We are fighting the same fight as arabs

>>/r9k/41485736

Over here it's layman knowledge that communism is a construct of the Jews, most of us don't believe the holocaust as well, and are well aware Hitler only refused that the Jews buy so much of Germany for so little after the collapse of the Wiemar republic. We are openly anti Jewish.

Here is where things get interesting, the patrician Arab also realizes that Islam, while it began as Muhammad's attempt to steal the Jew recipe for success and use it, turned into "Judaism for the control of the violent horse Jew" after his death. Most of our good qualities such as honor, family values and family roles, a community that assigned roles based on merit, warlike culture. These were all part of Arab culture and did not come from Islam. The average Muslim will say but we reached our greatest heights due to Islam. Which is true unless you really look into it. The Muslim empire was never properly functional, it was good at taking land, but not very good at becoming a cohesive unit. Had the Muslim state stopped expanding and stuck to Arab territory, it would have become a much more efficient and lasting construct.

That's why whenever an arabic leader is intelligent enough to see that a united Arab state under nationalism and not Islam is our way towards a peer seat in world politics. Said leader ends up assassinated, or better yet, they get a fake revolution. Which leaves us arabs that actually have cognitive function stuck between a rock (Islam) and a hard place (western degeneracy). That's their angle now, you are either a degenerate or ISIS.
Fuck them though, there is a middle ground, and its called being a respectable human being and we did it for thousands of years before this media shit popped up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucked up the link

Shut the hell up, we won't make the same mistake we made in WW2, the enemy of my enemy isn't my friend if he's a Muslim paki terrorist goat fucker

>the enemy of my enemy isn't my friend if he's a Muslim paki terrorist goat fucker
Came here to say that

Plus the problem isn't simply the juden rats or the moslem scum alone. It's the Semites

>Which is true unless you really look into it.
they tell us that the Vatican invented Islam to harness the Arab people into a villain for their own uses

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII

The problem is atheists, telling us niggers are human when the bible says it's not, and trying to lead our nations to Hell and turn us into sodom and Gomorrah.
The muhammedans who are a satanic cult and the kikes who are literally the synagogue of satan

>what is homeostasis

just because sandniggers don't know the meaning of consent doesn't mean we're on their side, dip shit

This
Forgot about the atheistic-commies
The unholy trinity of juden moslems and atheists

The entire middle east has to be driven back into the tent and camel ages. Israel included.
Remove all modern tech. multiple destructive EMP strikes til nothing works there anymore.
Then seal them off. Take their oil and resources at our leisure and pleasure.

Fuck you retard, Palestine belongs to the Anglos we will turn the dome of the rock into an Anglican Church

>ywn live in nasser's arabia
>you will always be stuck in an endless war between islam and liberalism
Did you even read OP's post?
He's talking about arab nationalists rather than pisslamists

I would support Atatürk but the westernized Arab/Turk ideas are dead. I don't want them in masses here but that is the only thing I see.

Arab nationalism = Islamic nationalism
Two sides of the same rusted old coin
It should be destroyed
We need to subjugate the Saracen races and use them for the benefit of mankind, put the Saracens to work in the mines and oil fields, and send the profits back to London and across the empire

>Arab nationalism = Islamic nationalism
>he says when secularists arabists have been in war with muslims since the ottoman empire
>thinking abrahamic religions and nationalism are compatible

I don't care about "secularist Arabs" you're all animals to us, you should be used as beasts of burden.

>the bible is edgy
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I love ISIS because they kill normies like this leaf.

Oh yeah it's so good they kill anti muhammedans

It's kinda wrong to be greedy at this moment, I mean we should fight them, but not subjugate them. if "we" subjugate them, they will revolt and get the victim status, so they will get support from our traitors, and we have to go through all that shit all over again.

The best thing we can do, is to make sure we send as many people back from the west to Arabland, then raid their nations, kill their leaders, and block any immigration back to EU. Then we attack again and again, untill they surrender and find themselves a new god.

I support colonialism I don't care if you liberals don't, they've revolted plenty of times and we dealt with it plenty of times. We need to harden up our men, put them through the military

1. I'm not a liberal
2. Why would anyone want to colonize shitskins? giving them a chance to build themselves up to fight us? Isn't it better to just drain their resources and make arabland to become the new africa?

That's why I say subjugate them moron, animals don't deserve rights they're our legal property, really right now if I want to I can go get a nigger and bring him home to work in my mine if I want but the government is atheist and won't allow me to fulfill my God given right. But legally according to the bible I have this right

You're insane. You can't subjugate them in the long run, they will just do as they allways do, revolt, and win. If you want to beat them, you have to kill their male population, rape their women. Force them to find a new god, or not any god at all. Then you can subjugate them, because they won't have any qualified leaders. Their women can't read or fight at all.

You're a moron, we learnt from our mistakes in the past, we need to control their population levels, we didn't. We have modern medicine to help us, in all of Africa we need only maybe 1,000,000 niggers to be used as cattle, maybe 1,000,000 Indians as well. We don't need any injuns or aborigines.
We should use these beasts for our labour, work them in farms and mines, no Anglo should have to do much labour in the colonies we have animals to help us with that. Just give an Anglo the land and the niggers he needs.
Municipalities should be for humans only, the constabulary should remove any dangerous animals that wander into the cities the way we do here in Canada with Wolves and bears.

I love ISIS because they kill amerimutts.

You seriously don't understand, you really want niggers to live in your country for slavery, like the US did? Look at them now, they had a nigger president, they have nigger violence and all that. With your mindset, you will repeat the same mistakes your ancestors did.

KIll their men, and the problem will be solved.

Can you read English? When did I ever say I want niggers here? I said we should colonize them and subjugate them, use them as labour and limit their population to 1,000,000 niggers.
show me where I said I want to bring niggers here

This is why you moronic continentals never had an empire, because you don't understand how to deal with these animals
>dur kill them all
Great, now you have no free labour. They're beneficial to us do you want to work 12 hours a day in the mines? Or picking cotton? We don't have enough Anglos to go from South Africa to the Sudan to the Raj to be employed in all these jobs, besides they're too dangerous it's better to use the local fauna.

White people need work, I could not care less about slavery, we need to have the useless white people in work.

You're a moron, there's enough work in Europe for whites, once we have the raw materials from Africa we can ship them to factories in Europe and the dominions.

I rather have white slaves than nigger slaves, they should not exist at all. Or we can take the gooks, there are billions of them, who would miss a couple of mil asians.

This is why I hate sharing a board with you morons, Europeans are the most left wing idiots ever, and you guys are supposed to be the right wing of Europe?
This is embarrassing, we need beasts of burdens, do you want to work in the mines all day or the fields? 12 hours a day doing hard labour? If this sounds appealing to you, then go to Africa now and say you want to be a slave to the nigger.
Why send perfectly good European men to Africa to do these dangerous jobs when we have enough niggers to do them?
It's better economically, because you don't have to pay animals, we will take the raw materials and use them in factories in Europe which are safer and better jobs for European men.
Tell me how is this system so bad? If you don't want niggers then do you want horses killed too? We're using them for the same purpose oh wait you probably do because your race eats horses.
Continentals are actually mentally retarded, we should make a lefty Sup Forums for you foreigners, and regular Sup Forums can be for Anglos only