trained by the mos sad

his wife is a gangster

>"Mandela had been an active member of the South African Communist Party during the late 1950s and early 1960s, something that was confirmed after his death by both the ANC and the SACP, the latter of which claimed that he was not only a member of the party, but also served on its Central Committee. His membership had been hidden by the ANC, aware that knowledge of Mandela's former SACP involvement might have been detrimental to his attempts to attract support from Western countries."

>"Mandela rejected Lembede's Africanism and embraced the idea of a multi-racial front against apartheid. Influenced by friends like Moses Kotane and by the Soviet Union's support for wars of national liberation, his mistrust of communism broke down and he began reading literature by Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Mao Zedong, eventually embracing the Marxist philosophy of dialectical materialism. Commenting on communism, he later stated that he "found [himself] strongly drawn to the idea of a classless society which, to [his] mind, was similar to traditional African culture where life was shared and communal. In April 1952, Mandela began work at the H.M. Basner law firm, which was owned by a communist."

>"During the 1980s, Mandela was widely labelled a terrorist by prominent political figures in the Western world for his embrace of political violence. According to Thatcher, for instance, the ANC was "a typical terrorist organisation". The US government's State and Defense departments officially designated the ANC as a terrorist organisation, resulting in Mandela remaining on their terrorism watch-list until 2008."

> Mandela singing about killing the white Boer